Eni...Dogs and Horses, for pussy's lovers only - Cap. 2 (2 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

snapo

the greater the truth, the greater the libel
oh...ma queste amiche ...solo a te??? :lol:

eseguiti a scelta (% o fissi, senza infamia e senza lode), ma questo x me è importantissimo...(guarda img)
ho scritto..."me la faceva vede'"...nn siamo + amici da un po'...lo sai tengo un carattere...e' mmmm...:wall::wall::sad:...:D

veramente bella:up::up::up:...e utile...per chi come noi ..."legge i libbbri":D;)

p.s. lavato con varichina java...'mo funge...

snapo

nuovo minimo del neuro a tre mesi
nuovo max a 7...dicasi 7mesi di us index...
mahhh...nn so proprio come facciano a tenere...ma tengono

Ultima modifica:

snapo

riepilogo

Allegati

• dati 130313.jpg
    dati 130313.jpg
    110 KB · Visite: 174

snapo

mi sa che sta roba la legga altro che me tapino...:wall::D

Crestmont Research P/E Ratio (from Crestmont Research)

Basic methodology: Investors like profits, and they are willing to pay a certain amount of money for a certain amount of profits. That ratio has a fairly constant long-term average, so we can tell how far above or below that average we are. Thus, we can estimate whether the value of the S&P 500 is currently too high (“expensive”), just right (“fair”) or too low (“cheap”).
What It’s Telling Us Right Now: According to this method, at the end of February 2013, the S&P 500 was 58% higher than it should be (versus 55% higher one month ago) based on historical average price-to-earnings ratios. This is a significant deviation from normal, suggesting that stocks are generally too “expensive” right now.
Cyclical P/E 10 Ratio

Basic methodology: This is similar to the Crestmont method above with a couple of exceptions. The two methods have different ways of calculating the earnings (“E”) component of the P/E Ratio. Also, if you do a best-fit (“regression”) line through the value of P/E 10 ratio over time, it’s sloped upwards, which means that over time, the average P/E 10 ratio has been rising. As of the end of December 2012, I’m going to look at how much higher/lower the P/E 10 ratio is versus the regression line, not just the historical average of P/E 10. It makes the market less “expensive” to do this, but I also truly feel there may be something to the notion that things have changed over time.
What It’s Telling Us Right Now: According to this method, at the end of February 2013, the S&P 500 is 35% higher than it should be (versus 34% higher one month ago) based on historical price-to-earnings ratios (actually a best-fit line showing where that average should be today). This is a deviation from normal, suggesting that stocks are generally too “expensive” right now. In fact, according to GuruFocus, based on the P/E 10 ratio as of the time of this posting, the S&P will rise at annual rate of only 2.3 percent for the next several years – very anemic growth.
And now, the last two methods for determining stock market fair value:
Q Ratio

Basic methodology: It looks at the ratio between the current price of the market and how much it would cost to replace all of the assets owned by all the companies in the S&P 500. It gets too difficult to explain just how they do this, so just accept it and see what the results say. If you must know, go to Hardnomics.com (just kidding, I hope there’s no such site!)
What It’s Telling Us Right Now: According to this method, at the end of February 2013, the S&P 500 is 42% higher than it should be (versus 39% higher one month ago) based on historical average. This is a significant deviation from normal, suggesting that stocks are generally too “expensive” right now.
Comparison to Trend

Basic methodology: Looks at the price of the S&P 500 on a chart from the beginning (around 1870) through today. A “best fit” straight line (called “regression trendline”) is drawn to cut through all the price points. That represents where the S&P 500 “should” be to represent a market fair value level.
What It’s Telling Us Right Now: According to this method, at the end of February 2013, the S&P 500 is 54% higher than it should be (versus 52% higher one month ago) based on its long-term trend. This is a significant deviation from normal, suggesting that stocks are generally too “expensive” right now.

snapo

:up::up::up:Sto proprio diventando vecchio, non sono mai stato emozionato come ora!:V:V:V
io pure,
ciao straniero:)

spero...sentitamente spero...
solo 3 scrutini...
significa scelta super maggioritaria...
JP I furono solo tre...ed ebbe oltre cento voti...JP II all'ottavo scrutinio

Ultima modifica:

bombonera76

Forumer attivo
Sono emozioni uniche, anche se vissute da lontano!!!!
Comunque, dovrebbe essere stato decisivo il quinto scrutinio...
Che sia Scola?!?

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto