Eni...Dogs and Horses, for pussy's lovers only - Cap. 2 (1 Viewer)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

snapo

the greater the truth, the greater the libel
pensate se mai...e mai lo faranno...i governi dovessero imporre la separazione delle banche tra banche d'investimento e banche commerciali...

FALLIREBBERO TUTTE!
A MENO CHE QLC ILLUMINATO DECIDESSE CHE I DENARI GHE I GOVERNI STAMPANO DEBBANO ANDARE ESCLUSIVAMENTE ALL'ECONOMIA REALE...A MAIN STREET!

Ultima modifica:

snapo

parlavamo dei brics...
inflazione galoppante...come in brasile ma anche indonesia...
e produzione industriale a picco...
aloha...

Allegati

• dati 120713.jpg
    dati 120713.jpg
    73,8 KB · Visite: 111

snapo

ma allora qc1 mi legge...

:lol::lol::lol::cool::up:
:lol::lol::lol::bow::bow::bow:
riclassificazioni...magheggi e superenalotto...

"Cutting through the noise of JPM's earnings, here are the salient facts: the company beat the bottom line expectation of $1.45 with an $1.60 ex-DVA print. However, this number included the now traditional "puffery" benefit from loan loss reserve releases, specifically $950MM pretax ($0.15 EPS) from mortgage loan loss reserves and $550MM pretax ($0.09) from credit cards."

e ancora...

"What is worse going forward was the slide in Mortgage Production pretax income which was $582mm, down a whopping $349mm YoY, "reflecting lower margins and higher expense, partially offset by higher volumes and lower repurchase losses." For those curious how the rate spike has impacted JPM, here it is: mortgage originations down 7% Q/Q, and firmwide it dropped to $52 billion. "

"

But perhaps the worst news is that despite the dramatic spike up in yields at the end of the quarter, JPM reported a Net Interest Margin that in Q2 was the lowest ever! Dropping to just 1.05% on a market-based basis, the firm's defined NIM slid to 2.20%. One can see why the Fed is desperate to push the long end higher, however without the offseting bear flattening and without a collapse in stock prices: Jamie Dimon is making the least amount of cash on the curve arb ever. The firm's outlook: "Expect NIM relatively stable in the second half of 2013."

ai mei tempi...nel paleolitico superiore...ai tempi di tecnica bancaria...sempre con l'esimio prof.bompani...
le banche prestavano denari e se erano efficienti realizzavano profitti dal margine netto d'interesse...
oggi le banche fanno i brokers e i traders...
e gli utili li fanno lì
ergo capite perchè fanno pressione su bernacca affinchè continui a pushare e a tenere i tassi bassi...
tanto i soldi nn li prestano...che col lavoro par time col cacchio che ti affidano una linea di credito o un mutuo trentennale...
saliranno a pompa...
ma l'è tutto sbagliato...l'è tutto da rifare!

JPM Beats Thanks To $1.4 Billion Reserve Release; Net Interest Margin Drops To Record Low; Mortgage Production Slides | Zero Hedge

US senators introduce bill to break up megabanks

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto