Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (17 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Topgun1976

WASHINGTON, 14 aprile (Reuters) - Il Commissario Ue per gli affari economici e monetari Olli Rehn ha detto oggi di non vedere la ristrutturazione del debito greco come un'opzione nell'attuale e fragile stato dell'economia europea.

In un'intervista al giornale Die Welt pubblicata ieri il ministro delle Finanze tedesco Wolfgang Schaeuble ha detto che "ulteriori misure", dovranno essere adottate per sostenere l'onere dell'enorme debito della Grecia [ID: nLDE73C28V].

E' la prima volta che la Germania riconosce che la Grecia può avere bisogno di ristrutturare il proprio debito, ma aggiunge che tale misure possono essere prese solo prima del 2013, se fosse fatta su base volontaria.

"Sono consapevole del dibattito pubblico e delle recenti dichiarazioni pubbliche riguardo la sostenibilità del debito in Grecia" ha detto Rehn in un seminario presso la Brookings Institution. "Noi non vediamo la ristrutturazione del debito come una possibilità" ha aggiunto. "Invece noi siamo impegnati in un'analisi della sostenibilità del debito rivista e aggiornata, che faremo con il FMI e a tempo debito" ha detto.

Rehn ha anche sottolineato che una ristrutturazione del debito in Grecia potrebbe avere un impatto negativo sulla ripresa economica ancora fragile in Europa a causa del suo impatto sul settore bancario e della sua capacità di prestito.

"Inoltre, nessuno dovrebbe sottovalutare il rischio di un effetto contagio su altri stati sovrani" ha detto Rehn.

Rehn ha ribadito che in base alla disciplina attuale nessun coinvolgimento del settore privato è previsto in nessuna ristrutturazione del debito, e che è una possibilità solo a partire dal 2013, nel quadro del futuro meccanismo europeo di stabilità (ESM).

tommy271

Forumer storico
INTERVIEW: ECB Provopoulos Urges Greece To Step Up Reforms

By Alkman Granitsas and Nina Koeppen, Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

ATHENS -DOW JONES- Bank of Greece Governor George Provopoulos said Thursday that a debt restructuring wasn't a solution to the country's debt problems, but that Greece must step up the pace of its reforms
"As I have often stated in the past, debt restructuring is neither necessary nor desirable--as it would create more problems than the ones that it would attempt to solve," Provopoulos said in an interview with Dow Jones Newswires.
"What is needed is for the government to continue with even bolder fiscal consolidation and structural reforms. My view, all along, has been that the government should over-achieve its targets," said Provopoulos, who also is a member of the European Central Bank governing council.
His remarks come a day before the Greek government is due to announce a further EUR23 billion worth of austerity measures and detail its plans for an ambitious, but long-delayed, EUR50 billion privatization program.
Those measures, which have been expected for weeks, are among the package of reforms Greece promised the European Union and International Monetary Fund last May in exchange for a EUR110 billion bailout it received as the country teetered on the verge of default.
Since then, Greece has narrowed its budget gap by about a third, to around 10.6% of GDP last year. But many analysts say Greece's fiscal reforms aren't enough to tackle a debt burden expected to reach 160% of gross domestic product in 2013.
Earlier Thursday, Greek government bonds fell after a newspaper interview with Germany's finance ministry fueled renewed speculation that Greece could be struggling to pay its debt. Bond yields rose sharply higher as investors speculated that Greece may have to restructure its government debt burden by next year.
Yields on the two-year Greek bond surged 88 basis points to 17.12%, while yields on the five-year bond rose 80 basis points to 17.18%. Yields on the 10- year Greek bond rose 22 basis points to 13%.
On ECB monetary policy, Provopoulos said that this month's 0.25 percentage point hike in the ECB's key interest rate to 1.25% did not necessarily signal the start of a series of rate hikes by Europe's central bank.
And he cautioned that geopolitical tensions in North Africa and the Middle East, along with rising commodity everywhere, were causing inflationary pressures and increased uncertainty.
The ECB "did not decide last week to start a series of interest rate increases," Provopoulos said.
Despite that, Provopoulos described the ECB's interest rate policy as "very accomodative" and reiterated that the central bank would do "whatever is necessary" to keep inflation in check. Many private-sector economists expect the ECB to raise its benchmark rate twice more to 1.75%, by the end of the year.
Since the start of Europe's debt crisis, the ECB has also been wrestling with the liquidity demands of Europe's banks who have increasingly turned to the central bank for cheap financing to stay afloat.
The issue has become more acute in the past several months as both Ireland-- and now Portugal--follow Greece in seeking international financial support.
After successive sovereign ratings downgrades of Europe's three most troubled economies, the banks of Greece, Ireland and Portugal have been effectively frozen out of interbank markets, hampering their access to liquidity.
In the past two months, the ECB has imposed new requirements for Greek and Irish banks to come up with plans on how they would reduce their dependence on ECB funding over the next few years.
Provopoulos said the ECB "has not reached any decision" on how to reduce banks' reliance on the Eurosystem for funding over the medium term, but stressed that "banks, in two-to-three years from now, should be able to fund themselves in the market."
"Under the unfavorable conditions of the past year, the banks have had to rely increasingly on the Eurosystem for their funding needs," he said. "This situation cannot continue indefinitely, however, because the Eurosystem is gradually exiting from the non-standard monetary measures."
"Greek banks", he stressed, "entered the crisis with sound fundamentals. Despite unfavorable developments, most banks continue to have relatively high capital ratios."

Un mio amico direbbe che è tutta una strategia dei "capitalisti" per prendersi la Grecia ... :-o

Ultima modifica:

tommy271

Forumer storico
Solo nuove emissioni dei governi, purtroppo niente acquisti sul mercato secondario. Visto la compressione dei valori dei ggb ho l'impressione che la Bce non sia intervenuta per sostenere i corsi

In teoria la Grecia ha bisogno del Primario, sul Secondario "ha già piazzato".
Ma è il secondario che fa i prezzi poi per il primario ...
Credo anch'io che la BCE non sia intervenuta, a questo punto è meglio così. Servirà a far pressione verso il mondo "politico", che è quello che prenderà le decisioni.

innocentiproject

Forumer attivo
Stanno per partire le privatizzazioni.
Più la Grecia è depressa, meno si pagherà per comprare qualcosa.
Anche Nestlè abbatte il costo del caffè prima di effettuare gli acquisti.
Non mi meraviglierebbe se tra i possibili acquirenti ci fossero dei tedeschi...

sempre a pensare male:
e i tedeschi sono speculatori...
e i tedeschi mirano solo al loro interesse...
e i tedeschi manipolano il mercato...

è proprio cosi, qui non si parla di qualche spicciolo, si rastrella e si contratta a colpi di minacce politiche!

come dicevo "di là" qui ci facciamo influenzare emotivamente da delle dichiarazioni che per il momento non sono fondate e non pensiamo a quei poveri istituzionali che si sono strappati di mano i titoli greci a 26 settimane al 4,8%...saranno fessi? masochisti?

Ultima modifica:

tommy271

Forumer storico
sempre a pensare male:
e i tedeschi sono speculatori...
e i tedeschi mirano solo al loro interesse...
e i tedeschi manipolano il mercato...

è proprio cosi, qui non si parla di qualche spicciolo, si rastrella e si contratta a colpi di minaccie politiche!

come dicevo "di là" qui ci facciamo influenzare emotivamente da delle dichiarazioni che per il momento non sono fondate e non pensiamo a quei poveri istituzionali che si sono strappati di mano i titoli greci a 26 settimane al 4,8%...saranno fessi? masochisti?

Ed oggi hanno riaperto, in piena tempesta, assegnandone altri 400 MLN.

Ivone

Forumer attivo
In teoria la Grecia ha bisogno del Primario, sul Secondario "ha già piazzato".
Ma è il secondario che fa i prezzi poi per il primario ...
Credo anch'io che la BCE non sia intervenuta, a questo punto è meglio così. Servirà a far pressione verso il mondo "politico", che è quello che prenderà le decisioni.

Da quello che mi risulta è giugno il mese che si riuniscono per ottimizzare l'operatività dell'efsf. Il problema che da qui a giugno io muoio d'infarto a vedere tutti i giorni freccie rosse sui ggb

tommy271

Forumer storico
Da quello che mi risulta è giugno il mese che si riuniscono per ottimizzare l'operatività dell'efsf. Il problema che da qui a giugno io muoio d'infarto a vedere tutti i giorni freccie rosse sui ggb

A giugno si dovrebbero mettere i paletti normativi all'ESM: class action ecc.
Speriamo che da qui a giugno ci siano giornate migliori ...

Ultima modifica:

tommy271

Forumer storico
Bank analysts oppose debt restructuring

(ANA-MPA) -- Greek banks’ analysts on Wednesday said they were categorically opposed to a possibility of restructuring Greek debt. The head analysts of the country’s three largest banks, speaking during a conference organized by the Financial Times in Athens, expressed their strong opposition to this scenario.

Mihalis Masourakis, head analyst in Alpha Bank, said a restructuring of the debt was not only a way out but would have no practical benefit, even the current talk could lead to negative results. “Law firms in London and international investment bankers speculating on the restructuring of our debt will be disappointed,” Masourakis said, adding that since the government was implementing an economic consolidation programme, “we have all is needed to creating primary surpluses that will consolidate our debt”.

Pavlos Mylonas, National Bank’s chief analyst, said Greece must fully implement a memorandum signed with the troika. This programme must achieve all its quarterly goals so that there would be no disbelief and stressed that very significant steps have been made so far. “Even our own creditors do not want some kind of voluntary restructuring in case the country failed to meet its obligations envisaged in the memorandum,” he said.

Eurobank chief analyst Ghikas-Hardouvelis said it was not in our interest to say “I won’t pay”.

“The cost will be huge. If it did not happen during the turmoil of 2010 we cannot do it now, we should not talk of restructuring,” he said.

(ana.gr)

Nonostante quello che si pensa, gli ellenici sono veramente contrari ad ipotesi di ristrutturazione.
Ed in ultima analisi la decisione spetta a loro.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Pamboukis received by Chinese Executive-Vice Premier Li Keqian (correct)

(BEIJING) -- Minister of State Haris Pamboukis was received here on Thursday with Chinese Executive-Vice Premier Li Keqian, as the former wound up an official visit to the Chinese capital.

Amongst the highlights of Pamboukis' visit was the signing of a strategic cooperation agreement between Greece's Public Power Corp. (PPC) and the Chinese company Sinovel Wind Energy.

"I had a very significant meeting with the Chinese government's vice-premier, who expressed China's trust and support towards the Greek government's and the Greek people's efforts to exit the crisis," Pamboukis said after the meeting.

(ana.gr)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto