Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (2 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

tommy271

Forumer storico
un po di info sulle aste timestrali greche:

praticamente sono coperte tutte dalle banche greche, a cui serve collateral da dare in garanzia alla bce.

che ogni trimeste viene rollato.

Le banche greche acquistano mediamente per il 70%, un buon 30% (a volte anche oltre) è sottoscritto da investitori stranieri.

bosmeld

Forumer storico
Le banche greche acquistano mediamente per il 70%, un buon 30% (a volte anche oltre) è sottoscritto da investitori stranieri.

bisogna vedere quali sono considerati stranieri

efg international considerato investitore straniero.

sogen o agricole comprano il collateral per le loro banchette ecc... ecc...

non ho la certezza,

ma per me se le comprano tutti i greci, o simili.

Ultima modifica:

tommy271

Forumer storico
Greek PM rejects debt restructuring, mulls taxes

ATHENS | Sat May 21, 2011 8:47pm IST

ATHENS (Reuters) - Prime Minister George Papandreou ruled out a restructuring of Greece's debt but declined to comment whether a softer "reprofiling" was on the cards, the state-run Athens news Agency (ANA) reported on Saturday.
One year into its European Union/International Monetary Fund bailout, Greece is struggling with weak revenues and a deep recession, fuelling speculation that it will have to restructure its debt to pull itself out of the fiscal mess that triggered a euro zone crisis.
"Debt restructuring is not under discussion," Papandreou said in an interview in Sunday newspaper Ethnos, ANA said.
Asked, however, to comment on whether a debt "reprofiling" was being considered, ANA quoted Papandreou as saying that the government "does not join the public discussion about such scenarios".
The chairman of the 17-country Eurogroup Jean-Claude Juncker acknowledged on Tuesday Greece may have to move towards a "soft restructuring" of its debt, although the European Central Bank remains strongly opposed to such a move
Papandreou's coments come two days before a crucial cabinet meeting to discuss a new fiscal consolidation plan, which must be convincing enough for the EU and the IMF to continue bankrolling his debt-laden country.
Greece is considering deeper cuts in public sector wages and further tax increases on a range of products and professions to qualify for more aid, Greek newspapers said on Saturday.
The plan may include scrapping bonuses to civil servants and employees in state-run companies, Greek newspapers Ta Nea and Isotimia reported, without citing any sources.
The government may also lower or scrap tax-free thresholds on property holdings and the self-employed, raise consumption taxes on soft drinks and certain fuel types or shift a range of products to a higher VAT-bracket, other newspapers said.
Greece is under pressure from its creditors for more budget cuts and quicker privatisations, after disappointing budget figures for January-April suggested it will miss the deficit targets set under its bailout programme for a second consecutive year in 2011.
Papandreou admitted in the interview that talks with the inspectors have been "difficult" and vowed to take any measure necessary for Greece to qualify for the next, 12 billion euro tranche of the bailout loans.
"This (failure to secure the tranche) would most probably mean bankruptcy," Papandreou was quoted by ANA as saying. "We can't permit the creation of lobbies in Europe and elsewhere... which want to push Greece to default and out of the euro zone.".
Papandreou pledged to speed up and specify a 50-billion euro privatisation plan announced last month, a key element in the country's effort to exit its crisis without restructuring.
The government would eliminate its holdings in companies which do not manage public goods or vital grids, like water and energy utilities, Papandreou said according to ANA.

bosmeld

Forumer storico
se restano nell'euro anche in caso di brutte news penso che 50 possa essere un floor

se vanno fuori euro, a ragione Gaudente, e si rivede si e no il 10-20%

tommy271

Forumer storico
bisogna vedere quali sono considerati stranieri

efg international considerato investitore straniero.

sogen o agricole comprano il collateral per le loro banchette ecc... ecc...

non ho la certezza,

ma per me se le comprano tutti i greci, o simili.

I dati forniti pubblicamente dalla PDMA non entrano nel dettaglio specifico.
Resta il fatto che le Aste vengono sottoscritte con rendimenti inferiori al 5% ed i bid/cover sono sempre elevatissimi con richieste triple o quadruple dell'importo offerto.

tommy271

Forumer storico
I TITOLI DEI GIORNALI:

The scenarios being examined by the government for a decrease in salaries and the abolition of bonuses of civil servants dominated headlines on Saturday in Athens' newspapers.

ADESMEFTOS TYPOS: "They are cutting a monthly salary and postponing payments for those being pensioned off".

AVGHI: "They are breaking the minimum salary for the young by 20%".

AVRIANI: "Shock and awe by the triple strike by the foreign usurers".

ELEFTHEROTYPIA: "Tax-free limit at the firing squad".

ELEFTHEROS TYPOS: "Without bonuses in the public sector as of July".

ETHNOS: "Special contribution in real estate this year".

IMERISSIA: "Vote for package or we are heading for elections".

KATHIMERINI: "Special contribution in real estate".

NAFTEMPORIKI: "Bonds and shares in whirlpool of uncertainty."

RIZOSPASTIS: "The property of the bourgeoisie state must become people's ownership".

TA NEA: "Fiasco with receipts".

VRADYNI: "They are abolishing all the bonuses of the public sector".

(ana.gr)

bosmeld

Forumer storico
il destino delle perpetue greche come lo vedi?

io non ne ho più

sono free grecia

bisognerà vedere quello che succederà.

le banche greche più grandi potrebber reggere un haircut del 30-40% se ricapitalizzate.

è da seguire.

cmq io non ho nulla. anche se ho delle azioni bancarie italiane, che in caso di problemi soffrirebbero cmq molto.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Crisi: Grecia, Papandreou, esclusa ristrutturazione debito

sabato 21 maggio 2011

(ANSA-REUTERS) - ATENE, 21 MAG - Nessuna ristrutturazione del debito, assicura il primo ministro greco George Papandreou, mentre diversi quotidiani greci scommettono su scelte del Governo che portino ad aumentare le tasse e tagliare i salari nel comparto pubblico.

''La ristrutturazione del debito non e' in discussione'', ha assicurato Papandreou in un'intervista al domenicale Ethnos in edicola domani. Papandreou ha ammesso nell'intervista che le trattative con gli ispettori della Troika (Fmi, Ue e Bce) sono state ''difficili'' e si e' impegnato a prendere ogni misura necessaria per permettere alla Grecia di accedere alla prossima tranche del finanziamento, da 12 miliardi di euro. '
'Non riuscire ad ottenerli significherebbe con ogni probabilita' il fallimento'', ha spiegato Papandreou, e ''non possiamo permettere la creazione di lobby in Europa o altrove che vogliono spingere la Grecia verso il fallimento e fuori dalla zona euro''.(ANSA).

bosmeld

Forumer storico
I dati forniti pubblicamente dalla PDMA non entrano nel dettaglio specifico.
Resta il fatto che le Aste vengono sottoscritte con rendimenti inferiori al 5% ed i bid/cover sono sempre elevatissimi con richieste triple o quadruple dell'importo offerto.

alle banche serve collateal.

se al sistema bancario greco servono 10 bln, e fanno aste da 2.5 è normale che i rendimenti saranno non altissimi e le richieste importanti.

ricordo che la grecia apparte i titoli brevi non fa aste su altri titoli.

le banche greche stanno reggendo nonostante le svalutazioni su crediti che aumentano, perchè comprano titoli con rendimenti molto alti, e poi si finanziano alla bce a tassi molto bassi e guadagnano la differenza.

Ultima modifica:
Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto