Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (4 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

junior63

Forumer storico
Potrebbe essere questo?

Greece Government Links Debt-Exchange to Reaching 90% Participation Level - Bloomberg

Greece solicited support from 57 countries for private investor involvement in a rescue plan for Europe’s most-indebted nation, saying it could scrap the debt swap if participation by banks didn’t reach 90 percent.
“We are moving ahead with preparations for private-sector involvement,” Finance Minister Evangelos Venizelos told lawmakers in Athens today. “All euro-zone countries and institutions as well as international banks are taking part in this effort under our coordination.”
Greece outlined the plan in a document sent yesterday to the finance ministries of 57 countries where banks and insurers hold Greek debt. Venizelos said earlier this month that Greece was seeking a participation rate of 90 percent, or 135 billion euros ($195 billion) of bonds.
“If these thresholds are not met, Greece shall not proceed with any portion of the transaction described in this letter if it determines” there isn’t enough private sector involvement “to permit the official sector to support the new multi-year adjustment program,” the document says.
Rescue Package

Germany’s push for private investors to foot part of the bill for a new aid package for Greece delayed an agreement on the rescue until a July 21 summit and contributed to debt crisis contagion to Spain and Italy. The swap, under which investors would exchange debt at a discount for new Greek bonds, was due to contribute about a third of the 159 billion-euro package agreed to at the July meeting.
Greece needs to wrap up the debt swap to secure final approval for the new aid package by euro-region governments in September. The Institute of International Finance, a trade association of more than 400 banks and insurers, has been leading the talks on the swap and has said it was also seeking a 90 percent participation rate.
The yield on the country’s two-year notes topped 45 percent this week for the first time on concern that the rescue package may founder. Greece needed the aid after a 110 billion-euro bailout in May of last year failed to bring down borrowing costs enough for the country to return to markets, leaving the country at risk of default.
‘Proceeding Well’

“We have reasons to think that the talks are proceeding well,” European Commission spokesman Amadeu Altafaj told reporters in Brussels today. He said he expected participation to be in line with the plan announced in July.
Approval of the aid plan has also been complicated by Finland’s demands that it receive collateral for its share of the new loans for Greece. A collateral agreement between Finland and Greece, prompted other nations to demand similar treatment, threatening to delay or scuttle the new aid plan.
The Greek government asked the finance ministers to prepare information on ownership of Greek bonds maturing through Dec. 31, 2020, according to the document released in an Athens bourse filing today. Financing terms of the four debt-exchange options agreed upon for the July summit were outlined in the document.
“At first glance, the four instruments are similar to what had been outlined” by the Institute of International Finance, said Christoph Rieger, head of fixed-income strategy at Commerzbank AG in Frankfurt. They are “setting the hurdle high” on the 90 percent participation rate.
Greece’s debt is forecast to peak at 161 percent of gross domestic product next year, according to European Commission data released on July 4. Venizelos said the economy will shrink more than 4.5 percent this year. In 2012, a “drastic reduction of the recession” is expected even if there isn’t growth, Venizelos said.

Ultima modifica:

Grisù

Forumer attivo
Se la soluzione va verso quella direzione allora, comprare 2012 a stecca!
Un'uscita dalla ZE non può avvenire in un lampo..

L'accordo con la banche darà altri mesi di luce.
Il seguito dipenderà tutto dal rapporto deficit/pil che sta andando molto peggio di quanto previsto pochi mesi fa.
La Grecia in tal senso sta facendo da circa un anno quanto di peggio possibile ritardando ad arte le privatizzazioni che ora renderanno la metà anche se venissero fatte.

Il problema è che i governanti greci rappresentano quanto di peggio il mediterraneo possa esportare in termini di politica. Con la paura di perdere potere rischiano di mandare un paese in malora. Aggiungiamoci che la contadina e i salumieri tedeschi sono degli sprovveduti e il quadretto della vecchia fattoria è completo (ia, ia, o :wall:).

giub

New Membro
Me sa.
Comunque secondo me è solo il panico del 90% è quello che ti viene la notte prima degli esami, speriamo di passare l'esame, ma io dico che già la settimana prossima tutto 'sto cacarsi sotto finirà.

Ah pastelè...tu sei nuovo...sai quante volte abbiamo pianto...poi brindato...poi piaNTO DICENDO "la settimana prossima sarà tutto solo un brutto ricordo"...per poi ritrovarsi in un sogno peggiore.....;)

500$

Forumer attivo
le esportazione tedesche verso la ue sono al 60% si stanno autoaffondando

si suicidano come coglio.ni i tedeschi. Sono avvezzi a questo. Sono rimasti a quel dì in cui un signore coi baffetti alzando il braccio con fascia + svastica tuonava che i teutonici erano il popolo eletto biondo con gli occhi azzurri (uccidendo chi non aveva tali connotati). :down:Peccato che il signore in questione era basso , nero, occhi neri, zoppo con perversioni sessuali. Non mi stupirei che alla storia sia stato celato che fosse pure della stessa razza che lui ha trucidato nei campi di sterminio (Ebreo).:down:
Che si mettessero una mano sul cuore per ciò che questi imbec.illi hanno combinato in Europa e per lo sterminio di milioni di persone (trucidate con violenza). Che se non fossero intervenuti gli ammerikkani a bombardargli berlino fino a raderla al suolo alzerebbero ancora il braccio per salutare il signorotto rotto in cu.lo coi baffi. :down:
Fosse per me il muro divisorio nella loro bella città glielo avrei lasciato per altri 100 anni, con tanto di torrette e mitragliatori, e qualche scoppiettata in cu.lo a chi tentava inutilmente di varcarlo per andare dall'altra parte.
Fanno i presuntuosi ora i crucchi. gli amerikani l'atomica la dovevano buttare su berlino.

Grisù

Forumer attivo
Ah pastelè...tu sei nuovo...sai quante volte abbiamo pianto...poi brindato...poi piaNTO DICENDO "la settimana prossima sarà tutto solo un brutto ricordo"...per poi ritrovarsi in un sogno peggiore.....;)

Rammento più pianti che feste, peraltro manca ancora all'appello Gaudente che generalmente in questi casi si manifesta annunciando sventure imminenti per gli infedeli piigs :D.

Grisù

Forumer attivo
Aggiornamento della situazione debitoria a giugno (non tiene conto del futuro rollback).
1314365154untitled.jpg

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto