Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (4 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

karl

M.A.S.
Se ho ben capito dicono che i privati possono essere invitati a partecipare allo scambio e che chi non scambia tiene i bond cioè fa hold out ; allora dove sta la fregatura di cui si parlava? l'unica fregatura è se lo swap non va in porto.

giub

New Membro
I Greci vogliono anche swappare obbligazioni già rimborsate, se è per questo... :lol:

It is anticipated that holders who were holding eligible GGBs on June 30, 2011 but which have since matured, will select Option 2 (Committed Financing Facility) for the total nominal amount of the matured eligible GGBs, as such option does not require the delivery of eligible GGBs, or purchase and deliver in the exchange offer eligible GGBs of any other maturity and select any of the options.

Option 2: Commit to provide financing (in exchange for new instruments substantially identical to the New Par Bonds) to Greece at the beginning of the calendar quarter in which the eligible GGBs in respect of which this Option is selected, mature

karl

M.A.S.
Si va bene, formalmente.
Ma se poi non se ne farà niente, e non si applicherà neanche in parte lo swap,
perchè così recita la proposta-minaccia....

90% delle 2012-2020

E

90% tra le 2012-2014

altrimenti nulla.

A quel nulla cosa segue?

"Abiamo scherzato, :jack:
I soldi per pagare ce li avevamo, che vi credevate...:piazzista:
Vi paghiamo a tutti e nei termini pattuiti."

Non credo.

E se si procede in modo forzoso applicherebbero questo protocollo, lo stesso che prima era posto in modo volontario?
E vado a spiegare quale paradosso genererebbe....

Certo che se non va in porto lo swap possono esserci pericoli di default e in caso di default si finisce in stile Argentina con un ricovery imprecisato; questo lo sapevamo.

giub

New Membro
Se ho ben capito dicono che i privati possono essere invitati a partecipare allo scambio e che chi non scambia tiene i bond cioè fa hold out ; allora dove sta la fregatura di cui si parlava? l'unica fregatura è se lo swap non va in porto.

ok, ma anche gli istituzionali erano "invitati"....

Il fatto che saranno invitati i privati per me è una novità....salvo verificare l'estensione del "securities law restrictions"....

tommy271

Forumer storico
Ottimo, tu sei uno dei più qualificati di fatto, sul campo... che non ragioni male....:up:
Sto cercando una platea qualificata :D

Non sono la persona più indicata per cavilli giuridico/legali, forse qualcun'altro è più adatto.
Mi pare però che gli argomenti siano un tantino forzosi.
Se parliamo di swap coercitivo, parliamo allora pure di default... l'operazione in corso è totalmente ad adesione volontaria.
Se poi non si raggiungesse la quota desiderata (ma ne dubito, l'operazione è partita dagli istituzionali...) si aprono nuovi scenari.
A questo punto opterei sul vecchio schema tedesco di differimento delle scadenze, durante il picco massimo sui rimborsi.

Ultima modifica:

StockExchange

Forumer storico
It is anticipated that holders who were holding eligible GGBs on June 30, 2011 but which have since matured, will select Option 2 (Committed Financing Facility) for the total nominal amount of the matured eligible GGBs, as such option does not require the delivery of eligible GGBs, or purchase and deliver in the exchange offer eligible GGBs of any other maturity and select any of the options.

Option 2: Commit to provide financing (in exchange for new instruments substantially identical to the New Par Bonds) to Greece at the beginning of the calendar quarter in which the eligible GGBs in respect of which this Option is selected, mature

Giub ti rendi conto?
Qui mi si dice che mi sto complicando la vita?
Dai continuiamo così:

E poi la Grecia non farà mai default.....
Sarebbe la fine dell'Euro....
Di quello che la cultura Greco-Latina-Cristiana-Giudaica rappresenta per la cultura europea....
Ma che dico, la fine del mondo....
La fine della finanza per come la conoscevamo, anzi proprio del capitalismo....
E arriveranno i Marziani a sfruttare le nostre risorse....
Continuiamo con i luoghi comuni....

Vabbe' chi vuole cerchi di ragionare insieme a me sulle possibili implicazioni delle clausole, fattibilità legale e quant'altro.... chi pensa che mi sto complicando la vita può sintonizzarsi sul quiz di Rai 1....

tommy271

Forumer storico
Euro Nations To Pay For Collateral On Greek Loans

BRUSSELS(Dow Jones)--Euro-zone governments are likely to require countries that seek collateral for a new round of lending to Greece to pay for it, a senior euro-zone official said Wednesday.

The idea is part of a proposal from the European Commission and the European Financial Stability Facility, the euro zone΄s sovereign rescue fund, to resolve a dispute sparked by demands from Finland for collateral to secure additional lending to Greece. The proposal also calls for countries that want collateral to receive Greek bank shares owned by the Greek government as collateral, the official said.

The July 21 euro-zone deal to expand the powers of the EFSF designates money for Greece that can be used by the Greek government to recapitalize its banks. The government would receive shares from the banks for doing so.

Euro-zone governments would pay these collateral fees to the EFSF, the official said. The idea behind charging such fees would be to minimize government requests for collateral.

"There is enormous demand for anything that΄s free," the official said.

The International Monetary Fund may oppose any proposal to provide collateral, fearing the idea could jeopardize its preferred creditor status. But the hope is that the request for collateral would be so minimal that the IMF could accept it, the official said.

There are still discussions to offer non-cash Greek government assets other than government-owned bank shares as collateral, the official said.

Questione greco/finlandese.

tommy271

Forumer storico
ASE Posts Losses Of 24% In August

The General Index and Greek banks lost 1/4 and 1/3 of their value during August, in which shares and indices had been recording consecutive 15-year lows. The month was completed with unprecedented fluctuations after Alpha and Eurobank announced a merger.

With only 4 positive and 18 downwards sessions, the General Index recorded cumulative losses of 23.93% for the month, while banks’ losses amounted to 32.53% for the corresponding period.

Market analysts note that the euphoria about the banking deal has been overshadowed both by the financial results of Greek listed companies and concern about the Greek debt rollover program.

Moreover, the issue of collaterals that Finland requests to participate in the new bailout package for Greece continues to weigh on the market sentiment, as it highlights the weaknesses of the European system as a whole.

Additionally, deep recession (and FinMin’s warnings on further deterioration), weak economic sentiment and additional tax measures form a very tough environment with many uncertainties.

On Wednesday, the General Index ended with losses of 4.40% at 915.98 units, moving into negative territory throughout the trading session, while intraday losses reached 5.57%.

The volume stood at 33.04 million worth €73.78 million, while a total amount of 126 shares declined, 28 rose and 126 remained unchanged.
Banks, whose intraday losses hit double digits, ended at 573.76 units with losses of 8.86%.

(capital.gr)

tommy271

Forumer storico
Greek Debt Dynamics "Out Of Control" -Parliament Budget Office

ATHENS (Dow Jones)--Greece's debt dynamics are veering "out of control" and the country is unlikely to meet its deficit targets for the year, the country's parliamentary budget office said Wednesday.
In a report, the budget office said extra deficit-cutting measures voted on by parliament in June won't be enough to close a yawning budget gap that has already outpaced targets for the first seven months of the year.
"The significant further increase in the debt, the high primary deficit, which in the first seven months of the year has already surpassed the annual target, the deeper recession, have led to an extreme deterioration in the debt dynamics, which are out of control," the report said.
It called for the "timely implementation" of the June medium-term budget plan, but warned that the plan would "significantly constrain, but not completely address," a widening budget gap in 2011 that it was supposed to plug.
It said: "the achievement of the goals in the mid-term plan is surrounded by significant risks. A particularly significant risk for 2011, is the non-timely implementation of the measures."

StockExchange

Forumer storico
ok, ma anche gli istituzionali erano "invitati"....

Il fatto che saranno invitati i privati per me è una novità....salvo verificare l'estensione del "securities law restrictions"....

Ma mi confermi che quel passo andrebbe letto come:
eccetto i privati che per legge (o regolamento) dei rispettivi paesi non possono ricevere simili proposte ?
Tipo la solita storia della consob?
Che poi la Consob non ha mai protetto nessuno, al limite ti ha fatto prendere legnate ancora più grosse non permettendo spesso, neanche di ricevere un tozzo di pane di recovery quando lo offrivano in concambio, e poi mandando incontro a rovinosi default dove neanche il tozzo di pane ci scappava...
come dire, vorrei essere io a scegliere di poter fare hold out o meno, non vorrei che mi si imponga di non partecipare al sondaggio.
Si può anche essere bello e deresponsabilizzante.....però?

E se tutti i paesi tutelassero i loro privati a considerare tali proposte irricevibili,
che % totalizzeranno?
Già in Germania è uscita fuori la questione che alcuni istituzionali che volevano concambiare sono le Landesbank e in generale quegli istituti più infognati e in crisi di fatto para-nazionalizzati.
E allora qualcuno sta facendo notare: che razza di burden sharing con i privati è, se in quelle banche c'è dentro un botto di capitale pubblico dei contribuenti....
Vabbe' ma questa è un'altra storia, tanto per complicare la vicenda.....

Ultima modifica:
Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto