Obbligazioni societarie HIGH YIELD e oltre, verso frontiere inesplorate - Vol. 1 (4 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

iguanito

Forumer storico
Ecco la risposta alla mia lettera di chiarimenti su una possibile ristrutturazione o un prossimo default.

Thank you for your request at 3W Power/AEG Power Solutions. Keeping investors and other interested parties informed is an important objective for the company.

I can inform you that 3W Power/AEG Power Solutions did not disclose any substantial financial information during the last days. In general, the company places great importance on fair disclosure rules and therefore publishes all relevant information through the official channels, so that they become available for all market participants at the same time. I therefore do not know the reason which forced the recent decline of the bond quotation; at least it was not a statement from the company which was responsible for this development. According to my knowledge, the payment of the next interest is planned in time as described in the terms and conditions of the notes.

I hope this information is helpful for you.

Kind regards

Karsten Siegmund

gionmorg

low cost high value
Membro dello Staff
Ecco la risposta alla mia lettera di chiarimenti su una possibile ristrutturazione o un prossimo default.

Thank you for your request at 3W Power/AEG Power Solutions. Keeping investors and other interested parties informed is an important objective for the company.

I can inform you that 3W Power/AEG Power Solutions did not disclose any substantial financial information during the last days. In general, the company places great importance on fair disclosure rules and therefore publishes all relevant information through the official channels, so that they become available for all market participants at the same time. I therefore do not know the reason which forced the recent decline of the bond quotation; at least it was not a statement from the company which was responsible for this development. According to my knowledge, the payment of the next interest is planned in time as described in the terms and conditions of the notes.

I hope this information is helpful for you.

Kind regards

Karsten Siegmund
Risposta copia incolla a quella di prima, digli che della sua coscienza ce ne sbattiamo la min.kia :D

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto