Obbligazioni societarie HIGH YIELD e oltre, verso frontiere inesplorate - Vol. 1 (14 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

fabriziof

Forumer storico
TORONTO, Jan. 19, 2016 /CNW/ - IAMGOLD Corporation ("IAMGOLD" or the "Company") today provided an update on its life-of-mine ("LOM") plans for its wholly-owned mines: Rosebel, Essakane and Westwood, which has the potential to be our highest grade, lowest cost and longest life mine. A presentation has been posted on the IAMGOLD website at IAMGOLD Corporation - Home outlining the assumptions and forecasts in the mine plans.

"We have significantly improved our outlook for our owner-operated mines," said Steve Letwin, President and CEO of IAMGOLD. "Our mining teams have worked hard to reduce costs, optimize their operations and improve productivity. Their efforts are mitigating the impact of lower gold prices and the transition to harder rock at our open pit mines. Using conservative assumptions, we believe these plans will enable the company to meet its financial obligations and be well positioned to take advantage of higher gold prices.

Bond comunque ai minimi storici

Ultima modifica:

iguanito

Forumer storico
E a proposito di ciofeche, anche metalcorp è in caduta. Sta tornando ai livelli 2013 dopo aver retto bene un paio di anni.

Segnalo altresì che citgo 2020 (supercedola) si prende sotto la pari

iguanito

Forumer storico
OT: Volevo mandare un pensiero ad uno degli idoli della mia giovinezza prematuramente scomparso. Glenn Frey, grandissimo e irripetibile artista. Scusate

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto