lorenzo63

Age quod Agis
Russi

Mig3

1265444920mig3tbref.jpg

lorenzo63

Age quod Agis
Yak 3 uno dei piu' famosi fighters russi WWII

The YAK-3 was one of the Soviet Union's best fighters of the War. It was armed with one 20mm cannon and two heavy machine guns. After meeting the new fighter during the mighty Kursk battle in the summer of 1943 the Luftwaffe recognized it had met its match. By 1944 a general directive had gone out to Luftwaffe units on the Eastern Front to "avoid combat below 5,000 m with Yakovlev fighters lacking an oil cooler under the nose". On 14th July 1944 a force of 18 met 30 Luftwaffe fighters and destroyed 15 for the loss of one Yak-3. Small wonder that, offered all available Soviet, British or American fighters, the famed Normandie-Niemen Group changed from the Yak-9 to the Yak-3 and scored the last 99 of their 273 victories on these machines. 4,848 Yak-3's total was built during WWII.

1265445161yak31.jpg

1265445176yak3vk107f10r.jpg

f4f

翠鸟科
1265443460bundesarchivbild101i482287403afockewulffw200condor.jpeg

Versione con radar A/S per pattugliamento ed attacco convogli Atlantico

grazie :):)

sta per uscire un interessante libercolo sulla lotta tra i fw200 e i convogli
nella wish-list avevo anche un CAM-Hurricane ... un Hurricat dicevano
storia affascinante e letteralmente agghiacciante ...
letteralmente....

The Hurricat were mounted on and launched from a catapult at the ship's bows, the Hurricane was flown off on what was usually a one-way flight: after providing defence for the convoy there was no where for the pilot to land, which meant he was obliged to bailout, or ditch his aircraft as near as possible to the convoy, hoping to be picked up.

nell'atlantico del nord, tre/quattro minuti sono il max possibile ...

lorenzo63

Age quod Agis
grazie :):)

sta per uscire un interessante libercolo sulla lotta tra i fw200 e i convogli
nella wish-list avevo anche un CAM-Hurricane ... un Hurricat dicevano
storia affascinante e letteralmente agghiacciante ...
letteralmente....

The Hurricat were mounted on and launched from a catapult at the ship's bows, the Hurricane was flown off on what was usually a one-way flight: after providing defence for the convoy there was no where for the pilot to land, which meant he was obliged to bailout, or ditch his aircraft as near as possible to the convoy, hoping to be picked up.

nell'atlantico del nord, tre/quattro minuti sono il max possibile ...

Si, lo sapevo...:)

Poveracci...:(

lorenzo63

Age quod Agis
well , almeno erano tutti volontari se ben ricordo :rolleyes:
epperò te ne intendi :up::up::up::up::up:

Dormo poco, leggo molto..in effetti la WWII fu da un punto di vista meramente tecnologico estremamente interessante...Ad esempio è poco nota la faccenda che i missili furono una invenzione tedesca; usati con guida via cavo per abbattere i bomber da una parte ed antinave (credo) dall' altra...
Me ne intendo, insomma ... sempre un po' meno di te...un po' tanto a dire il vero.:) :up:

f4f

翠鸟科
Dormo poco, leggo molto..in effetti la WWII fu da un punto di vista meramente tecnologico estremamente interessante...Ad esempio è poco nota la faccenda che i missili furono una invenzione tedesca; usati con guida via cavo per abbattere i bomber da una parte ed antinave (credo) dall' altra...
Me ne intendo, insomma ... sempre un po' meno di te...un po' tanto a dire il vero.:) :up:

beh non direi ... :up::up: mi pari ferrato

pensa ne avevano anche a guida radio ...
spetta che cerco

Ruhrstahl SD 1400 - Wikipedia ...
Henschel Hs 293 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto