va a de via i ciap tbond tbund ttromb ecc..ecc.. (vietato ai minori e basta..) (3 lettori)

Metatarso

Forumer storico
eccoli qui i grandi esperti
AIG chiede di nuovo soldi al governo, prima di domani... :lol::rolleyes:

AIG is asking the US government for a new bail-out less than two months after the Federal Reserve came to the rescue of the stricken insurer with an $85bn loan, according to people close to the situation.

AIG's executives were last night locked in negotiations with the authorities over a plan that could involve a debt-for-equity swap and the government's purchase of troubled mortgage-backed securities from the insurer.

People close to the talks said the discussions were on-going and might still collapse, but added that AIG was pressing for a decision before it reports third-quarter results on Monday.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/fb4d0078-ad34-11dd-971e-000077b07658.html

Metatarso

Forumer storico
o si sono rotti i grafici, oppure questa è iperinflazione :rolleyes:
guardate la base monetaria USA... roba da repubblica di Weimar :rolleyes:

http://www.nowandfutures.com/key_stats.html

US_GDP_and_money.png

fed_all_short_term.png

fed_all.png

Metatarso

Forumer storico
Considerando TAF, TAFLSLSLS, ecc siamo ad una crescita di M3 del 19% annuo... supera persino l'iperinflazione degli anni '70...
Traduzione terra terra: se avete dollari, la vostra ricchezza è diminuita del 19% in un anno.
Siete sempre contenti che la FED ha abbassato i tassi ? :help:
E il bello deve ancora venire :titanic:

m3b_with_taf_etc_long_term.png

Metatarso

Forumer storico
Il bello deve ancora venire, altro che deflazione: una bella inflazione esplosiva non appena ci saranno segni di una piccola ripresa economica e le banche ricomincieranno a fare prestiti :rolleyes: :wall:

The Federal Reserve Is Inflating at 341% per Annum. (Don't Look for the Decimal Point.)

I have never seen anything like this. The adjusted monetary base over the last eight weeks has risen at 341% per annum. The increase in the monetary base is $300 billion
This indicates panic at the Federal Reserve. The financial system is coming unglued.

The monetary base is high-powered money. For every dollar injected here, the money supply can rise by at least 10 to one. A 10% reserve requirement is imposed on large urban banks, i.e., a 10-to-1 multiplication factor. This is the fractional reserve banking process. This is from the Federal Reserve's site.

The recession is pushing down the price of commodities. So far, the new money has gone to banks and financial institutions. They are not lending to businesses. They regard businesses as too risky. This is getting a lot of press.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601170&refer=home&sid=amZ3uCIUB8GQ

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2008/10/17/will-banks-lend

These articles never mention the obvious: the banks can lend at any time. They make no money if they don't. They can buy Treasury debt. Central banks do. So can commercial banks. This explains why Treasury rates have not increased, despite the increase in the Federal debt.

The Federal government spends every dime it borrows. This money will flow into the economy by way of Washington. This money will not be lent to private businesses. It will not re-capitalize the country. How can it? It is not saved capital. It is fiat money.

If the banks are not lending at all, the monetary base sits there, ready to be used by the banks. At the first sign of economic recovery, they will start making loans. The money multiplication process will take over.

If this expansion of the monetary base does not stop, it will create mass inflation when the banks begin to lend (assuming they aren't lending to the government now).

To stop it later, the FED can sell assets to shrink the monetary base. Which assets? Toxic waste loans? Who is going to buy them? Who wants toxic waste assets in the any stage of the recovery? It can sell Treasury debt, but only until it runs out. It has a little over $450 billion remaining.
http://www.cumber.com/home/Factors.pdf

If the banks will not lend at all, then the FED is "pushing on a string." But why won't they lend? They are legally allowed to. Why borrow in the federal funds market if you have legal reserves? Yet banks are borrowing in this market. They borrow because they have no reserves remaining.

Banks can buy Treasury debt, which is liquid. The debt pays some interest. Something is better than nothing. Not to buy Treasury debt is to throw money away. Banks do not throw money away. Banks buy Treasury debt; the government spends it. Businesses seeking loans find that they must pay higher interest, because the Treasury gets the money. So, the government's share of the economy grows. This reduces productivity. An economy in a recession needs productivity to get out of the recession.

The fractional reserve process takes over. The money supply grows. We can see this happening now. Here are the latest M1 statistics. You can see that the figure is headed straight up after years of being flat.

Alert anyone you think should see this. Email this page. People can monitor these statistics free of charge on my site. Go to Federal Reserve Charts and Yield Curve, which are in the Free Materials section of my site.

http://www.garynorth.com/public/4178.cfm

4178a.gif

gipa69

collegio dei patafisici
o si sono rotti i grafici, oppure questa è iperinflazione :rolleyes:
guardate la base monetaria USA... roba da repubblica di Weimar :rolleyes:

http://www.nowandfutures.com/key_stats.html

lo sai che non è così, per il momento questo vuol dire che la liquidità distrutta dal deleveraging viene sostituita dalla liquidità fornita dalla FED e non si sa se alla velocità necessaria oppure no.
Dai prossimi dati dell' M2 MZM ecc. avremo una misurazione più certa se questa creazione di moneta è davvero inflazionistica e sui livelli che sembra mostrare la base monetaria.

gipa69

collegio dei patafisici
Il bello deve ancora venire, altro che deflazione: una bella inflazione esplosiva non appena ci saranno segni di una piccola ripresa economica e le banche ricomincieranno a fare prestiti :rolleyes: :wall:

The Federal Reserve Is Inflating at 341% per Annum. (Don't Look for the Decimal Point.)

I have never seen anything like this. The adjusted monetary base over the last eight weeks has risen at 341% per annum. The increase in the monetary base is $300 billion
This indicates panic at the Federal Reserve. The financial system is coming unglued.

The monetary base is high-powered money. For every dollar injected here, the money supply can rise by at least 10 to one. A 10% reserve requirement is imposed on large urban banks, i.e., a 10-to-1 multiplication factor. This is the fractional reserve banking process. This is from the Federal Reserve's site.

The recession is pushing down the price of commodities. So far, the new money has gone to banks and financial institutions. They are not lending to businesses. They regard businesses as too risky. This is getting a lot of press.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601170&refer=home&sid=amZ3uCIUB8GQ

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2008/10/17/will-banks-lend

These articles never mention the obvious: the banks can lend at any time. They make no money if they don't. They can buy Treasury debt. Central banks do. So can commercial banks. This explains why Treasury rates have not increased, despite the increase in the Federal debt.

The Federal government spends every dime it borrows. This money will flow into the economy by way of Washington. This money will not be lent to private businesses. It will not re-capitalize the country. How can it? It is not saved capital. It is fiat money.

If the banks are not lending at all, the monetary base sits there, ready to be used by the banks. At the first sign of economic recovery, they will start making loans. The money multiplication process will take over.

If this expansion of the monetary base does not stop, it will create mass inflation when the banks begin to lend (assuming they aren't lending to the government now).

To stop it later, the FED can sell assets to shrink the monetary base. Which assets? Toxic waste loans? Who is going to buy them? Who wants toxic waste assets in the any stage of the recovery? It can sell Treasury debt, but only until it runs out. It has a little over $450 billion remaining.
http://www.cumber.com/home/Factors.pdf

If the banks will not lend at all, then the FED is "pushing on a string." But why won't they lend? They are legally allowed to. Why borrow in the federal funds market if you have legal reserves? Yet banks are borrowing in this market. They borrow because they have no reserves remaining.

Banks can buy Treasury debt, which is liquid. The debt pays some interest. Something is better than nothing. Not to buy Treasury debt is to throw money away. Banks do not throw money away. Banks buy Treasury debt; the government spends it. Businesses seeking loans find that they must pay higher interest, because the Treasury gets the money. So, the government's share of the economy grows. This reduces productivity. An economy in a recession needs productivity to get out of the recession.

The fractional reserve process takes over. The money supply grows. We can see this happening now. Here are the latest M1 statistics. You can see that the figure is headed straight up after years of being flat.

Alert anyone you think should see this. Email this page. People can monitor these statistics free of charge on my site. Go to Federal Reserve Charts and Yield Curve, which are in the Free Materials section of my site.

http://www.garynorth.com/public/4178.cfm

La deflazione in un'epoca di fiat money può solo avvenire in un epoca di crollo sistemico.... oppure in caso di errori di ritardo da parte delle autorità monetarie.

PILU

STATE SERENI
così si fa ..

CRISI: G20, UN SACCO DI CHIACCHIERE A VUOTO
di WSI-REUTERS
Il classico comunicato delle belle intenzioni: parole al vento, risultati concreti assolutamente zero. Venti paesi incapaci di rispondere alla drammaticita' della recessione.
Il gruppo delle 20 economie avanzate ed emergenti ha concordato oggi sulla necessità di un'azione coordinata contro la crisi finanziaria globale. Lo si legge nel comunicato finale diffuso al termine del vertice a San Paolo in Brasile. Nella nota si legge che le potenze devono trovare misure per ripristinare la crescita e la stabilità finanziaria e che il G20 deve giocare un ruolo chiave nel garantire la stabilità economica e finanziaria, nonché agire insieme per ridurre la volatilità del mercato e far tornare alla normalità il mercato del credito. Il G20 ha anche riconosciuto la necessità di migliorare la supervisione e la governance delle istituzioni finanziarie, nonché garantire una appropriata supervisione di istituzioni come le agenzie di rating. Il vertice ha concordato sulla necessità che le potenze garantiscano che tutti i settori della finanza siano regolati in modo appropriato. Il G20 ha anche riconosciuto la necessità di allargare il forum della stabilità finanziaria alle economie emergenti. Il summit ha anche rivolto un appello a tutti i paesi a resistere al protezionismo, ribadendo il supporto per una rapida conclusione dei Doha Round e la necessità di un'ampia riforma delle istituzioni di Bretton Woods, dando maggiore voce agli stati emergenti. Il comunicato ha fatto presente che alcuni paesi stanno valutando ulteriori misure fiscali per stimolare l'economia. Il G20 ha anche espresso la necessità di riconsiderare l'adeguatezza dei finanziamenti per il Fondo monetario internazionale, la Banca Mondiale, con la possibilità di aumentarli se necessario. Il ministro delle Finanze brasiliano Guido Mantega ha detto di aspettarsi che le proposte per le riforme finanziarie siano discusse dai leader del G20 al summit che si terrà il prossimo fine settimana a Washington. Ma il ministro delle finanze brasiliano, Guido Mantega, ha precisato che i dettagli dell'azione coordinata non sono ancora stati definiti e che non c'é stato accordo sulle proposte per aumentare la regolamentazione dei mercati finanziari. Il Brasile ha anche chiesto di riconoscere un ruolo maggiore ai paesi emergenti e in via di sviluppo nelle istituzioni finanziarie internazionali. (ANSA-AFP-REUTERS).

Metatarso

Forumer storico
lo sai che non è così, per il momento questo vuol dire che la liquidità distrutta dal deleveraging viene sostituita dalla liquidità fornita dalla FED e non si sa se alla velocità necessaria oppure no.
Dai prossimi dati dell' M2 MZM ecc. avremo una misurazione più certa se questa creazione di moneta è davvero inflazionistica e sui livelli che sembra mostrare la base monetaria.
yes, lo so, i calcoli sono sballati dalle manovre, e deleveraging=riduzione dei debiti=riduzione della moneta.
Ma so anche che giocare così con la moneta è rischioso, e Bernanke, se deve sbagliare i conti, deve sbagliare sul lato inflattivo. :rolleyes:
Mi sembra corretto che il rischio è quello esposto da garynorth. Tassi all'1% e previsione di altro ribasso allo 0,75%, è un'altra bomba che prima o poi scoppia.
Anche la teoria concorda: una bella iperinflazione salva il qulo ai debitori.

E per il rischio deflazione Giapponese e trappola della liquidità, la FED e gli amici di Goldman hanno già dimostrato che possono muovere le materie prime... una deflazione globale in un mondo dove la moneta viene buttata con l'elicottero, mi sembra una assurdità.
Mi sa che prossimamente ne parleremo molto... interesting times indeed...

OT: andatevi a leggere questo thread sui vaccini per l'influenza, e poi andate tranquillamente long sui farmaceutici :sad:
http://www.investireoggi.it/forum/vaccini-influenzali-al-mercurio-e-formaldeide-vt36371.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto