Titoli di Stato paesi-emergenti VENEZUELA e Petroleos de Venezuela - Cap. 2 (1 Viewer)

Owblisky

Compravendite mobiliari
[

Stiamo parlando di 6k nominali, in realtà 1.320 euro .

Per capire se per te è un investimento (questo è un forum finanziario) o trattasi di rispettabilissimo Gratta & Vinci dovresti dire (per capire in quale dei due mondi siamo) se impegni più o meno dello 0,5% del tuo portafoglio.

Per me è sicuramente un investimento.
Sapere pmc e % di ptf non è facile. :D

Per rispondere alla tua domanda attualmente sto intorno al 10% del ptf, ma aspetto 4 cedole (due delle quali dichiarate pagate) e tra considerarle e no si passa dal giorno alla notte sia come % che come pmc.

Owblisky

Compravendite mobiliari
Eseguito totale dei 10 K a 22,02.

Scomputando il rateo che si porta dietro la 34 i 22,02 equivalgono ai 17.40 a corso secco.
Negli USA ieri hanno chiuso a 19,10.

carib

rerum cognoscere causas
interessante dialogo tra due amici professionisti di finanza sulle cedole sparite (da altro blog)

Question:

from your experience with OFAC, etc.. where would you say the money is:

1) with pdvsa that did not send it

2) with the correspondent bank of the bank to whom pdvsa asked to transfer the money to the paying agent

3) with the paying agent

4) with the correspondent bank, if any, of the paying agent

5) with dtc/clearstream/euroclear

Answer:

1) with pdvsa that did not send it

==

Did they - or was it from an affiliate. The process of simply proving provenance these days is very demanding. The authorities demand that you have a procedure in place that painstakingly proves and validates the "Source of Funds". Now with all the PDVSA fiefdoms and weird and corrupt circumlocutions this step alone is beyond the pay grade of most compliance fellows.

2) with the correspondent bank of the bank to whom pdvsa asked to transfer the money to the paying agent

====

As has been stated here - lucky that they have a US correspondent. If they do the money has to be whiter than white - see step 1.

3) with the paying agent

Ok I think if they get it to here, but the paying agent cannot rely on the correspondent's process and must perform its own testing and validation.

4) with the correspondent bank, if any, of the paying agent

likewise

5) with dtc/clearstream/euroclear

Here I think it is more compliance at the clearing agents banking affiliate, but again every link in the chain is lawyered up and paranoid (for good reason).

bolit

Nuovo forumer
pure Webank ha stornato le cedole anticipate sbf , siamo al default credo , il punto è come poter riprendere i nostri soldi e se qualcuno già si muove tipo fondi e grandi possessori

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto