Titoli di Stato paesi-emergenti VENEZUELA e Petroleos de Venezuela - Cap. 2 (33 lettori)

dottluca

pesca un numero..isin
Troppe cose non tornano, a partire dalla riunione farsa del 13. Per non parlare del team di negoziatori, che al massimo potrebbero andare a vendere i folletto.

I veri obbiettivi sono altri e attentamente pianificati a tavolino. In settimana capiremo.
Unica discriminante il pagamento della 17.

Condivido, anche a me sembra fumo negli occhi

dottluca

pesca un numero..isin
Cmq la situazione è complessa da molto punti di vista...

"If Venezuela stops servicing its bonds, we will head towards one of the most complex and large sovereign defaults in history. Keep in mind that Venezuela is behind 25% of the J.P. Morgan Emerging Market Bond Index Global index(EMBIG) carry despite a low 2.5% weight," writes Juan Carlos Rodado, director of Latin America Research at Natixis.

Francamente pur ignorando l'esito sono portato a pensare che tutto si farà anche da parte americana per evitare un HD (che non converrebbe a nessuno)

fabriziof

Forumer storico
Troppe cose non tornano, a partire dalla riunione farsa del 13. Per non parlare del team di negoziatori, che al massimo potrebbero andare a vendere i folletto.

I veri obbiettivi sono altri e attentamente pianificati a tavolino. In settimana capiremo.
Che obiettivi?

biondorules

Forumer attivo

hai idee su quali possano essere i veri obbiettibìvi ?

Owblisky

Compravendite mobiliari
Cmq la situazione è complessa da molto punti di vista...

"If Venezuela stops servicing its bonds, we will head towards one of the most complex and large sovereign defaults in history. Keep in mind that Venezuela is behind 25% of the J.P. Morgan Emerging Market Bond Index Global index(EMBIG) carry despite a low 2.5% weight," writes Juan Carlos Rodado, director of Latin America Research at Natixis.

Francamente pur ignorando l'esito sono portato a pensare che tutto si farà anche da parte americana per evitare un HD (che non converrebbe a nessuno)

Questa è un' altra sciocchezza circolata nei giorni scorsi che va sfatata.

Un default del Venezuela si sentirebbe eccome sui mercati.
Per avere una conferma basta guardare cosa hanno fatto venerdi le valute dei paesi emergenti (Rublo compreso).

ficodindia

Forumer storico
________________________ ________________________

MADURO ANNOUNCES RESTRUCTURING President Maduro announced on a nationally televised address the "restructuring and refinancing" of Venezuela’s external debt. At the same time, he stated that PDVSA would be making the payment on its 2017 bond due today, and suggested the country would try to remain current during negotiations.
EL AISSAMI TO LEAD DEBT RENEGOTIATION President Nicolás Maduro announced today in a nationally broadcast address that the country would initiate a restructuring and refinancing of all of its external obligations. He appointed a Presidential Commission led by Vice-President Tareck El Aissami to undertake negotiations with creditors. He also announced that tomorrow PDVSA would pay the pending $1.1bn amortization of the PDVSA 8.5% 2017 bond, which came due today. Through its Twitter account, PDVSA announced that it had initiated the transfer of funds to J.P. Morgan to pay both interest and capital on the 2017 bond. Maduro did not announce a suspension of payments on external debt. The fact that he indicated that the government would be making good on the payment of the final amortization of the PDVSA 2017 bond indicates that authorities are willing to continue honoring the debt during the renegotiation process. We therefore interpret Maduro’s statement as indicative of the government’s intent to refinance its external obligations rather than a decision to make a take-it-or-leave-it offer to bondholders. Under the current regime of US financial sanctions, it is nearly impossible for Venezuela to carry out a voluntary restructuring of its external debt. US Executive Order 13808 of August 24 bans U.S persons from participating in all transactions related to, provision of financing for, and other dealings in PDVSA or Venezuela debt, with the exception of short-term debt, CITGO debt or debt for humanitarian imports. This makes it illegal for U.S. based institutional investors to accept new Venezuelan liabilities such as those that would need to be issued in a restructuring. Theoretically, there are ways in which Venezuela could still refinance its debt while complying with U.S. sanctions. For example, it could use the Collective Action Clauses (CAC) on its sovereign bonds to change the terms of the obligation (CAC changes do not create a new liability but rather alter the terms of the existing liability). It could issue new liabilities whose resources are earmarked for imports of food and medicines. Or it could try to issue a bond directed only at non-U.S. investors.

Maduro announces restructuring

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto