Obbligazioni societarie Bond Rickmers Holding GmbH 8,875% 2018 - DE000A1TNA39 (1 Viewer)

mariarosa78

Forumer attivo
Rickmers Maritime Trust ha prepagata volontariamente US $ 5 milioni al 31 marzo verso linee di credito di alto livello che diverse banche estesa alle unità di fiducia, si legge in una limatura di Singapore Cambio il Venerdì sera.
FOTO: SCHEDA ST

RICKMERS Maritime Trust ha prepagata volontariamente US $ 5 milioni al 31 marzo verso linee di credito di alto livello che diverse banche estesa alle unità di fiducia, si legge in una limatura di Singapore Cambio il Venerdì sera.

Queste banche sono state BNP Paribas, filiale di Singapore di ING Bank, la Bank of Nova Scotia asiatico, Hong Kong e Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) e filiale di Singapore di Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank.

Ha detto che ha fatto i risconti utilizzando denaro in conti che sono stati ottenuti in favore delle banche tramite un costo fisso.

Moxcen

Nuovo forumer
Yes I shoud.
In italy we pay taxes 26% of the gain. Anyway we can save a little if we have a loss, so: 1000€ of gain on pdvsa can be tax free if there is a loss of 1000€ on rickmers.
My average price is 48 for pdvsa 4/2017 and 85 for pdvsa 11/2017.

Hi, do you still hold your PDVSA 4/2017? What do you think about the redemption this month?
I hold my PDVSA 4/2017 and waiting for redemption. Actually I'm worry about what happend last thursday. Please let me know your opinion.

Near

Forumer storico
Hi, do you still hold your PDVSA 4/2017? What do you think about the redemption this month?
I hold my PDVSA 4/2017 and waiting for redemption. Actually I'm worry about what happend last thursday. Please let me know your opinion.
Ok.
I hold pdvsa 4/2017 but i'm going to sell it before the redemption because i'm not sure of it. o_O
Secondly I hold venezuela 2027 sovereign bond, 2% of my money, for the high coupon, whatever happens on april 12
:rolleyes:

You're right it looks a nonsense, anyway I paid venez 2027 @40 so I hope to be close to the price of recovery...

Ultima modifica:

Moxcen

Nuovo forumer
Ok.
I hold pdvsa 4/2017 but i'm going to sell it before the redemption because i'm not sure of it. o_O
Secondly I hold venezuela 2027 sovereign bond, 2% of my money, for the high coupon, whatever happens on april 12
:rolleyes:

You're right it looks a nonsense, anyway I paid venez 2027 @40 so I hope to be close to the price of recovery...

Reuters's writting that PDVSA is seeking for 600 millions in Russia))) to pay coupons in April.
Cash-strapped Venezuela negotiating Russian help to pay PDVSA bonds: sources

But I cannot understand if they have already reserved 2 mlrd for PDVSA 4/2017. I hope they did.
I'd like to sell them around 98% but last week market was asking around 95-96%%. It's not fair.

Near

Forumer storico
Reuters's writting that PDVSA is seeking for 600 millions in Russia))) to pay coupons in April.
Cash-strapped Venezuela negotiating Russian help to pay PDVSA bonds: sources

But I cannot understand if they have already reserved 2 mlrd for PDVSA 4/2017. I hope they did.
I'd like to sell them around 98% but last week market was asking around 95-96%%. It's not fair.
To my mind pdvsa reserved at least 2 mlrd $ to pay redemption+coupon but they need a little bit more (600 mln $) for their industrial activities.
I know it's not fair but I saw 98 the last day before redemption for venezuela 2/2016, too close to the "x-day" if I wait. :eek:

Moxcen

Nuovo forumer
Scusate ragazzi ma x Venezuela e PDVSA c'è una bella sezione apposita ricca di contenuti e molto frequentata...

You're right, and I'm agree with you. But I think and hope in 2017 we will not have any hard default.
They have 10.5 mlrd $ reserves. and PDVSA has 2.5 mlrd revenue each month. It means 30 mlrd $ yearly.
This year they should pay up to 10 mlrd $ and in 2018 they should pay up to 9 mlrd $.
Venezuelan Credit Dashboard: Next Big Payment Due in April
Please let me know your opinion. What do you think about the 50% yield and risk of default in Venezuela?

Moxcen

Nuovo forumer

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto