Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (6 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Cypriot deficit

Cyprus's central government deficit widened 5.7 percent in the first seven months of 2010, the Finance Ministry said. The gap grew to 453.3 million euros ($579 million), or 2.6 percent of gross domestic product, from 429 million euros, or 2.5 percent of GDP, a year earlier, the Nicosia-based ministry said yesterday in a statement on its website. Revenues rose 7.3 percent to 3.5 billion euros as non-tax revenues climbed 55 percent to 567 million euros. That outstripped the 1.2 percent increase in tax revenues, which totaled about 3 billion euros, according to the ministry. Expenditures rose 7.4 percent in the seven months through July to 4 billion euros, mainly due to a 9.5 percent increase in current transfers to 1.1 billion euros and a 10 percent gain in social security payments to 709.8 million euros, the ministry said. Total pensions and gratuities jumped 23 percent to 257 million euros, while salaries advanced 1.6 percent to just over 1 billion euros. (Bloomberg)

I cuggini.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Asians to dip into Greek hot springs

STELIOS BOURAS

A group of Asian investors is in advanced talks with the Greek government to build a large tourism complex in central Greece, including a hotel, conference center and theater, in a move that could boost the country’s struggling tourism sector.
Makis Antoniou, the mayor of Kamena Vourla, a municipality located near the city of Lamia, central Greece, told Kathimerini English Edition the proposed resort will focus on the area’s natural hot springs.
“The joint venture is interested in investing in land belonging to the Greek National Tourism Organization, covering 116 hectares,” he said, refraining from giving any estimate as to what the investment may be worth. One local press report said the project could be worth up to 5 billion euros.
“Talks are at an advanced stage. They started back in May 2008, under the previous government,” added Antoniou.
As Greece’s economy heads deeper into recession, income from one of its key sectors, tourism, has been falling this year.
Spending by foreign visitors in the first six months of 2010 fell 13 percent year-on-year to 2.7 billion euros, according to Bank of Greece data, despite tourist numbers remaining at 2009 levels.
The drop-off has contributed to an expected contraction rate of 4 percent in the economy this year, which is likely to be followed by a negative 2.6 percent figure in gross domestic product next year.
Antoniou added that the “natural springs in the area are a major incentive for the Asian investors.”
Natural spring water is rich in minerals and used for relaxation and the treatment of conditions such as arthritis.

(Kathimerini.gr)

Bagni termali.

dot_clear.gif

Grisù

Forumer attivo
Vedo che verso i tedeschi non sei troppo generoso ... in questo frangente sono comunque d'accordo: l'attuale classe politica tedesca (qualcuno dei "vecchi" si salva) non è all'altezza della situazione.
D'altra parte anche il resto dell'Europa non brilla troppo ...

In realtà affermo il contrario, i tedeschi sono il solito popolo di marpioni (utilizzano l'euro e l'export per far crescere gli attivi del loro bilancio), gli altri sono scadenti politici oppure talmente presi dalle beghe interne da fregarsene del lungo periodo.
Francamente vedo gli indicatori di Irlanda, Portogallo, Spagna e Italia in continuo deterioramento e allo stato attuale non vedo a meno di grossi investimenti europei come si possa pensare di tornare a crescere in modo significativo.

Una soluzione ci sarebbe ma non piace ai tedeschi, rilanciare la spesa pubblica emettendo eurobonds. Sarebbero cinesi e americani a finanziarci ma è chiaro che questo approccio aprirebbe a scenari inflattivi che non aggradano gli obiettivi locali tedeschi e quelli monetari missione della BcE (che peraltro dovrebbe essere una banca al servizio dei paesi membri e non delle banche ma questo è un discorso diverso).

Stiamo a vedere, per la Grecia a partire dalle prossime emissioni delle durate brevi.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Greek Banks Set To Undergo Stress Tests

An IMF/EU mission returns to Athens next Wednesday to elaborate on the terms under which the new stress test for Greek banks will take place.

The subject of the discussions that will kick off next week in Athens will focus exclusively on the stability and restructuring of the domestic banking system.

Part of the agenda is the new set of stress test for Greek banks foreseen in the updated Memorandum of Understanding.

These stress tests should check the long-term adequacy of all banks (not just the major ones) as well as their survival without state aid.

Greek bankers have questioned the meaning of this exercise in the current timeframe, as the European stress tests took place less than two months ago.

CEBS, the pan-European supervisory body, has also proposed updated guidelines for the stress tests. This change (reverse stress test) provides that the new round of checks that will be done must be tailored to the specific situation of each bank.

In this context board criteria should not apply, but each bank is obliged under its own responsibility, and under the supervision of course the central bank, to determine the conditions of the test in order to take into account all risk assets on its balance sheet.

(Capital.gr)

tommy271

Forumer storico
Events to mark 2,500th anniversary from Battle of Marathon

The municipality of Marathon in Attica on Tuesday announced a programme of events to celebrate the 2,500th anniversary since the historic Battle of Marathon on September 12. On this crucial battlefield, the ancient Athenians managed to thwart invasion by a numerically superior Persian force, inaugurating an era in which Greece flourished and laid the foundations of western culture.
With money donated by the Leventis Foundation, the municipality will mark out historic routes for cyclists and pedestrians that will link monuments such as the Marathon Tomb, the Trophy, the ancient quarries and others.
On September 12 itself the events will reach a peak and will feature a walk to the Tomb followed by the reading of descriptions of the battle from Herodotus by well known Greek actors, accompanied by ancient Greek instruments such as the lute, pan-pipes, horn and others.
Among those attending will be Greece's female marathon runner Maria Polyzou, who recently became the first woman to repeat the legendary 520-kilometre run from Athens to Sparta and back again in six days. The distance was originally run by the ancient messenger Pheidippides when he was sent to ask for Sparta's aid in the battle.

(ana.gr)

Imark

Forumer storico
OTC ieri. I bond greci mettono a segno un rimbalzo un po' più significativo, mediamente nell'ordine dei 2-3 decimi di punto su tutte le lunghezze.

il 2013 - 83,59 (BBML) 83,43 (Xtrakter);
il 2014 - 79,23 (BBML) 79,22 (Xtrakter);
il 2015 - 78,43 (BBML) 78,51 (Xtrakter);
il 2016 - 67,77 (BBML) 67,78 (Xtrakter);
il 2017 - 66,03 (BBML) 66,02 (Xtrakter);
il 2018 - 65,57 (BBML) 65,57 (Xtrakter);
il 2019 6% 69,73 (BBML) 70,04 (Xtrakter);
il 2019 6.5% 71,52 (BBML) 71,65 (Xtrakter);
il 2022 - 65,13 (BBML) 65,25 (Xtrakter);
il 2024 - 59,72 (BBML) 60,33 (Xtrakter);
il 2026 - 60,45 (BBML) 60,70 (Xtrakter);
il 2037 - 53,12 (BBML) 53,53 (Xtrakter);
il 2040 - 53,46 (BBML) 53,42 (Xtrakter);

GGBei 2025 - 53,44 (BBML), non significativo su Xtrakter
GGBei 2030 - 48,01 (BBML), non significativo su Xtrakter

Allora, OTC Grecia ieri sera. Giornata a due facce: bene per le lunghezze fino al 2019, con gain compresi grosso modo fra i 2 ed i 5 decimi di punto, malino per i titoli più lunghi, che talvolta restano al palo, più spesso segnano una qualche limatura al ribasso.

L'impressione è che la ricerca di rendimento possa interessare anche le scadenze greche, se non troppo lontane, e tenuto conto appunto del rendimento a scadenza decisamente più modesto sulla lunga distanza rispetto a quello evidenziato dai titoli corti e medi.

Maluccio anche i GGBei, entrambi in flessione ed ancora preda di una volatilità superiore rispetto al resto della squadra, sia nei movimenti rialzisti che in quelli al ribasso.

il 2013 - 83,91 (BBML) 84,05 (Xtrakter);
il 2014 - 79,56 (BBML) 79,52 (Xtrakter);
il 2015 - 78,94 (BBML) 79,02 (Xtrakter);
il 2016 - 68,00 (BBML) 68,00 (Xtrakter);
il 2017 - 66,07 (BBML) 66,28 (Xtrakter);
il 2018 - 65,60 (BBML) 65,81 (Xtrakter);
il 2019 6% 69,75 (BBML) 70,21 (Xtrakter);
il 2019 6.5% 71,75 (BBML) 71,87 (Xtrakter);
il 2022 - 64,84 (BBML) 65,09 (Xtrakter);
il 2024 - 59,69 (BBML) 59,75 (Xtrakter);
il 2026 - 60,33 (BBML) 60,43 (Xtrakter);
il 2037 - 53,30 (BBML) 53,49 (Xtrakter);
il 2040 - 53,41 (BBML) 53,94 (Xtrakter);

GGBei 2025 - 53,04 (BBML), non significativo su Xtrakter
GGBei 2030 - 47,09 (BBML), non significativo su Xtrakter

tommy271

Forumer storico
Allora, OTC Grecia ieri sera. Giornata a due facce: bene per le lunghezze fino al 2019, con gain compresi grosso modo fra i 2 ed i 5 decimi di punto, malino per i titoli più lunghi, che talvolta restano al palo, più spesso segnano una qualche limatura al ribasso.

L'impressione è che la ricerca di rendimento possa interessare anche le scadenze greche, se non troppo lontane, e tenuto conto appunto del rendimento a scadenza decisamente più modesto sulla lunga distanza rispetto a quello evidenziato dai titoli corti e medi.

Maluccio anche i GGBei, entrambi in flessione ed ancora preda di una volatilità superiore rispetto al resto della squadra, sia nei movimenti rialzisti che in quelli al ribasso.

il 2013 - 83,91 (BBML) 84,05 (Xtrakter);
il 2014 - 79,56 (BBML) 79,52 (Xtrakter);
il 2015 - 78,94 (BBML) 79,02 (Xtrakter);
il 2016 - 68,00 (BBML) 68,00 (Xtrakter);
il 2017 - 66,07 (BBML) 66,28 (Xtrakter);
il 2018 - 65,60 (BBML) 65,81 (Xtrakter);
il 2019 6% 69,75 (BBML) 70,21 (Xtrakter);
il 2019 6.5% 71,75 (BBML) 71,87 (Xtrakter);
il 2022 - 64,84 (BBML) 65,09 (Xtrakter);
il 2024 - 59,69 (BBML) 59,75 (Xtrakter);
il 2026 - 60,33 (BBML) 60,43 (Xtrakter);
il 2037 - 53,30 (BBML) 53,49 (Xtrakter);
il 2040 - 53,41 (BBML) 53,94 (Xtrakter);

GGBei 2025 - 53,04 (BBML), non significativo su Xtrakter
GGBei 2030 - 47,09 (BBML), non significativo su Xtrakter

Grazie Mark, sempre un buon lavoro: i prezzi reali sono questi ...

Imark

Forumer storico
Grazie Mark, sempre un buon lavoro: i prezzi reali sono questi ...

Ciao Tommy, grazie a te del tuo... :up:

In effetti, finché i livelli di liquidità sui mercati retail sono di quelli che spesso si vedono in questi giorni, dal retail non si riesce a cogliere il reale andamento della giornata, nè i movimenti sulla curva dei rendimenti...

Invece l'OTC rispetto a questo "funge"... ;)

Imark

Forumer storico
A proposito di volumi, si ha un'idea di quelli OTC?

Grazie mille a entrambi ^_^

Purtroppo non sono abilitato a visualizzarli... di sicuro un multiplo elevato di quelli dei market retail messi insieme, visto che tutti gli scambi degli operatori professionali/istituzionali transitano per quel canale, ma non sono in grado di dare indicazioni...

Ultima modifica:
Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto