Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (45 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

tommy271

Forumer storico
assi, Bce alza troppo presto, rallenta crescita - Pimco

mercoledì 6 aprile 2011 15:25

MILANO, 6 aprile (Reuters) - La Banca centrale europea alza i tassi di interesse troppo presto con il solo risultato di rallentare la crescita.
Alla vigilia della riunione della Bce da cui ci si aspetta un rincaro del costo del denaro di un quarto di punto, Mark Taborsky, senior vice president di Pacific Investment Management (Pimco) (ALVG.DE: Quotazione) ha le idee chiare: "Stanno alzando i tassi troppo presto, possono controllare l'inflazione da salari ma non sono in grado di impattare sui prezzi delle materie prime", sostiene il gestore, in un'incontro a margine del Salone del Risparmio milanese.
Questa mossa di fatto "non controllerà l'inflazione ma rallenterà la crescita", ha aggiunto Taborsky che è responsabile delle strategie di asset allocation per il gestore del più grande fondo obbligazionario del mondo.
Michael Spence, consulente di Pimco e premio Nobel per l'economia è intervenuto invece sulla politica monetaria dall'altra parte dell'Atlantico, affermando che non ci dovrebbe essere una terza edizione del "quantitative easing".
"Non ce n'è bisogno e il QE3 non risolverebbe i problemi che ancora restano da risolvere", ha detto.

tommy271

Forumer storico
V.Rapanos: Optimistic Ahead Of Stress Tests

National Bank Chairman Vassilis Rapanos said on Wednesday that Greek banks are now in better shape in terms of capital adequacy to deal with the new stress tests.

Mr. Rapanos told Capital.gr that his morning statements were not issued properly and that his exact position is the following: “All Greek banks , except ATEbank, passed the stress test last year. All banks are now in better shape in terms of capital adequacy to face the new stress test, including ATEbank, which announced a capital increase yesterday”.

Earlier on Wednesday, Reuters had reported that NBG chairman told Greek lawmakers that most Greek banks, except ATEbank, are in good shape to deal with the stress test that will take place soon.

ATEbank was the only Greek lender to fail EU-wide bank stress tests last year.

(capital.gr)

tommy271

Forumer storico
Greek bank deposits drop 1.3 pct m/m in Feb- cenbank

ATHENS, April 6 | Wed Apr 6, 2011 10:40am EDT

ATHENS, April 6 (Reuters) - Greek business and household bank deposits continued their downward trend in February, falling 1.3 percent from the previous month, the central bank said on Wednesday.
Bank of Greece data showed deposits fell to 202.2 billion euros ($289.5 billion) from 204.8 billion in January.
In 2010 deposits in this category fell 12.2 percent or by 29.1 billion euros from a year earlier.
Shrinking deposits have added to the strains of Greek banks, which have become reliant on ECB funding for their liquidity needs as access to wholesale funding remains mostly shut on sovereign debt concerns.

tommy271

Forumer storico
PM receives noted Korean executive Seung Youn Kim

(ANA-MPA) -- Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou on Wednesday received the president of Korea's Hanwha Group, Seung Youn Kim, who has also served as Greece's honorary consul general in Korea.

Kim, a noted Philhellene, is also scheduled to meet with President of the Republic Karolos Papoulias.

Amongst others, the Korean city of Pyeongchang has again expressed interest in hosting a Winter Olympics, specifically the 2018 Games.

(ana.gr)

tommy271

Forumer storico
ASE Puts An End To Its Downward Streak

Despite the negative opening, Athens markets managed to rebound on Wednesday, putting an end to a seven-session downward streak. The General Index, which ended close to session’s highs, recovered from intraday losses of 1.40%.

Banks fluctuated intensively, as the banking index recorded intraday profits of 4.17% after a weak opening with losses of 2.45%. Seven banks fluctuated into a margin of more than 9%.

Market analysts appear cautious on ASE for the next few days, considering today’s response as technical, stimulated mainly by the accumulated losses of previous sessions.

They also point out that the negative sentiment caused by the new revision of state’s deficit for 2010 was burden by the hearsay and scenarios about a possible restructuring of Greek debt.

Moreover, analysts express their concern about the continuing low trading activity, which leaves the market exposed to pressures and strong fluctuations.

"Recent talk about Greece΄s higher deficit and debt restructuring has really hurt the climate on the market," an analyst told Dow Jones Newswires, adding that index could test year lows if it breaks through support at 1520.

Across the board, the General Index ended at 1,528 units, up 2.63%, after a fluctuation of 60.5 units, of 4.06%. Approximately 38.76 million units worth €115.38m were traded on Wednesday, while a total amount of 95 shares rose, 61 declined and 51 remained unchanged.

Banks recorded profits of 3.71%, at 1,237.86. Piraeus Bank soared by 7.03%, while Alpha Bank and Hellenic Postbank gained 5.52% and 5.40% respectively. Geniki Bank and Eurobank posted profits of 4.51% and 4.19% respectively, while National Bank and Proton Bank gained 3.54% and 3.03% respectively. On the contrary, ATEbank suffered heavy losses of 8.96%, after the announcement of a proposed capital increase.

(capital.gr)

tommy271

Forumer storico
Borsa Atene: Ase chiude a +2,6%, in luce i finanziari

MILANO (MF-DJ)--La Borsa di Atene chiude con l'indice Ase a +2,6% a 1528,67 punti.
In rialzo il comparto finanziario in scia ai solidi dati industriali della Germania e alle manovre delle banche europee per aumentare il capitale in vista degli stress test.
Nbc cresce del 3,5%, Alpha Bank del 5,5%, Eurobank del 4,2% e Piraeus Bank del 7%.
Tuttavia persistono i timori sull'attuale scenario macroeconomico. "Le questione dell'aumento del deficit della Grecia e della ristrutturazione del debito hanno colpito il sentiment dei mercati", afferma un analista.

Ivone

Forumer attivo
Greek Debt Restructuring Not An Option for Now, Germany Says

April 06, 2011, 10:13 AM EDT

By Tony Czuczka
April 6 (Bloomberg) -- Germany currently doesn’t see any way for Greece to restructure its debt, Steffen Seibert, Chancellor Angela Merkel’s spokesman, said today. Europe’s rescue program for Greece is helping the country repay its debt, Seibert said at a news briefing in Berlin.
Current European instruments don’t have provisions for debt restructuring, he said. The European Union’s permanent rescue system for debt-strapped euro countries, due to start mid-2013, will allow for restructuring that includes the involvement of private creditors, Seibert said.

Come sempre, non capisco se intendono i privati investitori delle nuove emissioni o quelle che già sono state emesse. Questione non di poco conto.

QUOTE]

tommy271

Forumer storico

By Tony Czuczka
April 6 (Bloomberg) -- Germany currently doesn’t see any way for Greece to restructure its debt, Steffen Seibert, Chancellor Angela Merkel’s spokesman, said today. Europe’s rescue program for Greece is helping the country repay its debt, Seibert said at a news briefing in Berlin.
Current European instruments don’t have provisions for debt restructuring, he said. The European Union’s permanent rescue system for debt-strapped euro countries, due to start mid-2013, will allow for restructuring that includes the involvement of private creditors, Seibert said.

Come sempre, non capisco se intendono i privati investitori delle nuove emissioni o quelle che già sono state emesse. Questione non di poco conto.

L'intenzione del governo tedesco è quella di coinvolgere tutti gli investitori privati (con nuove e vecchie emissioni) nei processi di "ristrutturazione" tramite clausole di subordinazione sulle nuove e clausole CAC (Class Action) per il debito pregresso.
La discussione, credo, avrà un suo primo sbocco con la riunione di giugno intorno alla questione dell'ESM.
Del resto mancano ancora due anni ed i tempi della UE li conosciamo ... non è detto che in corso d'opera tali norme possono assere modificate o stralciate.
L'intento è quello di offrire un quadro giuridico alla materia. Al momento, come vediamo, mancante.

Ultima modifica:

tommy271

Forumer storico
G20, vicino accordo su come individuare squilibri economia-fonte

mercoledì 6 aprile 2011 19:19

BRUXELLES, 6 aprile (Reuters) - La prossima settimana le principali economie mondiali potrebbero riuscire a fissare una pietra miliare del sistema per correggere gli squilibri economici, secondo quanto rivela una fonte del G20.
I ministri delle Finanze e i governatori delle banche centrali dei paesi del G20 si incontreranno il prossimo 15 aprile a Washington per decidere, tra le altre cose, come utilizzare una serie di indicatori economici decisi a febbraio per individuare i trend che potrebbero condurre a crisi globali.
La definizione della lista era stata ardua a causa dell'opposizione della Cina, che utilizza la propria valuta per sostenere le esportazioni, che ha ammassato il più grande ammontare di riserve valutarie a livello mondiale e che aveva bloccato l'inclusione dei tassi di cambio e delle riserve valutarie tra gli indicatori.
Nella lista sono stati tuttavia inclusi il debito pubblico e il deficit, i risparmi e i prestiti privati, la bilancia delle componenti dei pagamenti.
Trovare un accordo sulla definizione di soglie numeriche per individuare gli squilibri sarebbe stato ancora più difficile, perché diversi modelli economici danno risultati diversi.
"Ci sono ora quattro modelli sul tavolo, uno strutturale e tre statistici" spiega una fonte del G20, con accesso ai lavori preparatori del meeting di Washington.
"Se si dà ai paesi una scelta, non troveranno mai un accordo sul metodo migliore, perché tutti hanno dei limiti. Così quello che stiamo tentando di far approvare - e credo che passerà in un modo o nell'altro - è l'utilizzo di una combinazione di questi diversi metodi", continua la fonte.
Un accordo permetterebbe di evitare di dover trovare un'intesa su una singola soglia numerica per un indicatore unico per tutti i 20 paesi.

dierre

Forumer storico

By Tony Czuczka

Tommy,
per quello che possono valere certe dichiarazioni, ma questo non dovrebbe farci sentire "relativamente" tranquilli?

Ultima modifica:
Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto