FTSE Mib Futures solointraday - Cap. 2 (2 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

thedreamer

Forumer storico
sti figli di putt.ana maledetti, come non li sopporto.
Eric Rosengren, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, called on the Fed to launch an aggressive, open-ended bond buying program that the central bank would continue until economic growth picks up and unemployment starts falling again.

His call came in an interview with The Wall Street Journal ... His decision to speak out forcefully is a sign of the momentum building inside the Fed for a new phase of action.

Mr. Rosengren said the Fed should buy more mortgage-backed securities and possibly U.S. Treasury securities in an open-ended program, and state that it will continue to buy bonds "until we start seeing some pretty significant improvements in growth and income."​
Rosengren isn't currently a voting member, but it does seem like momentum is building for QE3.
Read more at Calculated Risk

ironclad

Pitchfork + Harmonic patterns

Allegati

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    52 KB · Visite: 69

thedreamer

Forumer storico
abbiamo il petrolio a 100 dollari nonostante le riserve ai massimi e i consumi ai minimi, per non parlare delle materie prime ecc... e ancora vogliono stampare stampare, cominciano a darmi sui nervi.

mike 70

Forumer storico
Lo sto vedendo in diretta sul canale della federal reserve, sulla piattaforma coolstreaming.
Non sembra tranquillo......

lumb_69

Forumer storico
me ne esco e vi lascio il solito

li in alto i livelli dei max potrebbero pure arrivare li a 2755 ma sopra 2800 mi pare asurdo che ci vadano essendo ilmax del quinquenale

Allegati

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    308,8 KB · Visite: 72
Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto