Obbligazioni perpetue e subordinate Tutto quello che avreste sempre voluto sapere sulle obbligazioni perpetue... - Cap. 2 (5 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

bosmeld

Forumer storico
[Reuters] Monte Paschi says receives state bailout
[BMPS.MI] MILAN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Italy's third biggest bank, Monte dei Paschi, said on Thursday the treasury had bought 4.07 billion euros of bonds issued by the bank as part of a state bailout. The 4.07 billion euros includes a coupon of 171 million euros the bank will pay for 2012 on 1.9 billion euros of existing state aid bonds. The deadline for the state bailout to come into force was March 1.

NoWay

It's time to play the game
Vi lancio una provocazione.
Visti i rendimenti attuali dei perpetual, non c'è più "ciccia" e meno rischio nel tradare o anche cassettare strumenti come i Certificati Bonus Cap?
Considerando i disallineamenti e le inefficienze dei MM alcuni rendono in pochi mesi il 10% o poco meno con barriere al 25-30% dei valori attuali dei sottostanti.

Sottolapalma

Nuovo forumer
Barclays ha detto che difficilmente callera' le non step up. Questo spiega l'apparente bassa valutazione della 336.

Ok grazie mille della risposta.Dove hai trovato questa notizia?Perche' avevo scritto all'IR di Barclays e ti allego la risposta che non mi pare cosi' negativa

[FONT=&quot]Please note that Barclays Bank PLC has not formulated a call policy, as such, for its subordinated debt. The decision to call an instrument on its first call date is based on prevailing circumstances. As you can expect, such a decision is carefully considered and takes into account several factors, including commercial issues (reputational impact of not calling the shares, cost of refinancing the instrument in the prevailing market, on-going regulatory value, etc.). The call of debt capital instruments is also subject to FSA approval. Therefore, it is impossible to anticipate the decision, but we will of course inform investors within the required notice periods set out in the offering documents.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For your information, to date, Barclays has called all institutional regulatory capital securities at the first call date; however, this does not mean that we will continue to do so, our decision will depend on prevailing conditions, at the time.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]May you have any queries, please feel free to contact me.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kind regards,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Oihana[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Ultima modifica:
Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto