Obbligazioni perpetue e subordinate Tutto quello che avreste sempre voluto sapere sulle obbligazioni perpetue... - Cap. 3 (9 lettori)

bosmeld

Forumer storico
[Reuters] Austria to turn Volksbanken into "bad bank" - sources
[OTVVp.VI] VIENNA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - Austrian part-nationalised lender Volksbanken AG <OTVVp.VI> (OVAG) will be turned into a "bad bank" and wound down in a step that aims to resolve a looming capital gap at the group, comprising the bank and its majority owners, two sources familiar with the plan said on Thursday. The plan comes amid European health checks of big banks' balance sheets. The step, which would avoid having Austria put more aid into the group that is majority owned by dozens of regional banks, must still win regulatory approval, the sources said. Other parts of the group would take on OVAG's good assets under the plan. Volksbanken, one of six Austrian lenders undergoing strict scrutiny of their balance sheets before results of a stress test emerge late this month, and the finance ministry declined to comment ahead of a news conference the bank called for 1600 GMT.

Massimum

Forumer storico
[Reuters] Austria to turn Volksbanken into &quot;bad bank&quot; - sources
[OTVVp.VI] VIENNA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - Austrian part-nationalised lender Volksbanken AG <OTVVp.VI> (OVAG) will be turned into a &quot;bad bank&quot; and wound down in a step that aims to resolve a looming capital gap at the group, comprising the bank and its majority owners, two sources familiar with the plan said on Thursday. The plan comes amid European health checks of big banks' balance sheets. The step, which would avoid having Austria put more aid into the group that is majority owned by dozens of regional banks, must still win regulatory approval, the sources said. Other parts of the group would take on OVAG's good assets under the plan. Volksbanken, one of six Austrian lenders undergoing strict scrutiny of their balance sheets before results of a stress test emerge late this month, and the finance ministry declined to comment ahead of a news conference the bank called for 1600 GMT.

Come al solito dopo un pò cominciano ad uscire le notizie che giustificano i movimenti dei giorni precedenti. Mi sà che qualcuno ha visto in anteprima i risultati di AQR e stress test di un pò di banche e ha già sistemato il portafoglio

NoWay

It's time to play the game
Come al solito dopo un pò cominciano ad uscire le notizie che giustificano i movimenti dei giorni precedenti. Mi sà che qualcuno ha visto in anteprima i risultati di AQR e stress test di un pò di banche e ha già sistemato il portafoglio

Sai che ho pensato la stessa cosa dopo aver letto le dichiarazioni di Messina? :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

TheLondoner

Forumer storico

Sai che ho pensato la stessa cosa dopo aver letto le dichiarazioni di Messina? :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

Concordo con voi, ci saranno stati spifferi su promossi e bocciati.
Qualcuno ha cominciato a vendere dapprima i bocciati ...ma da lì a vendere tutto il resto il passo è stato breve....il 6.10 cominciano gli esami orali:maestro: i compiti scritti sono stati consegnati il 30.9 :pizza:

Ormai siam tornati tutti scolari :D

russiabond

Il mito, la leggenda.

Allegati

• Cattura 1.PNG
    Cattura 1.PNG
    319,7 KB · Visite: 385

londonwhale

Forumer storico
€/$ ormai a 1.25, peccato che il Banco do Brasil sia crollato negli ultimi giorni, altrimenti avrei chiuso il trade con un ottimo gain :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto