Titoli di Stato paesi-emergenti VENEZUELA e Petroleos de Venezuela - Cap. 2 (95 lettori)

Ventodivino

מגן ולא יראה
Ti fanno un postacert.

Un secolo fa in filiale c'era un tipo che con regolarità certosina pagava le cambiali sempre il giorno dopo la scadenza, quando doveva arrivare l'Ufficiale Giudiziario a fare il verbalino.
Così gliela abbonavamo.
Era precisissimo nel ritardo.
Poi l'hanno ucciso (non aveva debiti solo "bancari")

GiveMeLeverage

& I will remove the world
Venezuela's Maduro keeps eye on prize: 2018 presidential vote

[..]
He then seized the initiative by announcing Venezuela’s intention to restructure its more than $120 billion foreign debt. The high-stakes moves allows him to blame a U.S.-led “capitalist conspiracy” for hyperinflation and shortages while potentially freeing hard currency to import food and medicines ahead of next year’s vote.

Government sources say a buoyant Maduro is now considering driving home his advantage by bringing forward the normally year-end election to February or March.

The president, so toxic last month that few gubernatorial candidates wanted to be seen with him, might now be his party’s best bet to retain power against an opposition in disarray.
[..]
The 55-year-old leader is already touting his potential 2018 campaign theme: No to the “Yankee” sanctions.

Some believe that was one motivation behind the proposed debt restructuring: to force creditors into pressuring Washington to ease sanctions because they hinder any refinancing of Venezuela’s obligations.

fabriziof

Forumer storico
Venezuela's Maduro keeps eye on prize: 2018 presidential vote

[..]
He then seized the initiative by announcing Venezuela’s intention to restructure its more than $120 billion foreign debt. The high-stakes moves allows him to blame a U.S.-led “capitalist conspiracy” for hyperinflation and shortages while potentially freeing hard currency to import food and medicines ahead of next year’s vote.

Government sources say a buoyant Maduro is now considering driving home his advantage by bringing forward the normally year-end election to February or March.

The president, so toxic last month that few gubernatorial candidates wanted to be seen with him, might now be his party’s best bet to retain power against an opposition in disarray.
[..]
The 55-year-old leader is already touting his potential 2018 campaign theme: No to the “Yankee” sanctions.

Some believe that was one motivation behind the proposed debt restructuring: to force creditors into pressuring Washington to ease sanctions because they hinder any refinancing of Venezuela’s obligations.[/QUOTE]

anch'io lo credo

Owblisky

Compravendite mobiliari
Mettiamoci nei panni di Euroclear:
Uno stato sovrano dice che io sto bloccando suoi fondi e titoli.
Ipotizziamo che non sia vero.
Io Euroclear so che quelle di Maduro sono fandonie, e nonostante tutto gli permetto di mettere in dubbio la mia operatività senza smentire la cosa ?

A me pare molto strano.

fabriziof

Forumer storico
Mettiamoci nei panni di Euroclear:
Uno stato sovrano dice che io sto bloccando suoi fondi e titoli.
Ipotizziamo che non sia vero.
Io Euroclear so che quelle di Maduro sono fandonie, e nonostante tutto gli permetto di mettere in dubbio la mia operatività senza smentire la cosa ?

A me pare molto strano.
Sopratutto non è chiaro il perché euroclear dovrebbe bloccare i fondi

Ottoecinquanta

Forumer attivo
Non sono così d’accordo: io ho Elecaracas su due banche diverse e ho ricevuto la cedola su una sola banca.
Inoltre non so se avete fatto caso alla dichiarazione in merito ai pagamenti a Gold Reserve dove si dice che per bypassare le sanzioni hanno dovuto aprire un conto dedicato ecc.
Secondo me qualche problema tecnico c’è

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto