Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (11 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Borse Europa viste ancora sotto pressione su timori debito

venerdì 17 giugno 2011 07:54

PARIGI (Reuters) - Si aspetta un'altra seduta all'insegna delle vendite oggi sulle piazze azionarie del Vecchio Continente: i principali benchmark dovrebbero archiviare la settima settimana consecutiva di perdite sul crescere dei timori che la Grecia non riesca ad evitare il default.
Gli spreadbetter prevedono che il FTSE 100 apra in calo di 14-24 punti (o fino ad un massimo dello 0,4%), a Francoforte, il DAX ceda 15-27 punti (-0,4%) e il CAC-40 francese 13-19 punti (-0,5%).
Il primo ministro George Papandreou, alle prese con le proteste locali e le divisioni nel proprio partito, ha rinviato a stamani l'annuncio del nuovo governo; l'allungamento dei tempi è stato letto come segnale delle difficoltà a trovare la persona adatta per ricoprire il ruolo cruciale di ministro delle finanze.

tommy271

Forumer storico
EU Has to Give More Funds to Greece, Ackermann Says

By Jason Corcoran - Jun 17, 2011 8:25 AM GMT+0200 Fri Jun 17 06:25:42 GMT 2011

Greece should “absolutely not default” and the European Union needs to provide more aid to the country if they need it, Deutsche Bank AG (DBK) Chairman Josef Ackermann said in an interview in St. Petersburg, Russia today.
“We have to help them,” he said. “If they need more funds, we have to provide for them.”

(Bloomberg)

tommy271

Forumer storico
Borsa: Asia nervosa su timori Grecia

serie di ribassi piu' lunga dal 2004

(ANSA) - MILANO, 17 GIU - Chiudono in calo le Borse in Asia in quella che ora e' la serie di ribassi piu' lunga dal 2004. I timori per un default della Grecia e il possibile deragliamento dell'economia globale hanno pesato sui listini e sul MSCI Asia Pacific Index che ha perso lo 0,6 per cento. Non e' stata pero' una seduta facile, in un continuo oscillare tra perdite e guadagni, segno del nervosismo dei mercati, commentano gli operatori.

METHOS

Forumer storico
EU Has to Give More Funds to Greece, Ackermann Says

By Jason Corcoran - Jun 17, 2011 8:25 AM GMT+0200 Fri Jun 17 06:25:42 GMT 2011

Greece should “absolutely not default” and the European Union needs to provide more aid to the country if they need it, Deutsche Bank AG (DBK) Chairman Josef Ackermann said in an interview in St. Petersburg, Russia today.
“We have to help them,” he said. “If they need more funds, we have to provide for them.”

(Bloomberg)

Concordo al 100%. Speriamo che glielo spieghi per bene alla Merkel

tommy271

Forumer storico
Bond euro aprono piatti, si guarda a progressi piano Grecia

venerdì 17 giugno 2011 08:44

LONDRA, 16 giugno (Reuters) - Apertura piatta per i future
Bund, ai massimi da sei mesi nella seduta di ieri sull'onda
delle difficoltà politiche del governo greco e delle divisioni
che ancora emergono a livello europeo sulle modalità di gestione
della crisi finanziaria del paese.

Il premier greco Papandreou ha annunciato stamattina il
rimpasto di governo (con la nomina di un nuovo ministro delle
Finanze) che dovrebbe permettere all'esecutivo, indebolito dalle
divisioni nella maggioranza e dalla protesta di piazza, di
varare un nuovo duro piano di risanamento dei conti.

D'altra prte il mercato guarderà al vertice franco-tedesco
di oggi per cogliere eventuali segnali di un'intesa tra i due
pesi massimi europei su un piano che coinvolga i creditori
privati nel salvataggio della Grecia.

La discussione su un secondo pacchetto di aiuti alla Greica
sarà peraltro il piatto forte dell'Eurogruppo che inizia
domenica, anche se al momento un accordo finale non è atteso
prima di luglio.

"Potenzialmente c'è sempre il rischio di qualche sorta di
evento negativo, ma un piccolo rally degli asset più rischiosi è
possibile se l'impressione è che a livello politico ci si stia
muovendo verso un accordo" commenta un trader. "Tuttavia in
Grecia non sembra esserci la volontà politica di sistemare le
cose e se sono loro a non voler giocare la partita, allora si
possono fare tutti i piani che vogliamo, ma non cambierà
niente".

tommy271

Forumer storico
PM: We cannot avoid this fight

(ANA-MPA) -- "This is the time to do battle and we don't have the luxury of avoiding this fight," Prime Minister George Papandreou stressed in his address to ruling PASOK party's Parliamentary group on Thursday.

Speaking to his MPs at the start of an unscheduled meeting that he called earlier the same day, in the wake of an avalanche of developments and the resignations of three ruling party MPs, Papandreou sought to explain his reasons for seeking the support of the opposition parties for the new round of austerity measures and why his efforts for a consensus had ended in failure.

While underlining that the government and PASOK's Parliamentary group were responsible for leading the country out of the crisis, Papandreou argued that a broader consensus would have given the country additional negotiating strength.

"When other Parliament decide to lend to Greece with large majorities, it is not right for us here in Greece to be unable to reach agreement," he said.

(ana.gr)

tommy271

Forumer storico
ND leader blames PM

Main opposition New Democracy (ND) party leader Antonis Samaras, on Thursday blamed Prime Minister George Papandreou for the failed outcome, on Wednesday, of talks for a national salvation government and called for elections once again.

"Elections that we are calling for, will take place, not because we are calling for them, but because (the ruling) PASOK is being dragged by itself to elections by its contradictions or by its guilt or by both. PASOK cannot rule, the people must provide the solution now. PASOK is being torn apart and is collapsing, we are remaining standing and we are uniting the people. The people will be making their choice soon and will make the leap to a new era of Democracy," Samaras said while addressing his party's parliamentary group.

Samaras went on to say that "yesterday, Mr. Papandreou proposed to me to support a national salvation government. I saw it as a historic opportunity for all of us to go to negotiaste together the restarting of the Greek economy, which will permit Greece to be consistent with its commitments and for the creditors to get their money."

The ND leader also said that "I saw it as a historic opportunity and proposed to Mr. Papandreou for us to go for a renegotiating of the memorandum and of the mid-term programme. Papandreou did not refuse the proposal for renegotiating, on the contrary. Then, I stressed to him that he cannot be prime minister in such a government, because he has lost the confidence of society and of the market and that we must find another person of mutual acceptance."

Samaras added that "he accepted this as well. Shortly afterwards we learnt from the media that he proposed it to me himself. It does not matter who proposed it. What matters is that Mr. Papandreou was accepting to resign."

Samaras added that a few hours later he notified him that this initiative cannot go ahead. He himself rejected what he had proposed, or what he himself had accepted.

"In the end, Mr. Papandreou backed down because he did not withstand the pressures from inside his party by those who are clinging to power and became their prisoner. And so the common initiative for the salvation of Greece turned in a few hours into the agonising salvation of the pasok power," the ND leader also said.

(ana.gr)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto