Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 3 (7 lettori)

giub

New Membro
Greece's urgent payment demands

12 May: more than €750m for a repayment to the IMF
June: more than €2.6bn including €1bn to IMF
July-August: more than €8.7bn, including €7bn to European Central Bank in bond redemptions
Analysts warn that this kind of money will be impossible to raise without new bailout loans.
For their part, eurozone officials believe time is pressing Greece, not Europe, and have openly admitted they have plans in place to avoid contagion if Greece defaults or exits from the euro.
All this grandstanding is making ordinary people in Greece anxious and afraid.
"When elephants fight, it is the frogs that suffer," says 42-year-old sales assistant Niki Volioti, quoting a Greek proverb,
"I guess I am just tired of being the frog."

Greece's undeclared domestic default takes hold - BBC News

giub

New Membro
Greece set to lose last friend in EU as Sapin’s patience runs out

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/6fecd0a6-ef3d-11e4-a6d2-00144feab7de.html#axzz3ZBKijqVw

At the start of the current crisis, Mr Sapin stood out as the most prominent defender of Greece’s new Syriza government, urging his European counterparts to compromise with the debt-laden country. When Mr Varoufakis stopped in Paris in February to plead for a new bailout, Mr Sapin said Athens needed time to put together a list of reforms. “We need serene days so that the Greek government can breathe,” he said then

Greece must go faster now,” Mr Sapin said, echoing the frustration voiced by the other European finance ministers at the gathering. “We’re wasting time, and time is precious.”

At the start of the current crisis, Mr Sapin stood out as the most prominent defender of Greece’s new Syriza government, urging his European counterparts to compromise with the debt-laden country. When Mr Varoufakis stopped in Paris in February to plead for a new bailout, Mr Sapin said Athens needed time to put together a list of reforms. “We need serene days so that the Greek government can breathe,” he said then.
French government officials say his tougher stance simply reflects impatience at the lack of progress in negotiations and Athens’ looming repayment deadlines. It does not reflect any change in substance, they insist, as France has always requested that Greece fulfil its debt obligations.
“Talks are not progressing as fast as they should,” one Paris official said.
But the change of tack has triggered a sense of relief in Berlin and other capitals that France is now unambiguously aligned with its fellow European powers. It has also helped assuage suspicions of French leniency, with Paris in the past three years having railed against austerity and battled with Brussels over its own missed deficit targets.

Over the past two months, Mr Sapin has grown frustrated with Athens, and officials say his interventions in closed-door sessions are nearly as hardline as those of Wolfgang Schäuble, his German counterpart.
A senior European official said: “Even the French, who over the past five years have always been very decent to the authorities in Greece, have realised there is no rendezvous with reality in Athens. There is no action.”
According to people present at one of Mr Varoufakis’s first eurogroup meetings in February, Mr Sapin spoke up early in the debate to press for a change in attitude towards Athens.
But that sentiment was not shared. The next minister to speak was Italy’s Pier Carlo Padoan, normally seen as a proponent of flexibility in the EU’s fiscal policy. He took a very different line, arguing Greece had to stick to the rules of the existing bailout programme. No other minister spoke up in defence of Athens after that, officials said.
Even the French have realised there is no rendezvous with reality in Athens. There is no action
People who have spoken with Mr Padoan said he, like many other ministers, had grown impatient with Mr Varoufakis, who early in his tenure publicly claimed Italian sovereign debt was unsustainable. This prompted a public rebuke — Mr Padoan tweeted that Mr Varoufakis was “inappropriate” — that chilled relations between Rome and Athens.

“I told him I had read Philosophie Magazine,” Mr Sapin told reporters. “It’s better than Paris Match.”

Ultima modifica:

tommy271

Forumer storico
Ch Theocharis:. Sarà difficile chiudere e giugno senza alcun aiuto esterno

Pessimisti circa lo stato dell'economia reale apparve MP Potamiou Charis Theocharis, intervenendo al p / p Parapolitika.

Alla domanda se è in grado di sopportare l'economia greca molto nel mese di giugno, il signor Theocharis ha risposto che: "No, penso che sia possibile, dati di bilancio mostrano che difficilmente sarà in grado di chiudere a giugno senza alcun aiuto esterno, e quindi sostanzialmente ma per portare il più grande affare, la trattativa più difficile all'inizio di questo significa che avremo in una maggiore pressione da parte nostra e la spada di Damocle sulle nostre teste e quindi penso che probabilmente farà male il negoziato come un normale. "

MP di To Potami anche considerato che "è una strategia di comunicazione che il governo presenta a noi come un nuovo impegno problema con licenziamenti collettivi, lei è di almeno un anno, se non molto prima e poi quando si rende conto che il governo non è nemmeno in grado di questo piccolo accordo completamente per evitare problemi che qualcosa deve essere detto e sul lavoro, anche se si dice solo che nulla cambierà nel lavoro. "

Alla richiesta di commentare la possibilità di raggiungere direttamente un accordo, il signor Theocharis sottolineato che "vedo un sacco di alti e bassi, abbiamo ogni giorno due volte cambiamo come ci sentiamo, siamo vicini a un accordo nel prossimo tratto e poi terzo rinunciare a un po 'accordo e andare per di più e questo non dà molto ottimismo che sappiamo esattamente dove stiamo andando e che abbiamo un piano specifico. Spero di sbagliarmi ... "

Il parlamentare del fiume posto su una richiesta di una riunione dei leader politici, sottolineando "è molto importante avere un ambiente pulito aggiornato, l'ultima volta che sono venuto alla Casa, il signor Tsipras non ha lanciato quindi non sono particolarmente noi personalmente a favore di ripetere la stessa procedura "e ha aggiunto:" forse a porte chiuse con i leader politici di avere un maggiore comfort per rendere le informazioni reale e sostanziale, in ogni caso, l'iniziativa sarà mani del premier abbastanza per fare correttamente informato ".

Per quanto riguarda la possibilità di tenere un referendum o elezioni anticipate, il signor Theocharis raggiunto "non è soluzione a bilancio, perché non posso sopportare."

(capital.gr)

ficodindia

Forumer storico
Grecia, accordo a maggio per Tsipras. Ma Stiglitz: la Grexit è molto probabile.
Grecia, accordo a maggio per Tsipras. Ma Stiglitz: la Grexit è molto probabile - Economia - Investireoggi.it

In particolare:
<<Per Stiglitz, la Grexit resta molto probabile, perché ci sarebbe disaccordo con la Germania su cosa significhi "buona economia". L'economista ha anche affermato che per quanto non lo si chiami così, l'uscita di Atene dall'euro sarebbe un vero "disastro".>>
Ne consegue che per Stiglitz "Grexit implica un disastro".

g.ln

Triplo Panico: comprare
i prezzi schizzeranno nel binario giusto

Rispecchia il mio pensiero, e quello di tutti :D.

"I bond governativi emessi dalla Grecia sono diventati un investimento di tipo binario: o i loro prezzi schizzeranno, se il governo Tsipras raggiungerà un accordo con i creditori pubblici, oppure crolleranno del tutto, nel caso in cui ciò non accadrà. Il mercato si muove lungo queste due direttrici parallele. Non esistono sfumature: o è nero o è bianco, anche perché vie di mezzo non ce ne sono; o Atene si salva definitivamente, evita il default e l'uscita dall'euro, o cade nel baratro"

Ciao, Giuseppe

giub

New Membro

"I bond governativi emessi dalla Grecia sono diventati un investimento di tipo binario: o i loro prezzi schizzeranno, se il governo Tsipras raggiungerà un accordo con i creditori pubblici, oppure crolleranno del tutto, nel caso in cui ciò non accadrà. Il mercato si muove lungo queste due direttrici parallele. Non esistono sfumature: o è nero o è bianco, anche perché vie di mezzo non ce ne sono; o Atene si salva definitivamente, evita il default e l'uscita dall'euro, o cade nel baratro"

Ciao, Giuseppe

Si, ma anche il nome dell'autore rispecchia il tuo....:)

ficodindia

Forumer storico

Ciao, Giuseppe

Condivido al 100%. Comunque penso che il baratro coinvolgerà tutta l'area dell'euro in particolare i paesi in crisi, in primis Italia.

Ultima modifica:

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto