LEHMAN BROTHERS QUARTO ATTO (9 lettori)

duetto

Forumer storico
Honorable Shelley C. Chapman

Thursday, November 18, 2021

11:00 AM
08-13555-scc Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. Ch. 11
Doc #61335 Motion of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. for Leave to Amend and Extend the Scope of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures Order for Indemnification Claims of the Debtors Against Mortgage Loan Sellers

Adversary proceeding: 16-01295-scc Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. v. Suburban Mortgage, Inc.
Doc #72 Motion of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. for Leave to Amend and Extend the Scope of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures Order for Indemnification Claims of the Debtors Against Mortgage Loan Sellers

duetto

Forumer storico
INTESASANPAOLO SPA

Gentile signor Stefano Bregliano,

rispondiamo alla sua comunicazione del 20 settembre 2021.

Comprendiamo il suo disappunto e le assicuriamo che la nostra banca è fortemente impegnata nel perseguire costanti obiettivi di eccellenza e di soddisfazione della clientela, tuttavia non sempre si riescono ad eliminare gli inconvenienti causati da circostanze particolari, come nel caso di specie.

Le assicuriamo che sono stati messi in atto tutti gli interventi utili per la risoluzione della tematica per la quale siamo stati interessati.

Siamo lieti di confermarle che in data 13 ottobre 2021 è stato accreditata sul conto corrente n. 94870, con valuta 1° aprile 2021, la XXII distribuzione LEHMAN BR FRN 11 – codice Isin XS0189741001.

Un cordiale saluto.

Reclami e Qualità
Certo, oltre sei mesi per accreditare il dovuto non fanno onore alla prima banca italiana.

Camill_two

Nuovo forumer
Stando alla logica ed all'estensione del termine della procedura fallimentare previsto per dicembre 2025, dovreste ricevere altre 8 distribuzioni ( calcolandone due ogni anno ).

Se le statistiche servono a qualcosa, dovremmo calcolare una media dello 0,40% a distribuzione .

Quindi dovreste raccimolare almeno un ulteriore 3% .

Preciso che il mio calcolo non è frutto di dati reali ( ritengo che neppure a NY ne sappiano allo stato più di noi ), ma si basa solo un ragionamento logico.

Ma cosa c'è stato in tutta questa vicenda di illogico, al netto dell'acquisto di obbligazioni LBHI/LBT fatto da noi a suo tempo?

IMHO

HAHAHA ma guarda un po' ... hanno esteso al 2025. Mi ricordo che qualcuna parlava di conclusione entro il 2020! Allora ... non mi dici che avevo ragione?
Una delle poche cose che ho imparato del caso LEHM è che la logica e le statistiche non gli appartengono. Entro la fine succederà ancora qualcosa di imprevedibile!

[QUOTE = "duet, post: 1046453007, member: 24105"]
Good morning swisscheesaccont

welcome in this forum. In Italy there are mainly bond owners: LBT mainly and LBHI.

We are interested in chapter 11 in New York and Amsterdam.

We own series 3 and 5. Actually, also other italian shareholders follow this forum.

We thank you for your post and wish you to recover money from Lehman Brothers.
[/ QUOTE]

thank you for your response duet. Do any of you here own CT's?

also series 3 and 5 of what securities exactly?

[QUOTE = "Camill_two, post: 1046453421, member: 39318"]
HAHAHA but look a bit ... they extended to 2025. I remember some of them were talking about ending by 2020! So ... don't you tell me I was right?
One of the few things I've learned about the LEHM case is that logic and statistics don't belong to them. Something unpredictable will still happen by the end!
[/ QUOTE]

personally I think there will be a new company. I have done DD and it is quite possible and makes the most sense for recovery to creditors.

vareddi

Nuovo forumer
Questa la fonte :

Termination of Plan Trust.

The Plan Trust shall terminate on the earlier of: (i) thirty (30) days after the final distribution of all of the Stock Distributions in accordance with the terms of this Trust Agreement, the Plan and the Confirmation Order and the cancellation of the Plan Trust Stock and (ii) the third (3rd) anniversary of the Confirmation Date, provided, however, that, prior to the date of such termination (and the termination of any future extended terms), the Court, upon motion by a party in interest on notice with an opportunity for a hearing, may extend the maximum term of the Plan Trust set forth in this clause (ii) if it is necessary to the liquidation of the assets of the Plan Trust and the Debtors, for a term not to exceed nine (9) years from the Confirmation Date.
Scusa duetto ma è di adesso, questa notizia???siccome il traduttore non mi fa capire bene i dettagli potresti darmi una tua considerazione a riguardo... Ti ringrazi sempre e comunque x lu tua disponibilità come ben sai io faccio parte dei tanti azionisti che ancora non hanno avuto o visto niente

duetto

Forumer storico
[QUOTE = "duet, post: 1046453007, member: 24105"]
Good morning swisscheesaccont

welcome in this forum. In Italy there are mainly bond owners: LBT mainly and LBHI.

We are interested in chapter 11 in New York and Amsterdam.

We own series 3 and 5. Actually, also other italian shareholders follow this forum.

We thank you for your post and wish you to recover money from Lehman Brothers.
[/ QUOTE]

thank you for your response duet. Do any of you here own CT's?

also series 3 and 5 of what securities exactly?
I don't know if in Italy there are own CT's, but I'm not sure.

Series 3 and series 5 are senior unsecured bond.

Series 3 are LBHI

Series 5 are LBT ( Lehman Brothers Treasury Co. B.V. in liquidation ) closed for retail: game over.

Ultima modifica:

duetto

Forumer storico
[QUOTE = "Camill_two, post: 1046453421, member: 39318"]
HAHAHA but look a bit ... they extended to 2025. I remember some of them were talking about ending by 2020! So ... don't you tell me I was right?
One of the few things I've learned about the LEHM case is that logic and statistics don't belong to them. Something unpredictable will still happen by the end!
[/ QUOTE]

personally I think there will be a new company. I have done DD and it is quite possible and makes the most sense for recovery to creditors.
We hope too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto