Obbligazioni perpetue e subordinate Tutto quello che avreste sempre voluto sapere sulle obbligazioni perpetue... - Cap. 2 (6 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

fenox

Forumer storico
AMSTERDAM, July 13 (Reuters) - Dutch financial services group SNS Reaal <SR.AS> , struggling with a loss-making property arm and facing the repayment of state aid by the end of next year, said it was considering the sale of its insurance business, one of its main cash generators.
SNS Reaal has been hit by a weak property market and low interest rates. It is looking at options including the sale of its insurance unit Reaal and its pension operation Zwitserleven to strengthen its capital position, and will continue to wind down its property finance loans, a spokesman told Reuters.
Its shares plunged as much as 23 percent to hit the lowest level in a month, bringing the decline year-to-date to 43 percent.
Selling by retail and institutional investors was driven partly by fears that SNS Reaal will struggle to fetch a high price for its insurance business.
"It's a fire sale, this isn't good," said one trader who asked not to be named, adding that Rabobank's downgrade of the stock from "buy" to "reduce" also hurt sentiment.
The Netherlands' fourth-largest bank needed 750 million euros ($914 million) of Dutch state aid in 2008 and has struggled to revive its loss-making property division, which has recorded more than 1 billion euros in net losses since 2009.
"We are in a constant dialogue with the Dutch central bank and the ministry of finance and have been since 2008," a spokesman told Reuters, adding that these included talks about the need to repay state aid as well as the current low interest rate environment which has hit its insurance unit.
ING analyst Maarten Altena said SNS Reaal needed to raise at least 1.6 billion euros to repay the state and fund a capital shortfall, but that it would be very difficult to achieve that from selling its insurance and pension businesses.
Rabobank warned in a research note that it could take time to pull off such asset sales.
"Until now the outlook was that at least the cash flow of the insurer could every year be used to redeem holding debt and transfer capital to the bank," Rabobank said.
"By selling the insurer this is not possible any more. During this time SNS has a bank to run, and this uncertainty is not helpful for the operations. This negative feedback loop can feed on itself," Rabobank said.
In May, SNS Reaal said that meeting the deadline to repay the state had become more difficult because of economic uncertainty and capital demands. [nWEA1752]
That deadline can be extended but could lead to further constraints being imposed by the European Commission, it said.
NET INFLOWS
Several Dutch banks and insurers had to be rescued during the 2008 financial crisis. In 2009, a small lender called DSB went bankrupt, hit by a liquidity crunch when clients panicked and withdrew about one-sixth of the group's deposits - memories that are still fresh in the Netherlands.
However, SNS Reaal said that it has so far seen a steady net inflow of deposits from retail investors this year, rising 1.5 billion euros to 31.8 billion euros in the first quarter and continuing to rise during the second quarter.
In the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, the Netherlands decided to set up a new bank guarantee fund but its introduction has been postponed. Deposits are currently covered up to the amount of 100,000 euros.
Dutch daily Het Financieele Dagblad, citing unnamed sources, reported SNS Reaal had asked Goldman Sachs to study various options to raise cash, while the finance ministry has hired Morgan Stanley to advise on the bank's options, in case SNS Reaal is unable to fully repay the state aid by the deadline of the end of 2013.

marc

Forumer storico
Vorrei porre una domanda a chi è già cliente Binck
è possibile chiedere di non firmare il prestito titoli, ovviamente accettando di pagare i bolli?
Voi come vi siete regolati?
Il prestito titoli potrebbe esser pericoloso in caso di default della banca.

fabriziof

Forumer storico
è possibile chiedere di non firmare il prestito titoli, ovviamente accettando di pagare i bolli?
infatti l'ho chiesto anch'io.ti mandano un modulo da firmare se non vuoi il prestito titoli.io per ora gli do fiducia

bulogna

Forumer storico

Permettimi di dire che se uno pensa che una banca vada in default i titoli non glieli dà. Altra cosa le banche non vanno in default da un giorno all'altro: ci sono prima dei "sintomi" tecnici (perdite, bilanci così così, ecc). Al momento Binck fà utili.

marc

Forumer storico
la mia domanda è proprio questa:
Binck ti consente di operare anche senza prestito titoli?
Ho telefonato al numero verde e l'operatore mi ha risposto si, può darsi, forse..."ma non Le conviene"
Mi piacerebbe sapere quanto tempo impiegano i titoli a fare il percorso inverso...ovvero chiudendo il rapporto Binck e trasferendo i titoli su altra banca. Con IWB ho avuto un'esperienza pessima...e se i titoli sono in prestito quando occorrerebbe?

gionmorg

low cost high value
Membro dello Staff
Successivamente al declassamento, Peter Bofinger, consigliere economico di Angela Merkel, ha dichiarato in un’intervista che Monti fa bene a battersi per uno scudo anti spread perché i fondamentali del Paese non giustificano gli attuali livelli dei tassi: se si considera l’avanzo strutturale, l’Italia è più solida perfino della Germania.

Tobia

Forumer storico
liquidità in veloce esaurimento

ok, spero non ti dispiaccia rivelare se i tuoi incisi sono frutti di tue conoscenze particolari sull'argomento o semmai delle valutazioni spassionate che fai...non ci offendiamo mica; nè ci turbiamo: qui dentro c'è gente che s'è fatta almeno tre volte la salita e la discesa nell'inferno, quindi è gente vaccinata :up::up:
apparentemente vi sono solo dei problemi di rimborso degli aiuti statali, dico apparentemente perchè se il termine ultimo è la fine 2013 non vedo motivo di tanta sofferenza e dell'azione e delle obbligazioni subordinate: a meno che sotto la facciata vi sia dell'altro, leggasi una crisetta di liquidità. Ma per me sono solo supposizioni.
Di vero c'è che sns ha demandato la ricerca di una soluzione a GS: chiaramente il mercato ha percepito che sns fosse un po' con le spalle al muro e non riuscisse a generare un ritorno soddisfacente dalla propria attività: da qui il collasso odierno.
Francamente poi se cedessero il loro ramo assicurativo, come si vocifera (la sns con isin 155 è appunto un'emissione di questo ramo) a rabo o a qualche big non dispiacerebbe affatto :V:V ma insomma qui siamo a livello di pura fantasia, al momento

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto