Obbligazioni perpetue e subordinate Tutto quello che avreste sempre voluto sapere sulle obbligazioni perpetue... - Cap. 3 (15 lettori)

ferdo

Utente Senior
Non ho detto che la disuguaglianza tra ricchi poveri sia una causa. Un riequilibro pero' porterebbe ad una maggiore domanda. Il problema come giustamente fai notare e' anche lo Stato e' povero. Tutte le economie occidentali sono indebitate. Da qui la mia osservazione che la disuguglianza e' un fattore potenzialmente destabilizzante.

Vado al pub. Cheers.

le tasse sono uno strumento di riequilibrio? :-o

Massimum

Forumer storico
Non ho detto che la disuguaglianza tra ricchi poveri sia una causa. Un riequilibro pero' porterebbe ad una maggiore domanda. Il problema come giustamente fai notare e' anche lo Stato e' povero. Tutte le economie occidentali sono indebitate. Da qui la mia osservazione che la disuguglianza e' un fattore potenzialmente destabilizzante.

Vado al pub. Cheers.

Secondo me bisogna pensare a crearla la ricchezza non a redistribuirla. Per quanto riguarda lo Stato, l'unica soluzione è una bella dieta di costi e di funzioni

Cat XL

Shizuka Minamoto
Secondo me bisogna pensare a crearla la ricchezza non a redistribuirla. Per quanto riguarda lo Stato, l'unica soluzione è una bella dieta di costi e di funzioni

Questa e' la via degli Stati Uniti. Pero' anche negli Stati Uniti si e' aperto un dibattito.

Leggiti questo. Ha scatenato una bufera.

Progressive Kristallnacht Coming?

Progressive Kristallnacht Coming? ? Letters to the Editor - WSJ.com

Regarding your editorial "Censors on Campus" (Jan. 18): Writing from the epicenter of progressive thought, San Francisco, I would call attention to the parallels of fascist Nazi Germany to its war on its "one percent," namely its Jews, to the progressive war on the American one percent, namely the "rich."

From the Occupy movement to the demonization of the rich embedded in virtually every word of our local newspaper, the San Francisco Chronicle, I perceive a rising tide of hatred of the successful one percent. There is outraged public reaction to the Google buses carrying technology workers from the city to the peninsula high-tech companies which employ them. We have outrage over the rising real-estate prices which these "techno geeks" can pay. We have, for example, libelous and cruel attacks in the Chronicle on our number-one celebrity, the author Danielle Steel, alleging that she is a "snob" despite the millions she has spent on our city's homeless and mentally ill over the past decades.

This is a very dangerous drift in our American thinking. Kristallnacht was unthinkable in 1930; is its descendant "progressive" radicalism unthinkable now?

Tom Perkins

San Francisco

Mr. Perkins is a founder of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.

Massimum

Forumer storico
Questa e' la via degli Stati Uniti. Pero' anche negli Stati Uniti si e' aperto un dibattito.

Leggiti questo. Ha scatenato una bufera.

Progressive Kristallnacht Coming?

Progressive Kristallnacht Coming? ? Letters to the Editor - WSJ.com

Regarding your editorial "Censors on Campus" (Jan. 18): Writing from the epicenter of progressive thought, San Francisco, I would call attention to the parallels of fascist Nazi Germany to its war on its "one percent," namely its Jews, to the progressive war on the American one percent, namely the "rich."

From the Occupy movement to the demonization of the rich embedded in virtually every word of our local newspaper, the San Francisco Chronicle, I perceive a rising tide of hatred of the successful one percent. There is outraged public reaction to the Google buses carrying technology workers from the city to the peninsula high-tech companies which employ them. We have outrage over the rising real-estate prices which these "techno geeks" can pay. We have, for example, libelous and cruel attacks in the Chronicle on our number-one celebrity, the author Danielle Steel, alleging that she is a "snob" despite the millions she has spent on our city's homeless and mentally ill over the past decades.

This is a very dangerous drift in our American thinking. Kristallnacht was unthinkable in 1930; is its descendant "progressive" radicalism unthinkable now?

Tom Perkins

San Francisco

Mr. Perkins is a founder of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.

Mi sembra una visione un pò estrema. Quello che è vero è che l'invidia sociale sta diventando una componente patologica della società. Cavalcata (e forse anche creata) dai politici e dai burocrati che ci governano che, pur essendo le vere cause dei problemi che ci attanagliano, hanno gioco facile a dirigere la rabbia del popolino verso i ricchi che li affamano.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto