Cicli e Gann in sinergia - sett. 2/6 Febbraio (1 Viewer)

overnait

Il_Salumiere
Questo è quello che scrive Atilla .... oggi.... cià fegato questo!

If you need a "WHY"

IF you will need a "why" to explain the coming shock wave, perhaps the final one to terminate this cyclical bear market, I am going to try my best now.

It is now about the economy. Regardless where the rates are, how big the stimulus joke gets and how high they raise your taxes! If this was only a bank problem, the market wouldn't even let Lemon Bros go. Credit and mortgage was the triggering events. The cancer now went through the system and somethings gotta give. It is no longer a credit and mortgage story, it is about the whole system. The market knows this, benchmarks can not even break through immediate resistance in the face of a massive multinational effort to elevate financial markets.

Me, I do not need to think about the whys and wherefores, I had seen this past crash coming in 2007, perhaps little early and I am seeing more to come now. Couple of months ago, the markets broke through century-old trends that defined the economic and social structure of this country. Based on my trend theories, It will never be the same for many western economies and the markets will eventually do the inevitable. I had defined the basic analogy behind the current situation in one of my articles before. This bear is something you and your ancestors have never seen before. In my opinion this is the beginning of the end of market fundamentalism, this will feed on itself for years. Another chapter of history is in writing, and you have been watching it realtime !

purplegate

Non anticipare mai...
... attenzione l'abc della 2 di 5finale è stata fatta e può continuare anche fino a lun9feb, come ho detto da tempo c'è il mio famoso ABCDE con tg a 19000pts ca da completare, ma i movimenti repentini al ribasso possono essere molto repentini e pericolosi per i long

Corvo Sfigato

One Shot One Kill
Questo è quello che scrive Atilla .... oggi.... cià fegato questo!

If you need a "WHY"

IF you will need a "why" to explain the coming shock wave, perhaps the final one to terminate this cyclical bear market, I am going to try my best now.

It is now about the economy. Regardless where the rates are, how big the stimulus joke gets and how high they raise your taxes! If this was only a bank problem, the market wouldn't even let Lemon Bros go. Credit and mortgage was the triggering events. The cancer now went through the system and somethings gotta give. It is no longer a credit and mortgage story, it is about the whole system. The market knows this, benchmarks can not even break through immediate resistance in the face of a massive multinational effort to elevate financial markets.

Me, I do not need to think about the whys and wherefores, I had seen this past crash coming in 2007, perhaps little early and I am seeing more to come now. Couple of months ago, the markets broke through century-old trends that defined the economic and social structure of this country. Based on my trend theories, It will never be the same for many western economies and the markets will eventually do the inevitable. I had defined the basic analogy behind the current situation in one of my articles before. This bear is something you and your ancestors have never seen before. In my opinion this is the beginning of the end of market fundamentalism, this will feed on itself for years. Another chapter of history is in writing, and you have been watching it realtime !

fammi il riassunto in italiano per piacere ... :)

overnait

Il_Salumiere
fammi il riassunto in italiano per piacere ... :)

Voi umani nn sapete... ho visto cadere le mura di cargnac, i cannoni di navarone puntati sulla stella pracuoll', i bastioni di curzucc' sotto le bordate delle astronavi di pututuc.....

ma l'orso che che sta per venire è una cosa che ne voi ne i vostri padri avetO mai visto prima.... la fine del mercato....

azz' pure delle Salumerie??... ed io che faccio?? :help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto