e ritornammo a riveder le stelle..... (3 lettori)

giambel

Forumer storico
SP500-200-week-sma.gif

For comprehensive retirement planning advice, dshort.com recommends Rule Your Retirement.data sources

interessante, ha sempre fatto da supporto quasi mai da resistenza la 200

giambel

Forumer storico
CONCLUSION
05-03-10-Risk_Model-2.gif
When markets stop functioning any algorithm breaks down. Trading algorithms are based on certain fundamental assumptions that have proven invalid over long periods of time. The false assumptions include:
1. Continuous market liquidity
2. Continuity of markets
3. Counterparty Risk
The exposure these ‘discontinuities’ create is well respected but to my knowledge it is still not able to be modeled effectively. The trick therefore is to make as much money as possible before ‘time’ delivers the proverbial ‘fat tail’. In layman’s language, as former Citigroup CEO Charles Prince so famously quipped– it is a game of musical chairs and “you must get up and dance while the music is playing”. If you don’t ‘dance’ your competitor will have the competitive advantage to be able to use an improved stock price to take you out. It forces fiduciary risk taking. As in a child’s game, it takes enforced rules or the cheating begets cheating.
If the Legislators and Regulators won’t address excessive fiduciary risk taking – then the market will in a violent and unexpected fashion - with the innocent as the casualties
03-29-10-Financial_Reform.jpg

ci sarà da divertirsi

freesurfer

araldo spaziale
un max sopra a quelo della candela del 6

gli yankee lo hanno fatto...............quindi timido segnale di conferma del long

sono però rimasti sotto la 50............

1273612423sp500index.png

sp ha rispettato il timido segnale di ieri
andando a fare un max superiore a quello di ieri e kiudendo sopra i 1170........
rimane la mm50 com resistenza..........

rimango obbligatoriamente long.da bravo follower..........alzo i profit e seguo.......

Allegati

• S&P 500 INDEX2.png
    S&P 500 INDEX2.png
    21,9 KB · Visite: 450

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto