REVU - The Princeton Review (5 lettori)

ninjaxx

amico del maestro...
a me non piace.
sale l'ebitda, salgono i ricavi

ma le perdite sono mostruose.
bisognerà aspettare il prossimo trim per vedere se gli investimenti avranno dato i loro frutti.

la borsa anticipa si dice...

ma io la vedo grigia. se perde 0,10 ...al prossimo trim chiederanno il chapter

ninjaxx

amico del maestro...
a)diminuiti gli assets,

b)2011 in calo sui 9 mesi rispetto al 2010

ora qui si gioca sulla quotazione...

potrebbe essere 0,30 la quotazione di oggi piu' che 0,10...sempre che quando stava ad 1 $ non fosse già super quotata.

per me se andiamo sopra 0,30 è un miracolo.
ho 300.000 az a 0,235 con questo cross,

ho una speranza e me la gioco.

tra 150 gg chiudono, che fa ben sperare che possono pompare il titolo per i 150 gg

un eventuale r/s romperebbe le ossa.

oggi vediamo il mercato come prende la trim data ieri a mercati chiusi

amico

Nuovo forumer
INTANTO GROSSE NOVITA' POSITIVE :

Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement.
On November 9, 2011, The Princeton Review, Inc. and Penn Foster, Inc. (collectively, the “ Company ”) entered into a (i) second amendment to amended and restated credit agreement with the guarantors party thereto, the Lenders (as defined therein) and General Electric Capital Corporation as administrative agent (the “ Amendment to Credit Agreement ”), (ii) fourth amendment to senior subordinated note purchase agreement with the guarantors party thereto and the investment funds of Falcon Investment Advisors (“ Falcon ”) and Sankaty Advisors, LLC (“ Sankaty ”) (the “ Amendment to Senior Subordinated Note Purchase Agreement ”), and (iii) fourth amendment to securities purchase agreement with the guarantors party thereto and the investment funds of Falcon and Sankaty (the “ Amendment to Securities Purchase Agreement ” and together with the Amendment to Credit Agreement and the Amendment to Senior Subordinated Note Purchase Agreement, collectively, the “ Amendments ”).

The Amendments provide the Company with greater flexibility in maintaining covenant compliance by: (i) waiving maximum leverage ratio covenants through March 2012, and increasing limits through the remainder of 2012, (ii) waiving minimum fixed charge coverage ratios through December 2012, and (iii) lowering the minimum liquidity covenant requirement through maturity. In addition, the Amendments require the Company to maintain minimum adjusted EBITDA levels. In June 2012, the Company will be required to maintain minimum ratios of adjusted EBITDA to cash interest expense. The Amendments also eliminate the Company’s ability to repurchase shares of common stock from former employee stockholders, and to make future acquisitions and investments in strategic ventures.

Further, under the Amendment to Credit Agreement, the Company will incur an additional amendment fee of up to four percent (4%) of the outstanding loan balance at March 31, 2012 if it does not achieve certain specified objectives. The fee, if due, will be payable on April 1, 2013.

The foregoing summary of the Amendments, the Amendment to Senior Subordinated Note Purchase Agreement, and the Amendment to Credit Agreement does not purport to be complete and is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full texts of the Amendments, copies of which will be filed as exhibits to the Company’s next periodic report on Form 10-K.

ninjaxx

amico del maestro...
INTANTO GROSSE NOVITA' POSITIVE :

Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement.
On November 9, 2011, The Princeton Review, Inc. and Penn Foster, Inc. (collectively, the “ Company ”) entered into a (i) second amendment to amended and restated credit agreement with the guarantors party thereto, the Lenders (as defined therein) and General Electric Capital Corporation as administrative agent (the “ Amendment to Credit Agreement ”), (ii) fourth amendment to senior subordinated note purchase agreement with the guarantors party thereto and the investment funds of Falcon Investment Advisors (“ Falcon ”) and Sankaty Advisors, LLC (“ Sankaty ”) (the “ Amendment to Senior Subordinated Note Purchase Agreement ”), and (iii) fourth amendment to securities purchase agreement with the guarantors party thereto and the investment funds of Falcon and Sankaty (the “ Amendment to Securities Purchase Agreement ” and together with the Amendment to Credit Agreement and the Amendment to Senior Subordinated Note Purchase Agreement, collectively, the “ Amendments ”).

The Amendments provide the Company with greater flexibility in maintaining covenant compliance by: (i) waiving maximum leverage ratio covenants through March 2012, and increasing limits through the remainder of 2012, (ii) waiving minimum fixed charge coverage ratios through December 2012, and (iii) lowering the minimum liquidity covenant requirement through maturity. In addition, the Amendments require the Company to maintain minimum adjusted EBITDA levels. In June 2012, the Company will be required to maintain minimum ratios of adjusted EBITDA to cash interest expense. The Amendments also eliminate the Company’s ability to repurchase shares of common stock from former employee stockholders, and to make future acquisitions and investments in strategic ventures.

Further, under the Amendment to Credit Agreement, the Company will incur an additional amendment fee of up to four percent (4%) of the outstanding loan balance at March 31, 2012 if it does not achieve certain specified objectives. The fee, if due, will be payable on April 1, 2013.

The foregoing summary of the Amendments, the Amendment to Senior Subordinated Note Purchase Agreement, and the Amendment to Credit Agreement does not purport to be complete and is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full texts of the Amendments, copies of which will be filed as exhibits to the Company’s next periodic report on Form 10-K.

-26%

non è piaciuta al mercato.

disastro...

ninjaxx

amico del maestro...
sei stato bravo ad entrare oggi a 0,11. secondo me la news è positiva, ottimo recupero 0,15... per adesso.

p.s.

piazzato ordine non in apertura 0,12 e 0,13 ma non eseguito. :wall:

mi hai letto su finanzaonline? :D

si ho mediato per forza...
ora sono a 0,20 con 350.000 az.

close a 0,1400

il loss c'è ...ma se dovesse tornare in area 0,16 - 0,18 la vivrei meglio

da qui dovrebbe ripartire, il fondo 0,10-0,11 l'ha toccato due volte, mi sembra sufficiente.

0,1540 è un primo livello da superare (ritracc. fibonacci)

oggi potrebbero arrivare i volumi...

ninjaxx

amico del maestro...
complimenti Ninjaxx
sei entrato sul minimo assoluto
Adesso da qui deve ripartire
primo obiettivo 0,3

la prima volta che scese a 0,1020 presi a 0,11 circa
ieri 50.000 a 0,11 circa

pero' il pmc delle 350.000 az che ho è a 0,2050 con cross a 1,3600

le prime prese furono a 0,4050 e le seconde a 0,2900 circa

se guardi il mio pmc sul medio lungo è ottimo, sul breve è pessimo

poi ne ho tante e non posso di certo venderle di colpo, ma in 4 fette quando sarà il momento

se va sotto 0,10 è un disastro.

ho 0,1540 come primo livello, spero si decidano a salire, perchè il tempo sta frantumando le pal.le...

looklike

Nuovo forumer
con questo titolo siamo dentro da molto tempo, ci meritiamo un gran bel gain. personalmente uscirò con metà posizione intorno a 0,30 mentre con il resto andrei long (per long intendo anni).

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto