Titoli di Stato Italia Trading Titoli di Stato "volume V" (Gennaio 2013 - Dicembre 2013) (3 lettori)

Baro

Umile contadino
Vi ringrazio per le risposte sull'acquisto di CCT...vi ho posto la domanda per fare leggere il forum ad un amico che si lascia spesso consigliare malamente da qualche bancario sprovveduto. Io con tassi a questi livelli con crisi ben lontana dallo sprigionare pericolo inflazione NON comprerei CCT adesso. Grazie per le risposte...:bow:

braga

Forumer storico
No problem... :D

Hi, everybody… I’m your guide on this exciting tour… I’ve noticed your competence in foreign languages is not so good as your competence in financial matters so the comments will be in English throughout the journey… at the end of the tour you may have lossed here and there but at least you will be able to understand Bernanke’s speeches.
Spx, is going to drive us around this risky but attractive world. He is the most reliable member of the group and a master in compound interests so he is the only one who has a clear idea of where to go…; Popov will keep the maps updated and will always remind us that we are in between hell and heaven; in order not to mislead his calculations, kindly keep your heads and shoulders upright; Baro will assist the partecipants with plenty of drinks and his famous culing, an ingredient we cannot miss; Chamaleon will keep us informed with the latest news, at any time of day and night; if you want to have some sleep, I suggest you wear your earpads; Joe is responsible for the control of emergencies and panick attacks. If you have any worries, please contact him. Also, if you have any gold and jewellery, please give them to him. He will place them in his safe. As an expert in bonds and ties, Blackie will monitor the performance of the couple sitting at the rear, Cury and the LakeMan. There is in fact a chance that Cury’s cycles may cause some problems to the LakeMan and that , for the despair, he may drown himself into a channel. Ready to go?
TRADOTTO
Ciao a tutti ... io sono la tua guida in questo tour emozionante ... ho notato la tua competenza in lingue straniere non è così buono come la vostra competenza in materia finanziaria in modo che i commenti saranno in lingua inglese per tutto il viaggio ... alla fine del tour si può avere lossed qui e là, ma almeno si sarà in grado di capire discorsi di Bernanke.
SPX, sta andando a guidare noi intorno a questo mondo rischioso, ma attraente. Lui è il membro più affidabile del gruppo e un master in capitalizzazione composta così egli è l'unico che ha una chiara idea di dove andare ...; Popov manterrà le mappe aggiornate e sarà sempre ricordarci che siamo tra inferno e cielo, al fine di non indurre in errore i suoi calcoli, tenere gentilmente la testa e le spalle in posizione verticale; Baro assisterà i partecipanti con un sacco di bevande e la sua famosa culing, un ingrediente non possiamo perdere; Chamaleon ci terrà informati con le ultime notizie, in qualunque ora del giorno e della notte, se si vuole avere un po 'di sonno, vi consiglio di indossare i cuscinetti; Joe è responsabile per il controllo delle emergenze e attacchi Panick. Se avete preoccupazioni, si prega di contattare lui. Inoltre, se si dispone di qualsiasi oro e gioielli, si prega di dare loro a lui. Egli li metterà nella sua cassaforte. In qualità di esperto in obbligazioni e cravatte, Blackie monitorerà la performance della coppia seduta nella parte posteriore, Cury e l'uomo dei laghi. Vi è infatti un caso che i cicli di Cury possono causare alcuni problemi per l'uomo dei laghi, e che, per la disperazione, si possono annegarsi in un canale. Pronti a partire?

Baro

Umile contadino

Hi, everybody… I’m your guide on this exciting tour… I’ve noticed your competence in foreign languages is not so good as your competence in financial matters so the comments will be in English throughout the journey… at the end of the tour you may have lossed here and there but at least you will be able to understand Bernanke’s speeches.
Spx, is going to drive us around this risky but attractive world. He is the most reliable member of the group and a master in compound interests so he is the only one who has a clear idea of where to go…; Popov will keep the maps updated and will always remind us that we are in between hell and heaven; in order not to mislead his calculations, kindly keep your heads and shoulders upright; Baro will assist the partecipants with plenty of drinks and his famous culing, an ingredient we cannot miss; Chamaleon will keep us informed with the latest news, at any time of day and night; if you want to have some sleep, I suggest you wear your earpads; Joe is responsible for the control of emergencies and panick attacks. If you have any worries, please contact him. Also, if you have any gold and jewellery, please give them to him. He will place them in his safe. As an expert in bonds and ties, Blackie will monitor the performance of the couple sitting at the rear, Cury and the LakeMan. There is in fact a chance that Cury’s cycles may cause some problems to the LakeMan and that , for the despair, he may drown himself into a channel. Ready to go?
Ora Spx si monterà la testa...

camaleonte

Forumer storico

Sacerdotessa...?:bow::bow::bow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto