Obbligazioni perpetue e subordinate Tutto quello che avreste sempre voluto sapere sulle obbligazioni perpetue... - Cap. 2 (23 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Rottweiler

Forumer storico
Gli unici cochis in circolazione che io sappia sono di Lloyds e Rabo 2020 Marzo 6.875% ISIN XS0496281618.

Io ho il Rabo e devo dire che ha tenuto alla grande (pur scendendo verso gli 85) anche se Rabo e' una banca tra le piu' solide al mondo. Quando la crisi passera' si comportera' alla stregua di un senior unsecured con minimi spreads.

Amorgos è, come al solito, troppo gentile:mano:.

Però, se vuoi gli isin del Credit Suisse credo siano questi, tutti in USD:
XS0595225318
US22546QAD97
XS0531067659

Credit Suisse ha poi annunciato il collocamento privato di una grossa fetta di coco's presso investitori del medio oriente.

Anche la Banca di Cipro aveva annunciato l'intenzione di lanciare un coco, ma poi credo abbia avuto altri problemini.. :down:

Topgun1976

non lo leggo da nessuna parte... lo chiedo! (c'era il punto di domanda...)
diciamo che è una interpretazione estrema del concetto di "convenienza economica e regolamentare per UBI"

mi interessa capire se lo possono fare, e comunque anche se potessero, io non ci credo

Ricorda che le cedole sulle T1 sono interamente deducibilo dalle tasse per le banche,quindi prima di non pagare..

Topgun1976

beh, pezze al cu.lo come il banco che ha opato l'opabile non lo sono :lol:
a me sembra elemosina e non mi dire che i MM in chiusura di serata non sapevano che non ci credo

Cmq quest'anno è l'anno delle Opa,l'anno prox(se non cambiano le regole) sarà l'anno delle Call per le post call

Ultima modifica di un moderatore:

Rottweiler

Forumer storico
E, a dimostrazione che questo mondo della finanza è proprio pieno di problemi, date un'occhiata alla notizia qui sotto. Pensavo fosse un'esagerazione giornalistica, ma non è così. Provate a googlare "student-loan debt levels".

U.S. Student Debt Could Be Next ‘Bomb’

By Janet Lorin - Feb 7, 2012 7:30 PM GMT+0100

Feb. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Parents are borrowing record amounts to put their kids through college, jeopardizing their retirements. With the housing crisis, many families can no longer take out a second mortgage, one popular option for financing university studies. Janet Lorin reports on Bloomberg Television's "Surveillance Midday." (Source: Bloomberg)
Almost half of U.S. bankruptcy attorneys representing consumers say that potential clients with student-loan debt have “significantly increased” over the past three to four years, a survey found.
The National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, a group that represents consumer debtors and their lawyers, released a survey today of 860 bankruptcy attorneys in the U.S who are members of the organization.
Federal and private student-loan debt is approaching $1 trillion and surpassed credit-card debt for the first time in 2010, according to Mark Kantrowitz, publisher of FinAid.org, a college grant and loan website. The borrowing represents a threat reminiscent of the mortgage crisis, the attorneys group said in a statement. Under U.S. law, student-loan debt -- unlike credit-card borrowings -- can rarely be discharged in bankruptcy court.
“Take it from those of us on the frontline of economic distress in America,” William E. Brewer, Jr., president of the group, said in a statement. “This could very well be the next debt bomb for the U.S. economy.”

claudioborghi

Twitter: @borghi_claudio
amorgos34; ha scritto:
Ora pare che in UBS abbiano cambiato TOTALMENTE idea (Ermotti).

Mai fidarsi di Ermotti... Uno che si sveglia alla mattina e affida a un tale Claudioborghi il book azionario Italia della Merrill Lynch è pericoloso :D

nik.sala

Money Never Sleeps
Grazie a tutti per l'aiuto. Riteniamo che Bawag sia molto sottovalutata e con la presente email non riteniamo di poter cambiar le cose ma almeno fare arrivare tante voci diverse a IR di Bawag.

Da inviare a email adress: [email protected]

To the attention of Mr Henke and Mr Del Fabro,

I am an investor in both of the following hybrid capital securities issued by Bawag:

Bawag Cap Fin Jersey II DE0008600966
and
Bawag Cap Fin Jersey XS0119643897

I am writing to you regarding the many liabilities management operations ( ie buy back of hybrid securities ) that are happening on the market.
All the banks are making great profits and increasing their Core Tier 1 ratio in a very cheap way. Most of the European banks have done it and most recently Unicredit, Credit Agricole, Banco Popolare and Banca Intesa.
Regarding Austria, Bank of Austria Unicredit Group has made an offer on 2 different issues targeted to retail and institutional therefore I can imagine that even the Austrian Central bank has approved such kind of transaction. The result of this last offer was pretty good as almost 65% of the total was tendered.

I have noticed that yesterday Bawag has made an offer to buyback a covered bond with a loss ( buying it above par ) and with zero impact on capital. Would you pls explain me the reason why Bawag has not moved yet in making a tender offer on the above mentioned hybrid securities ? The more time passes the more the prices of these securities move higher and the more Bawag should pay in an hypothetical tender offer. At the beginning of the year the security XS0119643897 was trading at around 40% and it is now trading at around 60% that represents, out of the total Eur 150 mio issue, in case of a future tender offer a missed profit of already Euro 30,000,000. Including the other hybrid security the missed potential total profit I have calculated so far is around Euro 40,000,000. This profit could have been easily utilized in increasing the total capital of the bank in a very cheap way.

We have reason to believe that there is still time to make a profitable tender offer. We have been calculating that a tender offer at 75% on XS0119643897 and 75% on DE0008600966 with an acceptance ratio of the tender offer at 70% could mean a profit for Bawag of around Euro 52,500,000.

I thank you in advance for your answer,

with best regards,
fatto or ora :up:

oriental

Nuovo forumer
Mail Bawag

***Operazione Sveglia Bawag***
Vediamo che ci dicono...

Grazie a tutti i seguenti per il grande contributo in ordine di spedizione :lol:

Zorba
Pier-Pat
drbs
nik.sala
tobia
ferdo
disciplineonoff
obsoleto
bulogna
topgun
cris71
catxl
dinop
fabrifede
riccio43
wallygo
belindo
capitan
peco
stef
dierre

Immagino come giá successo per Baca che ci risponderanno la stessa cosa...speriamo di avere la stessa influenza avuta per Baca...

grazie

Spedita mail qualche minuto fà.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto