Obbligazioni perpetue e subordinate Tutto quello che avreste sempre voluto sapere sulle obbligazioni perpetue... - Cap. 2 (60 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

ferdo

Utente Senior
IR Ovag su possibilità di call:

VBAG currently does not contemplate any tender offers since at the moment priority is given to the restructuring process of the bank.

discipline

Forumer storico
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc, Britain’s biggest government-owned lender, posted a wider full- year loss than analysts estimated after writing down Greek debt and compensating customers who were improperly sold insurance.

The net loss for 2011 was 2 billion pounds ($3.1 billion) compared with 1.1 billion pounds a year earlier, the U.K.’s second-largest bank by assets said in a statement today. That was worse than the 1.1 billion-pound median estimate of 11 analysts surveyed by Bloomberg.

RBS Posts Loss Twice as Big as Expected - Bloomberg

maxolone

Forumer storico
bene han bisogno di soldi...facciano una bella tender sulla 497...

Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc, Britain’s biggest government-owned lender, posted a wider full- year loss than analysts estimated after writing down Greek debt and compensating customers who were improperly sold insurance.

The net loss for 2011 was 2 billion pounds ($3.1 billion) compared with 1.1 billion pounds a year earlier, the U.K.’s second-largest bank by assets said in a statement today. That was worse than the 1.1 billion-pound median estimate of 11 analysts surveyed by Bloomberg.

RBS Posts Loss Twice as Big as Expected - Bloomberg

angy2008

Forumer storico
ieri ho accumulato anch'io...dato che i miei contatti in mps non hanno avuto seguito (li sto martellando riguardo l'opa:lol:) ho inteso i silenzi come strong buy :up:

non dare i silenzi x consensi, ricordiamoci che quando tempestavamo MPS chiedendo lumi sulla call sempre muti stavano.
Comunque penso che stavolta qualcosa faranno.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto