Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 2 (2 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Nobody's

Γένοιο οἷος εἷ
ECB's Weidmann rejects more bond buys - magazine

Reuters - 28/12/2011 10:53:06

BERLIN, Dec 28 (Reuters) - European Central Bank policymaker Jens Weidmann said he opposed the bank stepping up its bond purchases and that its move last week to give commercial lenders access to almost half a trillion euros of longer-term fundswas unusual but necessary.

"It's not at all the job of the central bank to finance indebted states," he said in an interview printed in weekly magazine Stern, reiterating his opposition to the ECB stepping up its role in fighting the euro zonedebt crisis.

"We can't break the law just because we're in difficult times now."

Outgoing executive board member Lorenzo Bini Smaghi said last week the ECB should launch a U.S.-style asset purchase programme if economic conditions change,opening the door to a possible policy shift at the bank to combat deflation. (news)
Weidmann also said this month's move by the ECB to let banks borrow nearly half a trillion euros over three years was unusual but did not amount tostate financing. (news)
"It serves to keep the flow of loans into the real economy going," he said.

In the first of two opportunities to get three-year money, the ECB last week allotted 489 billion euros to euro zone banks tobolster their finances and minimise chances they will respond to the crisis by slamming the brakes on lending.

Abulico

Forumer storico
domandina/riflessione...

Se si danno per scontate le CAC retroattive questo significa che TUTTI, anche il retail, dovranno "scambiare" i propri titoli...OK...

Ma allora, stando cosi' le cose, TUTTI i titoli dovrebbero convergere verso quello che e' la "percentuale recupero" e cioe' intorno a 35...

Strano che marzo quoti 47, maggio 37 e via, via, ci si "appiattisca" sui 25...O NO??

Nobody's

Γένοιο οἷος εἷ
Se si danno per scontate le CAC retroattive questo significa che TUTTI, anche il retail, dovranno "scambiare" i propri titoli...OK...

Ma allora, stando cosi' le cose, TUTTI i titoli dovrebbero convergere verso quello che e' la "percentuale recupero" e cioe' intorno a 35...

Strano che marzo quoti 47, maggio 37 e via, via, ci si "appiattisca" sui 25...O NO??

C'è chi crede

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto