Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Zorba

Bos 4 Mod
mui bien :D:D

a questo punto dobbiamo dare un occhiata ai titoli che meglio possono avvantaggiarsi da queste regole.

su dexia, io lo dico da tempo che per me la callano al 2015 :eek::eek::lol::lol:

anche la bawag euribor é molto interessante, nel 2013 bye bye. non la possono piú contabilizzare nel capitale.

parlando alle distressed. penso a eurohypo e oevag tasso fisso, sono entrambe step-up..... in particolare eurohypo ha la call proprio nel 2013

Anche le COBA. Bos, scusami non è che riesci a dirmi i prezzi di queste:
- EuroHypo XS0169058012
- COBA DE000A0GPYR7
- Dexia FR0010251421

Zorba

Bos 4 Mod
Sembra a me o c'è "stanchezza" sui commenti delle principali Perpetuals?
Ci sono prezzi sulle Intesa, sulle Generali, ecc ecc che da tempo non si vedevano... ma pochi le commentano.
(p.s. io sto ricomprando da giorni...)

Semplicemente fine anno è fiacco per le P. Da metà novembre fino a fine anno, gli istituzionali pensano più a vendere che non a comprare.

Se ci sono prezzi che reputi interessanti, fai bene a comprare.

Zorba

Bos 4 Mod
Oggi alle 4 pm (ora di Londra) BOI annuncia il risultato della tender offer sulle LT2.

Posto questo articolo dell'Independent. Non tutti gli investitori hanno l'anello al naso...:lol:

*.*.*

Bondholders of BoI to call bank's bluff on €1.5bn debt exchange

By Laura Noonan

Friday December 17 2010

A SIGNIFICANT core of Bank of Ireland investors look set to reject the bank's latest debt exchange offer, which closes today. Market sources last night said that a sizeable band of investors had decided to "call the bank's bluff" and refuse to accept the tender.
BOI is offering to exchange €1.5bn of its riskiest debt -- known as lower tier-two instruments -- for government guaranteed debt.
Bondholders are being offered between 48pc and 57.5pc of the nominal value of their instruments in the new 13-month bonds.
The bank could gain a capital boost of up to €750m if all investors sign up, while investors would have an attractive interest rate for 13 months and the certainty of cashing in at the end of that period.
Sources yesterday said that while some investors "just want to get out of Ireland" and would accept the tender, others found the offer "very unfair".

Guarantee
Others pointed out that the government guarantee behind the new 13-month debt was "worthless" since the State has had to be bailed out by the IMF.
"People will have to take a hit when they convert to the new bonds, and then they'll have to take another hit because they'll have to mark down the new bonds," said one source.
"That's just not very attractive."
The debt-swap deadline comes in the week that the Dail launched new legislation that would allow the Finance Minister to inflict losses on subordinate debt holders in all government-supported institutions.
The provisions will only be enforced if voluntary exchanges like the one on offer from Bank of Ireland fail. A bondholder group is already taking advice from London-based law firm Bingham on the legality of those efforts.
The Bank of Ireland offer marks the first plan in the bank's efforts to raise €2.2bn in fresh capital by the end of February.
Any money that the bank can't raise itself will be put in by the Government, raising the spectre of majority state ownership.
- Laura Noonan
Irish Independent

Bondholders of BoI to call bank's bluff on €1.5bn debt exchange - Irish, Business - Independent.ie

bia06

Listen other's viewpoint avoid conflicts & wars.
Quotazioni fresche (IW)

Ciao a Tutti.
Caro Zorba, per la prima posso aiutarti io:
47,5-48,25
Segnalo a beneficio di Tutti gli amici del forum anche:
RZB862 illiquida
Van L374 illiquida
Bawag897illiquida

Postate le quotazioni gente, postate. Evitiamo di intasare i call center.
Buon fine settimana.:up:

Anche le COBA. Bos, scusami non è che riesci a dirmi i prezzi di queste:
- EuroHypo XS0169058012
- COBA DE000A0GPYR7
- Dexia FR0010251421

Zorba

Bos 4 Mod
Ciao a Tutti.
Caro Zorba, per la prima posso aiutarti io:
47,5-48,25
Segnalo a beneficio di Tutti gli amici del forum anche:
RZB862 illiquida
Van L374 illiquida
Bawag897illiquida

Postate le quotazioni gente, postate. Evitiamo di intasare i call center.
Buon fine settimana.:up:

Grazie mille Bia:up:

pier_pat

Mountaineering
Dexia FR0010251421

...certo che vederle ora ampiamente sotto i 50 (45 sui siti tedeschi?) e che ai primi di novembre era a 65... :eek::eek::eek:
quota flat giusto? @ 100 alla call 2015 (e qui è d'obbligo la toccatina...) renderebbe il 25% netto...

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto