Obbligazioni perpetue e subordinate Tutto quello che avreste sempre voluto sapere sulle obbligazioni perpetue... - Cap. 2 (12 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

maxolone

Forumer storico
hai casa ad Ischia ?

collegamento di fortuna, vedo che sns ha preso delle belle batoste :wall:
nmeglio se non mi collegavo, il resto di male in peggio vedo, sprad alle stelle, i problemi in mano ai pagliacci...non ultimo il fine settimana qui vicino alla mia casetta mi arriva pure la merkel :specchio:

cris71

Forumer storico
sto meditando uno switch dei miei 138k di btpei ( 26i, 35i, 41ii a pmc prossimi ai 100) con delle perpetual ( per adesso ho una perdita nominale intorno a -45k )
Li ho presi ad ottica pensionistica... ma la situazione non mi lascia del tutti tranquillo :rolleyes:

fabriziof

Forumer storico
sto meditando uno switch dei miei 138k di btpei ( 26i, 35i, 41ii a pmc prossimi ai 100) con delle perpetual ( per adesso ho una perdita nominale intorno a -45k )
Li ho presi ad ottica pensionistica... ma la situazione non mi lascia del tutti tranquillo :rolleyes:
io mi sentirei più sicuro con ing e asr che con i btp

Wallygo

Forumer storico

Allegati

• BPM2.PNG
    BPM2.PNG
    34,9 KB · Visite: 362
Ultima modifica:

Wallygo

Forumer storico
Bpm

peccato che poi c è anche questo ...vabbè almeno nella prossima semestrale si saprà già qualcosa

Allegati

• BPM3.PNG
    BPM3.PNG
    29,3 KB · Visite: 370

cris71

Forumer storico
io mi sentirei più sicuro con ing e asr che con i btp
nel mio portafoglio in pari importo circa ci sono btpei, oatei e bund a scopo previdenziale.
certo la situazione mi preoccupa, recuperare comunque 45k di eventuali perdite non è semplice, almeno per me.
forse, anzi senz'altro avrei dovute vendere prima i btpei, ma con il senno di poi è sempre facile parlare ;)

gionmorg

low cost high value
Membro dello Staff
Bankia Said to Propose Preferreds Redemption Close to Face Value

Spain’s Bankia group is proposing to offer holders of 3 billion euros ($3.6 billion) of its preferred shares most of their money back, though not for years to come, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.
The preferred shares are loss-absorbing notes whose holders must, under European Union rules, share the burden of rescuing cash-strapped lenders to reduce taxpayers’ contribution to the 100 billion-euro bailout of Spain’s banking system. Forcing losses on the investors is politically sensitive because most of them were retail clients of the troubled savings banks merged into Bankia group in December 2010.
Under the plan, the preferred shareholders would receive new securities with a lower yield plus a cash, share or other payment in future years, said the person, who asked not to be identified because the talks are private. Together, the deal is equal to most of the notes’ face value, though spreading the payments over time reduces their worth while helping Bankia (BKIA) group to comply with EU rules limiting payments by rescued banks, the person said.
A spokesman for Bankia group, who asked not to be identified citing the lender’s policy, declined to comment.
Bankia group proposed the compromise to the European Commission, which will now negotiate how investors are repaid with the government and central bank, the person said.
How much investors get will depend on where the preferred shares are currently valued. That’s because EU banks rescued using taxpayer cash can’t repay preferred shares or other junior debt at more than 10 percent higher than where they’re trading.
Bankia’s preferreds, which were issued by the Caja Madrid savings bank in 2009, last traded at 45 percent of face value on July 11, according to the Bolsas y Mercados Espanoles SA stock exchange. Most of the preferred shares of other lenders merged into Banco Financiero y de Ahorros SA, or Bankia group, have already been redeemed or swapped into new notes.
To contact the reporter on this story: Esteban Duarte in Madrid at [email protected]

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto