Obbligazioni perpetue e subordinate Tutto quello che avreste sempre voluto sapere sulle obbligazioni perpetue... - Cap. 2 (2 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

yellow

Forumer attivo
In campana "la musica" potrebbe cambiare "in tutta Europa" :rolleyes::

By Helene Durand LONDON, Sept 30 (IFR) -
Holders of subordinated bank debt issued by European banks could be in authorities' firing line if governments are forced to inject capital into the banks, market participants warned this week.

While financial indices rallied on suggestions that governments were getting closer to shoring up banks' balance sheets, a repeat of 2008-2009 where bond holders escaped largely unscathed is unlikely.

"I hope this rally is not another dead-cat bounce but the reason why I am yet to be convinced is because the rally we are seeing is on the back of the rumour that there may be state intervention in the banks," said Andy Young, head of FIG syndicate at Credit Suisse.

"It is a sign of how distressed certain asset prices have got that we have seen a rally on the back of news that the state may intervene.

While bank recapitalisation may be necessary, for bank capital investors, it's fraught with danger."

He added that any potential state injection would be difficult to reconcile with bondholders not experiencing any type of burden-sharing, given the rhetoric from regulators across the globe since 2008. "Going forward, Ireland will look like a gift-horse," Young said.

"They gave Irish banks' tier-one holders 20 cents to the dollar and that's unlikely to happen again."

Another head of FIG syndicate echoed this view.

"No one knows what form any state injection may take. Would it be preference shares, would it be equity, would it be hybrid tier one? Who knows," he said.

"There is no certainty as to where [a bondholder] might end up in the pecking order and given the discussions on bail-ins and burden-sharing generally, it's difficult for investors to commit in size to the asset-class and not a surprise that they are keener than ever to buy securities with assets backing them.

" THIS TIME IT WILL BE DIFFERENT While Markit's senior and subordinated indices rallied over the past week, the sub index lagged behind and was 13% tighter over the week versus just under 20% for the senior index.

Bondholders by and large benefited from the government injections in 2008 and 2009 and authorities were only able to enforce burden-sharing in limited cases, mainly through the imposition of restrictions on coupon payments or through preventing issuers from calling outstanding deals.

However, regulators have spent the last three years trying to make sure that it does not happen again and that coupon write-downs and real loss-absorption is possible in future.

"What a capital injection does in terms of potential coupon payments is a big debating point," said the head of FIG syndicate.

"If we see individual intervention, it would support a coupon suspension."

Already, various resolution regimes have been introduced in Germany, the UK, Ireland and Denmark.

In the case of the latter, there have been two examples of bondholders being bailed-in. Meanwhile, the European Commission is set to release proposals for a Europe-wide bail-in framework in mid-November.

A draft obtained by Reuters earlier this month makes it very clear what regulators are trying to achieve.

"Members states should ensure that additional Tier 1 and Tier 2 instruments that are recognised as regulatory capital fully absorb losses at the point of non-viability of the issuing institutions before taxpayers are exposed to loss," the draft says.

"Accordingly, resolution authorities should be required at that point to write down those instruments in full or convert them to equity, before any other resolution action is taken.

Such write-down or conversion should also be carried out before any public sector injection of capital, or equivalent extraordinary public financial support, to an institution, where the institution would become non-viable without such financial support.

capt.harlock

MENA IL CAMMELLO FAN CLUB
A vedere le cessioni fatte negli ultimi anni il problema è che quando valorizzano lo fanno svendendo e si mangiano i soldi nei rivoli della spesa pubblica, il debito si riduce di poco mentre il patrimonio svanisce.
Altro modo di valorizzare è quello di riprendersi in affitto l'immobile venduto, ovviamente a prezzi tripli rispetto alla rata del leasing stipulato dall'acquirente.
Gli immobili meno interessanti vengono ceduti senza prima valorizzarli e anche in questo caso ne beneficiano i soliti amici.
I casi che vengono alla luce sono solo la punta dell'iceberg e non ho visto che vengano adottate misure per recuperare il danno.
Per me finchè non si agisce sulle spese inutili e sulla corruzione non si raddrizza nulla, se nella cesta ci sono mele marce e mele buone e vendo le buone mi rimangono solo le marce.
C'entra poco con le perpetue ma influisce molto sulle quotazioni future.

ciao angy
tempo fa ho visto un servizio su report
si parlava di un immobile in sardegna venduto in asta per 2miodieuro
l'immobile a prevalenza uffici e gli inquilini, guardia di finanza, anagrafe ecc.ecc. pagavano complessivamente 1milione di euro l'anno
top secret il nome del nuovo proprietario:-o
quando parlano di dismissioni mi vengono i brividi

Wallygo

Forumer storico

Holders of subordinated bank debt issued by European banks could be in authorities' firing line if governments are forced to inject capital into the banks, market participants warned this week.

While financial indices rallied on suggestions that governments were getting closer to shoring up banks' balance sheets, a repeat of 2008-2009 where bond holders escaped largely unscathed is unlikely. ...........................................

Questa non è una bella notizia :(...continuo ad augurare , per il bene di tutti , il salvataggio della grecia

Ultima modifica:

Cat XL

Shizuka Minamoto

While financial indices rallied on suggestions that governments were getting closer to shoring up banks' balance sheets, a repeat of 2008-2009 where bond holders escaped largely unscathed is unlikely.

"I hope this rally is not another dead-cat bounce but the reason why I am yet to be convinced is because the rally we are seeing is on the back of the rumour that there may be state intervention in the banks," said Andy Young, head of FIG syndicate at Credit Suisse.

"It is a sign of how distressed certain asset prices have got that we have seen a rally on the back of news that the state may intervene.

While bank recapitalisation may be necessary, for bank capital investors, it's fraught with danger."

He added that any potential state injection would be difficult to reconcile with bondholders not experiencing any type of burden-sharing, given the rhetoric from regulators across the globe since 2008. "Going forward, Ireland will look like a gift-horse," Young said.

"They gave Irish banks' tier-one holders 20 cents to the dollar and that's unlikely to happen again."

Another head of FIG syndicate echoed this view.

"No one knows what form any state injection may take. Would it be preference shares, would it be equity, would it be hybrid tier one? Who knows," he said.

"There is no certainty as to where [a bondholder] might end up in the pecking order and given the discussions on bail-ins and burden-sharing generally, it's difficult for investors to commit in size to the asset-class and not a surprise that they are keener than ever to buy securities with assets backing them.

" THIS TIME IT WILL BE DIFFERENT While Markit's senior and subordinated indices rallied over the past week, the sub index lagged behind and was 13% tighter over the week versus just under 20% for the senior index.

Bondholders by and large benefited from the government injections in 2008 and 2009 and authorities were only able to enforce burden-sharing in limited cases, mainly through the imposition of restrictions on coupon payments or through preventing issuers from calling outstanding deals.

However, regulators have spent the last three years trying to make sure that it does not happen again and that coupon write-downs and real loss-absorption is possible in future.

"What a capital injection does in terms of potential coupon payments is a big debating point," said the head of FIG syndicate.

"If we see individual intervention, it would support a coupon suspension."

Already, various resolution regimes have been introduced in Germany, the UK, Ireland and Denmark.

In the case of the latter, there have been two examples of bondholders being bailed-in. Meanwhile, the European Commission is set to release proposals for a Europe-wide bail-in framework in mid-November.

A draft obtained by Reuters earlier this month makes it very clear what regulators are trying to achieve.

"Members states should ensure that additional Tier 1 and Tier 2 instruments that are recognised as regulatory capital fully absorb losses at the point of non-viability of the issuing institutions before taxpayers are exposed to loss," the draft says.

"Accordingly, resolution authorities should be required at that point to write down those instruments in full or convert them to equity, before any other resolution action is taken.

Such write-down or conversion should also be carried out before any public sector injection of capital, or equivalent extraordinary public financial support, to an institution, where the institution would become non-viable without such financial support.

Interessante ma devo far notare due cose.

- La crisi attuale e' indirettamente colpa degli stati. Le banche sono in crisi perche' hanno bond di stati in crisi. Qundi indirettamente e' colpa dei vari governi. La prima crisi era colpa dei subprime.

- Sarebbe meglio non accanirsi troppo sulle banche. Deveno rimanere un settore su cui i privati possono investire altrimenti nessuno ci mette piu' piede. Qundi occhio a tirare troppo la corda come in Irlanda.

Ultima modifica:

angy2008

Forumer storico
ciao angy
tempo fa ho visto un servizio su report
si parlava di un immobile in sardegna venduto in asta per 2miodieuro
l'immobile a prevalenza uffici e gli inquilini, guardia di finanza, anagrafe ecc.ecc. pagavano complessivamente 1milione di euro l'anno
top secret il nome del nuovo proprietario:-o
quando parlano di dismissioni mi vengono i brividi
ma a Roma ce ne sono stati più di uno con lo stesso sistema, qualcuno è passato anche nei Telegiornali. Io sono a Torino e anche qui le dismissioni hanno avuto i loro lati oscuri. Si vendono caserme e palazzi con grossi vincoli urbanistici per scoraggiare i compratori e poi guarda che caso dopo 1 o 2 anni i vincoli scompaiono.

Zorba

Bos 4 Mod
Baca de000a0dd4k8 - Proposta per tutti i possessori

Ho preso carta e penna e ho scritto questa mail all'IR del Gruppo UCG ([email protected]).

Lancio una proposta: cosa ne dite se tutti i possessori di BACA scrivono una mail del genere a UCG?

Magari ci rispondono e/o
fanno qualcosa per noi obbligazionisti.

(l'esperienza dei nostri amici inglesi del Fools insegna che l'unione fa la forza)

*.*.*

Gentile IR Team del Gruppo UC,

Sono un possessore dell'obbligazione DE000A0DD4K8
, emessa da Unicredit / Bank Austria.

Si tratta di una obbligazione di tipo Tier-1, la cui First Call Date cade in data 28 ottobre 2011. Ai sensi del prospetto, qualora il Gruppo UC avesse deciso di rimborsare tale titolo alla prima data utile, avrebbe dovuto darne comunicazione entro il 28 settembre 2011.

Non avendo dato il Gruppo Unicredit alcuna comunicazione al mercato, immagino che il titolo DE000A0DD4K8 non verrà rimborsato alla data del 28 ottobre 2011.

Considerato che il Gruppo Uncredit ha sempre rimborsato le obbligazioni Tier-1 alla prima data utile, desideravo sapere i motivi del mancato rimborso del titolo DE000A0DD4K8 (crisi dei mercati? situazione contingente di Unicredit? altro?).

Desideravo infine sapere se fosse intenzione del Gruppo UC lanciare un'offerta d'acquisto su tali titoli oppure concedere agli obbligazionisti un incremento del tasso post call, come ad esempio avevano fatto di recente banche del calibro di UBI, Antonveneta e MPS.

camaleonte

Forumer storico
Interessante ma devo far notare due cose.

- La crisi attuale e' indirettamente colpa degli stati. Le banche sono in crisi perche' hanno bond di stati in crisi. Qundi indirettamente e' colpa dei vari governi. La prima crisi era colpa dei subprime.

- Sarebbe meglio non accanirsi troppo sulle banche. Deveno rimanere un settore su cui i privati possono investire altrimenti nessuno ci mette piu' piede. Qundi occhio a tirare troppo la corda come in Irlanda.

Per come si fanno conoscere le banche, secondo me ragionano in questo
modo:

EnglishOne man's meat is another man's poison.FrenchL'un en meurt, dont l'autre vit.GermanDes einen Tod ist des andern Brot.LatinMors tua, vita mea.RussianОдних лечит, других калечит.SpanishCon lo que sana el higado, enferma la bolsa.
EnglishOne man's meat is another man's poison.FrenchL'un en meurt, dont l'autre vit.GermanDes einen Tod ist des andern Brot.LatinMors tua, vita mea.RussianОдних лечит, других калечит.SpanishCon lo que sana el higado, enferma la bolsa. Morte tua vita mia.

Ultima modifica:

angy2008

Forumer storico
Perchè?:-o Ho sempre detto che non la escludevo, mica che la davo per certa.;) I prezzi erano self explanatory. Poi UCG ha deciso di cambiar policy, pazienza...

Non so se riesco oggi, ma cmq scrivo a UCG chiedendo se sono in difficoltà, visto che hanno smesso di richiamare i T1...

scrivi a BACA con copia per conoscenza a Unicredit e chiedi anche se hanno bisogno di una mano, o volevi scrivere all'IR? di quello c'è solo un indirizzo ma non credo riporti in alto il messaggio.

amorgos34

CHIAGNI & FOTTI SRL
Ho preso carta e penna e ho scritto questa mail all'IR del Gruppo UCG ([email protected]).

Lancio una proposta: cosa ne dite se tutti i possessori di BACA scrivono una mail del genere a UCG?

Magari ci rispondono e/o
fanno qualcosa per noi obbligazionisti.

(l'esperienza dei nostri amici inglesi del Fools insegna che l'unione fa la forza)

*.*.*

Sono un possessore dell'obbligazione DE000A0DD4K8
, emessa da Unicredit / Bank Austria.

Si tratta di una obbligazione di tipo Tier-1, la cui First Call Date cade in data 28 ottobre 2011. Ai sensi del prospetto, qualora il Gruppo UC avesse deciso di rimborsare tale titolo alla prima data utile, avrebbe dovuto darne comunicazione entro il 28 settembre 2011.

Non avendo dato il Gruppo Unicredit alcuna comunicazione al mercato, immagino che il titolo DE000A0DD4K8 non verrà rimborsato alla data del 28 ottobre 2011.

Considerato che il Gruppo Uncredit ha sempre rimborsato le obbligazioni Tier-1 alla prima data utile, desideravo sapere i motivi del mancato rimborso del titolo DE000A0DD4K8 (crisi dei mercati? situazione contingente di Unicredit? altro?).

Desideravo infine sapere se fosse intenzione del Gruppo UC lanciare un'offerta d'acquisto su tali titoli oppure concedere agli obbligazionisti un incremento del tasso post call, come ad esempio avevano fatto di recente banche del calibro di UBI, Antonveneta e MPS.

Attendo un paio d'ore e invio; non scrivo che ero assolutamente sicuro che non callassero (ovviamente la speranza,come Zorba, l'avevo eccome :wall::wall:, altrimenti avrei venduto...)

Ottima iniziativa , mi ricordo che tempo fa Russiabond (quando bazzicava Ba-CA) fece una specie di censimento tra di noi su quanto avevamo in mano noi forummari...

Cat XL

Shizuka Minamoto

Magari ci rispondono e/o fanno qualcosa per noi obbligazionisti.

*.*.*

Sono un possessore dell'obbligazione DE000A0DD4K8, emessa da Unicredit / Bank Austria.

Si puo' fare ma ti anticipo io la risposta che ci daranno

cattelan_dito.jpg

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto