Un dilettante allo sbaraglio (11 lettori)

badwolf

In borsa ci vuole qlo...
Ok, grazie lo stesso per le dritte. Pure io da pochissimo cerco di capire come si fa :lol:
Stavo per entrare su un mini long proprio a 14550 che mi ero segnato ... ma poi mi sono frenato per il dato sulle case e mi sono perso diversi punti di salita :(
Le operazione "virtuali" le becco in rapporto positivo secondo logica di pareto ...80 bene, 20 male! mentre quando opero in reale il rapporto si ribalta :wall:

Beh, chiaro... se non ci sono soldi veri in gioco e' tutto diverso...

ironclad

Pitchfork + Harmonic patterns
Qualcuno sa dove si puo' scaricare Velo New il nuovo oscillatore introdotto da Lud? su google nn trovo nulla

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Velocità New.mq4 |
//| Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//| TeamWox Groupware / MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link "TeamWox Groupware / MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property indicator_separate_window
#property indicator_buffers 1
#property indicator_color1 Blue
//---- input parameters
extern int MomPeriod=64;
//---- buffers
double Velo1[];

//| Custom indicator initialization function |
int init()
{
string short_name;
//---- indicator line
SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);
SetIndexBuffer(0,Velo1);

//---- name for DataWindow and indicator subwindow label
short_name="Velo New("+MomPeriod+")";
IndicatorShortName(short_name);
SetIndexLabel(0,short_name);
//----
SetIndexDrawBegin(0,MomPeriod);
//----
return(0);
}
//| Velocità |
int start()
{
int i,counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
//----
if(Bars<=MomPeriod) return(0);
//---- initial zero
if(counted_bars<1)
for(i=1;i<=MomPeriod;i++) Velo1[Bars-i]=0.0;
//----
i=Bars-MomPeriod-1;
if(counted_bars>=MomPeriod) i=Bars-counted_bars-1;
while(i>=0)
{
Velo1=(Close-iMA(NULL,0,MomPeriod,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i))-(Close[i+MomPeriod]-iMA(NULL,0,MomPeriod,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i+MomPeriod));
i--;
}
return(0);
}

Però credimi ti serve a ben poco ;)

btp37

Forumer storico
OT (ma neanche tanto .. vedi UCG, ENI...)

Seguire sviluppi Libia (torta da spartire come al solito)

http://www.corriere.it/

RPT-ANALYSIS-Investors eye promise, pitfalls in post-Gaddafi Libya
null.gif
Reuters - 23/08/2011 08:16:31
null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
(Repeats unchanged story published on Aug. 22)
* Dormant economy could flourish fast under new government
* Libya is wealthy, but lacks foreign expertise
* 'Experiment in oil-fuelled capitalism' beckons -analyst
* Absence of unifying institution, leader is a concern

By Sebastian Tong
LONDON, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Investors peering through the receding fog of war will find plenty of promise and a few pitfalls in a post-Gaddafi Libya.

If peace takes hold in Africa's largest oil producer after a six-month civil war, the long-dormant economy could rapidly flourish provided there has been no substantial damage to the oil and gas infrastructure underpinning its national wealth.

Much remains undecided as anti-government forces gain control of Tripoli in their final push to end the four-decade rule of Muammar Gaddafi but a new Libyan government could herald a bonanza for Western companies and investors.

"Libya is a fantastically wealthy country that doesn't need foreign money but foreign expertise. This could be the start of an experiment in hydrocarbon-fuelled capitalism with a lot of money up for grabs," said Emad Mostaque, Chief Middle East and North Africa strategist at Religare Capital Markets. <^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^
For the latest news on Libya, click on:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^>
Though less advanced than the rest of North Africa even prior to the civil war, the Libyan economy has ample resources it could marshall for national reconstruction.

An estimated $150 billion in sovereign assets once controlled by Gaddafi and his inner circle has been frozen abroad by foreign governments and 144 tonnes of gold is held by the Libyan central bank.

WEALTH AND POLITICS
Combine that with a modest population of 6.4 million and standards of education on a par with established emerging economies such as Malaysia and Mexico, and Libya looks well placed for recovery, said Sven Richter, head of frontier markets at Renaissance Asset Managers.

"From that point of view, they are in a quite enviable position," he said.

A sovereign wealth fund set up in 2006 to manage Libya's oil revenues could also prove pivotal if the new government does not purge all personnel associated with Gaddafi.

Though somewhat depleted, the Libyan Investment Authority still holds billions of dollars in cash and a number of lucrative equity stakes in Western blue-chip companies such as Pearson and UniCredit .

It could spearhead infrastructure development and make up for some of this year's slump in foreign direct investments, which according to United Nations data swelled Libya's coffers by $3.8 billion last year.

Investment from the fund could also help broaden the Libyan economy away from oil and help attract other sovereign wealth funds and longer term foreign investors.

Politics, however, remains key.

"In the last couple of weeks, there have been increasing questions about the unity of the rebels, especially after the killing of General Abdel Fattah Younes just 12 days ago," said
Raza Agha, MENA economist at RBS.

The death of the rebel military commander after he was taken into custody by his own side for questioning remains unexplained, underscoring the disparate nature of the rebel National Transitional Council as a mix of Gaddafi opponents.

"Beyond Gaddafi, there is a lack of any unifying institution or individual. In Egypt and Tunisia, for example, the military was held in high esteem by the population," said Agha.

WESTERN-ORIENTED
If it can hold together, the new government is likely to be friendly towards the West, having come into power supported by NATO air strikes.

An official at Libyan rebel oil firm AGOCO has already said the company may have difficulties working with China, Russia and Brazil which opposed tough sanctions on Gaddafi.
So Western companies look well positioned as billions of dollars in oil exploration and construction contracts come up for grabs as part of the reconstruction effort.

Religare's Mostaque also expects Qatari banks and firms to benefit when Libya reopens its doors to investment.

Qatar was quick to establish links with Libyan rebels and was the first Arab country to contribute planes to police United Nations-backed no-fly zones over the country.

Until fighting broke out in February, Libya was the world's 12th largest oil exporter though its output was modest, coming in at about 1.6 million barrels a day or 2 percent of global oil output. The disruption of Libyan supply was thus easily compensated by increased Saudi production.

The incoming government will likely focus on raising the country's production capacity with a view to capitalising on its oil reserves, the ninth largest in the world.

Investors also see potential in Libya's banking and insurance sector, which briefly enjoyed foreign investor interest when decades of Western sanctions were lifted in 2004.

France's BNP Paribas ( took a minority stake in a local bank when banking rules were eased and Renaissance's Richter expects foreign interest to revive when stability returns.

"Financial services demand will be driven by the oil industry," he said.

(Additional reporting by Natsuko Waki and Jeremy Gaunt; Editing by John Stonestreet) Messaging: [email protected]))
Keywords: LIBYA INVESTMENT/

Ultima modifica:

Conte Vlad

Muttley fa qualcosa!
Alla fine lo short sull'oro è arrivato ... un pò in ritardo ...
Comunque spero che Lud torni presto perché si sente decisamente la mancanza .... :up:

ludwigii

Forumer storico
Eccoci, ben ritrovati.

In realtà ho approfittato di questi giorni per qualche riflessione e ripensamento su quanto fatto nelle ultime settimane.
Negli ultimi giorni infatti avevo commesso troppi errori, dovuti a nervosismo e probabilmente a sottovalutazione del mercato e sopravvalutazione delle mie "capacità", e giustamente sono stato punito :)
Magari riporterò anche qui un prospettino con gli errori mortali per il trader, quelli da cercare di evitare il più possibile (lo so per molti sembreranno le solite cose scritte su tutti i manuali, eppure ogni tanto ci si casca, quindi è bene cercare di imprimerseli nella mente). Un metodo vincente da solo non è sufficiente, se poi si cade in quei soliti gravi errori in cui casca la maggior parte di chi si affaccia all'investimento azionario e non solo.

Un altro pensiero che vorrei fare. Ho notato che spesso si cerca un metodo vincente "automatico", la soluzione di tutti i problemi, io non credo a un metodo del genere, credo che tradare sia sempre UN'ARTE. Esistono le tecniche (ciclica ecc) ma occorre saperle applicare, non basta conoscere una tecnica, come per andare in auto o gareggiare in formula 1 non basta aver letto il manuale per prendere la patente.
Ho notato alcune critiche ad esempio sul blog di Old Trader, queste critiche partono dall'assunto che l'analisi ciclica ad esempio siano 4 regolette schematiche da applicare in croce, beh se fosse così guadagnerebbe anche un asino penso.

In ogni ambito della conoscenza l'uomo costruisce teorie, definisce (e quindi limita), cerca di imbrigliare la realtà in schemi e teorie. Questi schemi però non annullano la complessità del reale, sono solo mezzi per descrivere ; è un'illusione quella di credere che una teoria o una schematizzazione possa contenerne tutta l'informazione originaria.
L'arte sta nel servirsi della schematizzazione o della teoria per ricostruire la realtà il più fedelmente possibile, chiamiamolo un lavoro di interpolazione.

Ultima modifica:

equilibrio

Forumer storico
Eccoci, ben ritrovati.

In realtà ho approfittato di questi giorni per qualche riflessione e ripensamento su quanto fatto nelle ultime settimane.
Negli ultimi giorni infatti avevo commesso troppi errori, dovuti a nervosismo e probabilmente a sottovalutazione del mercato e sopravvalutazione delle mie "capacità", e giustamente sono stato punito :)
Magari riporterò anche qui un prospettino con gli errori mortali per il trader, quelli da cercare di evitare il più possibile (lo so per molti sembreranno le solite cose scritte su tutti i manuali, eppure ogni tanto ci si casca, quindi è bene cercare di imprimerseli nella mente). Un metodo vincente da solo non è sufficiente, se poi si cade in quei soliti gravi errori in cui casca la maggior parte di chi si affaccia all'investimento azionario e non solo.

Un altro pensiero che vorrei fare. Ho notato che spesso si cerca un metodo vincente "automatico", la soluzione di tutti i problemi, io non credo a un metodo del genere, credo che tradare sia sempre UN'ARTE. Esistono le tecniche (ciclica ecc) ma occorre saperle applicare, non basta conoscere una tecnica, come per andare in auto o gareggiare in formula 1 non basta aver letto il manuale per prendere la patente.
Ho notato alcune critiche ad esempio sul blog di Old Trader, queste critiche partono dall'assunto che l'analisi ciclica ad esempio siano 4 regolette schematiche da applicare in croce, beh se fosse così guadagnerebbe anche un asino penso.

In ogni ambito della conoscenza l'uomo costruisce teorie, definisce (e quindi limita), cerca di imbrigliare la realtà in schemi e teorie. Questi schemi però non annullano la complessità del reale, sono solo mezzi per descrivere ; è un'illusione quella di credere che una teoria o una schematizzazione possa contenerne tutta l'informazione originaria.
L'arte sta nel servirsi della schematizzazione o della teoria per ricostruire la realtà il più fedelmente possibile, chiamiamolo un lavoro di interpolazione.

;)

Salve.Provate a mettere questo indicatore (laguerre) settato di default.

Allegati

• Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    52,5 KB · Visite: 147

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto