Obbligazioni societarie HIGH YIELD e oltre, verso frontiere inesplorate, vol.3 (19 lettori)

iguanito

Forumer storico
Risposta di Paragon
Dear Mr.

thanks for your note.

paragon has paid the full amount of interest to the paying agent three weeks ago.

I am surprised that the interest have not credited to your bank account.

May I kindly ask you to follow up with your bank stating that paragon has paid the interest and that the bank should check internally?

Thank you in advance.

Qui non si fanno passi avanti
Tu hai paragon con credit Suisse giusto?

fabriziof

Forumer storico
se non ricordo male le hai anche con generali; loro hanno pagato?
Si ,ricapitoliamo .Paragon dice di aver inviato i soldi il 4 ,Banca Generali però ha pagato il 12 e già questo non torna ,segno che il danaro è arrivato più tardi di quello che dice Paragon.In Germania ci sono stati accrediti poi storni ,e infine alcune banche come le nostre non hanno ricevuto niente.Secondo me Paragon non la conta giusta,ha pagato in ritardo e forse non completamente ,comunque inoltriamogli sta letterina ...

fabriziof

Forumer storico
Senza particolare entusiasmo sto guardando questo Telecom US87927VAV09,non credo di aver più avuto l’emittente dai tempi del postLehman.

fabriziof

Forumer storico
Risposta di Paragon
Dear Mr.

thanks for your note.

paragon has paid the full amount of interest to the paying agent three weeks ago.

I am surprised that the interest have not credited to your bank account.

May I kindly ask you to follow up with your bank stating that paragon has paid the interest and that the bank should check internally?

Thank you in advance.

Qui non si fanno passi avanti
Ho riscritto a Paragon,col mio inglese maccheronico

Thanks for your answer , I confirm that Credit suisse Italy and Deutsche bank Italy say that paying agent has not received the amount of interest .I’ll show your letter to my bank, but I ask you if you have an explanation of what is happening.

Non ho finora avuto risposta

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto