Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

reef

1. @Bosmeld: Switching from BayernLB to NordLB Fürstenberg is a good idea.

2. @Senaca, Bosmeld: More good news from WestLB today.

BA-CA. I bought some today under 52.

1. Interesting... (I sold all the BayernLB and HSH)
2. Very interesting (I have some WestLB)

Stay tuned. There are a lot of BA-CA investors here!

Danke und Gute Nacht, Dante

bosmeld

Forumer storico
1. @Bosmeld: Switching from BayernLB to NordLB Fürstenberg is a good idea.

2. @Senaca, Bosmeld: More good news from WestLB today. I have indication that the loss in 2009 will be small. German banking stabilisation has inserted 672 million EUR in 2009 to a silent participation (pari passu with hybrids) and will only have to write down <1% of this. Remember that german HGB Gaap is the basis of profit participation and downwriting in case of losses. WestLB can, must and will write up hidden reserves to make up for a loss of up to 600 Million under IFRS. Also, I advice you once again to switch from the 6%-€ hybrids to the 8%-$ hybrids at current prices. $-hybrid XS0216711340 is also much more liquid. This hybrid still is my favorite with good upside potential.

3. Have you discussed the Unicredit-HVB tender today?
Tender Price
XS0102826673 Hvb 7.76 90
DE0008512021 Hvb 7.055 93
US404398AA77 Hvb 8.741 101
US404399AA50 Hvb 9 102

Maybe Unicredit wants to tender some BA-CA also. I bought some today under 52.

Hi Dante and thank you for your suggestion.

yesterday i sold all my BayerLb and i bought NordLB Fürstenberg.

i also wanted to exchange from WestLb eur to WestLb in usd, but

unfortunately the price that my bank told me, they are not good, like the one in the germany market:(:(.

DE000A0D2FH1 35-40 (big spread:(:()

XS0216711340 38-42

anyway yesterday i bought few westLb usd again

About Baca, is a important part of my portfolio.
i think is very interesting.

i also wanted to ask something:

you can directly buy in the germany market from your computer??

p.s what do you think about Ikb?
you think maybe in the future will became interesting?

grazie, per il reaport:up::up:

NordLb in futuro potrebbe avere qualche problema, però fino ad oggi non ha usufruito degli aiuti di stato.

cmq è un titolo speculativo, da monitorare.

p.s: pare proprio ci fosse un motivo dietro la salita di HVB ieri.
ora aspettiamo la tender offer di baca:):)

cmq ragazzi quest'anno si è aperto all'insegna del riacquisto dei P.
dopo santander, ora hvb, quale sarà la prossima?:)

solenoide

Forumer storico
HVB tender offer

MUNICH, GERMANY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/13/10 -- NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION IN OR INTO, OR TO ANY PERSON LOCATED OR RESIDENT IN OR AT ANY ADDRESS IN, THE REPUBLIC OF ITALY
UniCredit Bank AG (formerly, HypoVereinsbank) announces tender offers to purchase for cash any and all of the securities listed below (the "Securities").

Aggregate
Liquidation
Description Amount CUSIP/ISIN
------------- -------------
8.741% Noncumulative Dated Silent Partnership
Certificates issued by HVB Funding Trust (the "Trust I Securities") 404398 AA 7 /
$ 300,000,000 US404398AA77
9.00% Noncumulative Dated Silent Partnership
Certificates issued by HVB Funding Trust III
404399 AA 5 /
(the "Trust III Securities") $ 200,000,000 US404399AA50

The tender offers consist of two separate offers (each, a "Tender Offer" and, together, the "Tender Offers"): one offer to purchase the Trust I Securities and a second offer to purchase the Trust III Securities.
The total consideration for the Securities validly tendered pursuant to a Tender Offer on or prior to the Early Participation Date (as defined below) for that Tender Offer and accepted for purchase by the Purchaser (such amount, in respect of each series of Securities, its respective "Total Consideration") will be equal to:

(a)$1,010 for each $1,000 in liquidation amount of the Trust I Securities; and
(b)$1,020 for each $1,000 in liquidation amount of the Trust III Securities.
The Total Consideration includes an early participation payment for each $1,000 in liquidation amount of Securities accepted for purchase of $40 with respect to either series of Securities (the "Early Participation Payment"). Holders of Securities must validly tender (and not validly withdraw) their Securities on or prior to the Early Participation Date in order to receive the applicable Total Consideration for their Securities.
Holders of Securities validly tendering their Securities after the Early Participation Date for a Tender Offer and on or prior to the Expiration Date (as defined below) for that Tender Offer will not be eligible to receive the Early Participation Payment and will receive consideration equal to the Total Consideration less the Early Participation Payment (such amount, in respect to each series of Securities, its respective "Tender Offer Consideration"). The Tender Offer Consideration for each $1,000 in liquidation amount will be equal to $970 with respect to the Trust I Securities and $980 with respect to the Trust III Securities.
In addition to the Total Consideration or Tender Offer Consideration, as applicable, holders of Securities whose Trust I Securities or Trust III Securities are tendered and accepted in the relevant Tender Offer will also receive a cash payment representing the amount of unpaid but notionally accrued distributions on such Securities from the last distribution date to, but not including, the date on which such Securities are purchased by the Purchaser pursuant the relevant Tender Offer (the "Trust I Securities Accrued Distributions" and the "Trust III Securities Accrued Distributions", as applicable).
The Tender Offers are intended to support the UniCredit Group's strategy of optimizing its capital structure, and provide investors with an opportunity to realize upon their investments at the tender offer prices.
The Tender Offers are made on the terms and subject to the conditions set out in the "Offer to Purchase" dated January 13, 2010, and the accompanying Letter of Transmittal (together, the "Offer Documents").
Important Dates for the Tender Offers: Holders of Securities must validly tender their Securities on or prior to 5:00 P.M., New York City time, on January 27, 2010, unless extended by the Purchaser with respect to that Tender Offer (such date and time with respect to a Tender Offer, as the same may be extended for such Tender Offer, the "Early Participation Date"), in order to receive the applicable Total Consideration for their Securities. Tenders of Securities may be withdrawn at any time on or prior to 5:00 P.M., New York City time, on January 27, 2010, unless extended by the Purchaser with respect to that Tender Offer, but not thereafter. Each Tender Offer will expire at 5:00 P.M., New York City time, on February 11, 2010, unless extended by the Purchaser with respect to that Tender Offer (such date and time with respect to a Tender Offer, as the same may be extended for such Tender Offer, the "Expiration Date"). The Total Consideration or the Tender Offer Consideration in respect of any Securities purchased pursuant to a Tender Offer, as applicable, and an amount equal to any Trust I Securities Accrued Distributions or Trust III Securities Accrued Distributions, in each case if applicable, on Securities purchased pursuant to a Tender Offer, will be payable promptly following the Expiration Date for that Tender Offer.
For further information:
A complete description of the terms and conditions of the Tender Offers is set out in the Offer to Purchase and the Letter of Transmittal, copies of which are available to eligible holders of Securities upon request from the Information Agent.

Broker88

Jan. 13 (Bloomberg) -- UniCredit Bank AG, a unit of
UniCredit SpA, said it’s offering to buy back hybrid Tier 1
notes denominated in euros and pounds.
The lender is offering cash for notes of HVB Funding Trust
VIII, which issued 600 million euros of non-cumulative trust
preferred securities, it said in the statement. UniCredit is
offering investors 93 percent of face value for the notes,
according to the statement.
UniCredit is also offering to buy back as much as 100
million pounds of notes sold by HVB Funding Trust II at 90
percent of par.
UniCredit is also offering a cash payment to bondholders
who tender their notes.

raiffeisen Kasse

Nuovo forumer
Erste xs0188305741

Ciao Ragazzi ho ho preso questo titolo a 50.50
ERSTE XS0188305741
Chi riesce a vedere sa per caso a che prezzo e su BB:
Grazie e buona giornata a tutti

Gallo Cedrone

Forumer storico
Hi Dante and thank you for your suggestion.

yesterday i sold all my BayerLb and i bought NordLB Fürstenberg.

i also wanted to exchange from WestLb eur to WestLb in usd, but

unfortunately the price that my bank told me, they are not good, like the one in the germany market:(:(.

DE000A0D2FH1 35-40 (big spread:(:()

XS0216711340 38-42

anyway yesterday i bought few westLb usd again

About Baca, is a important part of my portfolio.
i think is very interesting.

i also wanted to ask something:

you can directly buy in the germany market from your computer??

p.s what do you think about Ikb?
you think maybe in the future will became interesting?

grazie, per il reaport:up::up:

NordLb in futuro potrebbe avere qualche problema, però fino ad oggi non ha usufruito degli aiuti di stato.

cmq è un titolo speculativo, da monitorare.

p.s: pare proprio ci fosse un motivo dietro la salita di HVB ieri.
ora aspettiamo la tender offer di baca:):)

cmq ragazzi quest'anno si è aperto all'insegna del riacquisto dei P.
dopo santander, ora hvb, quale sarà la prossima?:)

di BACA ne ho già tante, ma se oggi le trovo ancora 53 incremento! :)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto