Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

bosmeld

Forumer storico
sentiment sulle p.

FR0010871269

grazie :up:

98,5 denaro 98,75 lettera

Parlando del sentiment, mi sono letto tutti i mex. che mi hanno mandato in questi giorni.

praticamente sono tutti alla ricerca di BID (cioé gente che acquista)

gli istituzionali non hanno molto interesse al momento, vogliono arrivare scarichi a fine anno.

per me vedremo ancora qualche calo sulle perpetuals, e a gennaio 2011, a meno di notizie particolari, ci sará una bella risalita.

vedremo....

c'é da dire che cmq le carte in tavola possono sempre cambiare

Mais78

BAWAG fan club
cds

cds

Allegati

• CDS.PNG
    CDS.PNG
    160,6 KB · Visite: 473

Topgun1976

SENIOR bondholders in the main Irish banks escaped any losses on their investments when last night's €85bn rescue package for Ireland was confirmed.
Despite suggestions late last week that senior bondholders, who hold a state guarantee, could have their investments written down in value, the banking package announced by the Government included no reference to this group taking a hit.
But junior bondholders, who rank behind senior bondholders in the event of a liquidation, are facing losses, although the scale of the losses has not been disclosed.
Speaking in Brussels, Finance Minister Brian Lenihan said: "First of all, junior bondholders will participate; that's the policy of the Government and they will be expected to bear steep losses and make a contribution toward this."
Mr Lenihan said during talks with the European authorities that it was clear there was no support for asking senior bondholders to take any pain.
"As far as senior bondholders are concerned, I've always made it clear that as long as we were in the markets, senior debt was fundamental for Ireland."
A deal where junior bondholders take a hit is on the cards. This has already happened at Anglo Irish Bank and Irish Nationwide and Taoiseach Brian Cowen seemed to hint it might be extended to other banks.
The Central Bank and the NTMA are likely to decide on whether junior bondholders have to take a hit, a process known as 'burden sharing'.
At the weekend, opposition politicians and trade unions called for all bondholders to make a contribution to the cost of rescuing the banks. But Mr Cowen said this could destabilise the financial system and there were legal reasons making such an approach impossible.
He refused to comment on suggestions the Government wanted to hit bondholders in the rescue but this was shot down by the ECB.
Most of the recently issued bank bonds are covered by a government guarantee scheme, known as the Eligible Liabilities Guarantee, an "irrevocable" guarantee that anyone holding these investments will get repaid.
Analysts who spoke to the Irish Independent last night were surprised there was not more detail about junior bondholders in the announcement.
However, they said it was always unthinkable that senior bondholders would be included. Any moves against that group would disrupt the fundraising plans of banks all over Europe, they said.

Quello che si Capisce è che i Sub Lt2 delle Banche Irlandesi Nazionalizzati non saranno protetti come fù ai tempi per Northen Rock,o Depfa ecc

L'Unica che Può vivere è BOi raccogliendo Denaro Fresco,se riescono entro il 28/2/2011 si salvano e non toccheranno forzosamente i Sub ,che siano Lt2 o Ut2 o T1,al Massimo faranno Tender Offer puntando sulla paura del retail e Non

Se Invece La Cosa non dovesse rieuscire lo stato immetterebbe 2,2Billion e salirebbe a circa l'80% del capitale,e a quel punto potrebbe forzare la Mano sui Sub

Ps.Mais mi sà che passi il Natale in Uk:lol: vedendo dove stanno andando i Btpi,,,,,e non è ancora finita:rolleyes:

Ultima modifica di un moderatore:

mago gambamerlo

Xx Phuket xX
Proprio perche' qualcuno lo devono sacrificare sull' altare della politica.
Quei 4 €uro di subordinati in questo mare di debito a chi servono ?

SENIOR bondholders in the main Irish banks escaped any losses on their investments when last night's €85bn rescue package for Ireland was confirmed.
Despite suggestions late last week that senior bondholders, who hold a state guarantee, could have their investments written down in value, the banking package announced by the Government included no reference to this group taking a hit.
But junior bondholders, who rank behind senior bondholders in the event of a liquidation, are facing losses, although the scale of the losses has not been disclosed.
Speaking in Brussels, Finance Minister Brian Lenihan said: "First of all, junior bondholders will participate; that's the policy of the Government and they will be expected to bear steep losses and make a contribution toward this."
Mr Lenihan said during talks with the European authorities that it was clear there was no support for asking senior bondholders to take any pain.
"As far as senior bondholders are concerned, I've always made it clear that as long as we were in the markets, senior debt was fundamental for Ireland."
A deal where junior bondholders take a hit is on the cards. This has already happened at Anglo Irish Bank and Irish Nationwide and Taoiseach Brian Cowen seemed to hint it might be extended to other banks.
The Central Bank and the NTMA are likely to decide on whether junior bondholders have to take a hit, a process known as 'burden sharing'.
At the weekend, opposition politicians and trade unions called for all bondholders to make a contribution to the cost of rescuing the banks. But Mr Cowen said this could destabilise the financial system and there were legal reasons making such an approach impossible.
He refused to comment on suggestions the Government wanted to hit bondholders in the rescue but this was shot down by the ECB.
Most of the recently issued bank bonds are covered by a government guarantee scheme, known as the Eligible Liabilities Guarantee, an "irrevocable" guarantee that anyone holding these investments will get repaid.
Analysts who spoke to the Irish Independent last night were surprised there was not more detail about junior bondholders in the announcement.
However, they said it was always unthinkable that senior bondholders would be included. Any moves against that group would disrupt the fundraising plans of banks all over Europe, they said.

Mais78

BAWAG fan club
Giornata di operazioni dolorose :(

Preso profitto (quel poco che era rimasto...non mi va di perdere su posizioni in gain..) su

Sell Intesa506 @ 96.5 :( , ora fa 96.5-96.75, in caduta libera
Sell Groupama751 @ 79.25

su queste ci voglio ritornare ma ci voglio vedere piu' chiaro, anche se devo pagarle di piu', inoltre sto per andare in vacanza in paese dove non c'e' internet e telefoni...non mi rilasserei :D

Venduto anche con buon profitto
Sell AXA454 @ 67 (i MM se la sono dimenticati, non e' scesa in questi gg)

e poi ho comprato una che invece e' crollata da 68

Buy ING127 @ 55

Nel mirino:
FRTRi 2015
GS LT2 a 92.25
RWE T1 a 94.25
Suez T1 a 95.5
Generali888 a 85

In generale non mi sembra il caso di tenere in portafoglio un bancario italiano (Intesa) che rende il 9% quando posso avere una utility cumulativa che rende oltre il 6%, una Generali che rende il 10% o titoli di stato inflation linked che rendono quasi il 6% inclusa l'inflazione (BTPi 2021, uno titolo italiano in portafoglio ora).

Gia' da domani potrei partire con gli acquisti ma senza fretta.

PS Mi sento piu' leggero :D

Zorba

Bos 4 Mod
Quello che si Capisce è che i Sub Lt2 delle Banche Irlandesi Nazionalizzati non saranno protetti come fù ai tempi per Northen Rock,o Depfa ecc

L'Unica che Può vivere è BOi raccogliendo Denaro Fresco,se riescono entro il 28/2/2011 si salvano e non toccheranno forzosamente i Sub ,che siano Lt2 o Ut2 o T1,al Massimo faranno Tender Offer puntando sulla paura del retail e Non

Se Invece La Cosa non dovesse rieuscire lo stato immetterebbe 2,2Billion e salirebbe a circa l'80% del capitale,e a quel punto potrebbe forzare la Mano sui Sub

Ps.Mais mi sà che passi il Natale in Uk:lol: vedendo dove stanno andando i Btpi,,,,,e non è ancora finita:rolleyes:

Si profila un'OPA alla Safilo per BOI...:mumble:

Topgun1976

Proprio perche' qualcuno lo devono sacrificare sull' altare della politica.
Quei 4 €uro di subordinati in questo mare di debito a chi servono ?

Si che poi tra l'altro non è che subordinato vuol dire speculatore,se pensi che noi che abbiamo il T1 di Boi non becchiamo euro da 2 anni..:D:rolleyes:

Cmq è passato il concetto che i senior di tutte le banche Ue anche le peggio messe sono garantiti e pagati,mentre le Lt2 che prima venivano assimilate quasi ai senior,ora almeno sui casi di nazionalizzazione vanno incontro a haircut o proposte indecenti

Mais78

BAWAG fan club

Quello non mi preoccupa Top, mia mamma ancora non ha capito come si fa il log-in nel sito IW :D. Cmq su quello sotto 92 incremento ancora per circa un 2.5% del portafoglio. Ho venduto Intesa proprio per questo, per liberare un po' di allocazione per l' Italia. Se salta l'Italia saltano anche i T1 di Intesa, quindi meglio un c.6% tranquillo e protezione contro l'inflazione che un 9% con patemi d'animo.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto