Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Zorba

Bos 4 Mod
I like the XS0307741917 and I am holding it, although in small amounts. It's not really very cheap, but the 3 Monats Euribor + 207 Basispunkte seems better that comparabel steepener constructions from DPB. Also, the DB-story should play out nice in the years to come.

But maybe you want to try UT2 from Commerzbank which is cumulative (with some lost coupons already, which is positive because they trade flat), or the HT1 which is a Commerzbank T1 (old Dresdner) but with a "Insurance from Allianz" as they will pay if Commerzbank doesn't.
[I am not sure if you had this here already, so please foregive me if I am telling you old news.]

Greetings

Hi Dante!
Welcome here also from my side!
I like very much DPB XS0307741917. At the current prices grants a 10% interest up to 2017. It seems to me that a 10% return is a nice one, considering the quality of the issuer.
In addition, the coupons should be paid: we chatted a bit with the IR and she explained to us how the distributable profits are calculated for coupon purposes. In a nutshell, as long as DPB has distributable reserves the coupon should be paid.

Hope that you will continue to follow us.

Ciao!

DanteAllemis

Nuovo forumer
Hi Dante!
Welcome here also from my side!
I like very much DPB XS0307741917. At the current prices grants a 10% interest up to 2017. It seems to me that a 10% return is a nice one, considering the quality of the issuer.
In addition, the coupons should be paid: we chatted a bit with the IR and she explained to us how the distributable profits are calculated for coupon purposes. In a nutshell, as long as DPB has distributable reserves the coupon should be paid.

Hope that you will continue to follow us.

Ciao!

Hello Varoon! DPB-hybrids look quite attractive to me too. But please also take a look at insurance hybrids i.e. Arag which yields 8% with an even better issurer quality. Coupon fix 6,45 till 2015 then 3M+410bps.
Of course I will stay in this board to learn from you guys too. But my italian is not good so I am looking at an automated rss-fetch through google translate maybe... ;-)

OdioGliAcronimi

Forumer attivo
su commerz mi sono letto rapidamente il prospetto di quest DE000A0GPYR7

e non mi sembra ci siano clausole loss absorbtion, è corretto?? qualcuno di voi ha letto il prospetto???

Ciao Bosmeld. Potresti postare il prospetto della DE000A0GPYR7 ? Non riesco a trovarlo ne nel 3D di Topgun, ne su Borse Lux ne altrove.

Sto facendo un po' di pulizia dei principali "cadaveri" nel portafoglio e sono indeciso su questa Commerzbank. Do fatto ha ricevuto aiuti statali, per cui in base alla direttiva Eu potrebbe rientrare nella tagliola del blocco delle cedole ?
La mia preoccupazone maggiore sono gli "Haircut" (meccanismi di loss absorbtion che implicano la riduzione del nominale)

Grazie e Saluti
OdioGliAcronimi

fidw99

100% perpetual
Hello Varoon! DPB-hybrids look quite attractive to me too. But please also take a look at insurance hybrids i.e. Arag which yields 8% with an even better issurer quality. Coupon fix 6,45 till 2015 then 3M+410bps.
Of course I will stay in this board to learn from you guys too. But my italian is not good so I am looking at an automated rss-fetch through google translate maybe... ;-)

Hello DanteAllemis, can you post isin of Arag emission ? Thanks

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto