Analisi Intermarket Forse ci siamo.... (3 lettori)

Mercuzio

ex Drenaggio
Hi Drena, guys :)

Dax was today at his 62 % RT since the big Downer

Greetings XP

Hi X....:D:up:

Thanks for your ideas...;)

Today i have finished the first part of my holiday and finally i'm at home....
From next week some other days of hard work and after i will be on the beach for the second part....:D

For now.... i have tried today to undarstand something in the situation of the markets....but at the end....all elliott count i have tried seems to me not convincing.....i think i will follow the great master (elliott) councill......in this situation i will wait the markets choose a clear way:D:lol:.....this for the mean terms.....

...for the short terms.....the best council is your chart....61,8%....so short have the best probability....

In our home (italy) the situation is that the market is closing a quarterly cycle.....and that fit well with the Dax quote....
3 or 4 days left on FIB (Italian future) to close the quarterly cycle...the ending phase is confirmed by the breackdown of the montly trendline (daily trendline drawn on the closing price only) occurred friday....therefore it seems better to me to stay short next week and after we will see...;)

1281218867miniftsemibfut.png

Ultima modifica:

XPattern

Nuovo forumer
Ciao mistermib, Drena
wave.gif

this is my actually Elliott-view of the Dax (Cash), I would prefer a hard and quick Downer to min. 5963 and then up in the Wave c of y

Greetings XP :)

Allegati

• 2010-08-07_134923.png
    2010-08-07_134923.png
    88 KB · Visite: 205
  • 2010-08-08_195306.png
    2010-08-08_195306.png
    36,3 KB · Visite: 191

Deviad

Forumer attivo
Other things that might interest you.

Allegati

• RH_0312_a9.png
    RH_0312_a9.png
    56,5 KB · Visite: 237
  • RH_0311_c5.png
    RH_0311_c5.png
    81 KB · Visite: 245

Mercuzio

ex Drenaggio
Ucg

CICLI annuali BLU....
Anomalie, raccordi (lingue, ecc...) CICLI interni rossi..

1281687293unicredit.png

CICLO annuale chiuso a febbraio, poi lingua rossa di raccordo, partenza nuovo annuale a giugno....le trend/canali di lungo/medio parlano chiaro.....

...primo trimestrale del nuovo annuale in corso
...ultimo mensile del primo trimestrale (si presume mensile ribassista) in corso
...chiusura prevista fine agosto/inizio settembre, SOPRA il minimo di giugno
...solo in caso (remoto) di chiusura ribassista del trimestrale (sotto giugno) rivaluteremo
...per adesso il nuovo annuale è al rialzo
...non c'è altro da dire.....

1281687651unicredit1.png

1281687875unicredit2.png

Saluti:up:

Buck

Rudyyyyyyyyy
CICLI annuali BLU....
Anomalie, raccordi (lingue, ecc...) CICLI interni rossi..

1281687293unicredit.png

CICLO annuale chiuso a febbraio, poi lingua rossa di raccordo, partenza nuovo annuale a giugno....le trend/canali di lungo/medio parlano chiaro.....

...primo trimestrale del nuovo annuale in corso
...ultimo mensile del primo trimestrale (si presume mensile ribassista) in corso
...chiusura prevista fine agosto/inizio settembre, SOPRA il minimo di giugno
...solo in caso (remoto) di chiusura ribassista del trimestrale (sotto giugno) rivaluteremo
...per adesso il nuovo annuale è al rialzo
...non c'è altro da dire.....

1281687651unicredit1.png

Saluti:up:
Te l appoggio Carissimo , nei momenti topici ci troviamo sempre daccorda :up:
:ciao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto