Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato / 2 (2 lettori)

Ventodivino

מגן ולא יראה
mi sa che ti sei affacciato da poco sui ggb... (purtroppo) questi cicli ci sono sempre stati...nulla di nuovo...

Io e Maratoneta (nomen omen) aspettiamo il cambio di cedola che avverrà tra pochi anni, mica decenni. Manca poco.

Signori miei, ci si è volontariamente sposati (quando i lunghi erano ben sopra 65 e non vi era nullissima di concreto e consapevolemte non si è venduto) con Tsypras e i greci, e ora ci si lamenta ? Con chi ? Con Tsypras...Ma per favore.

Perché mai il 99,83 % degli investitori mondiali è fuori ?

In Grecia si soffre, la Grecia offre (rendimenti).

Vespasianus

Princeps thermarum
While the attention is on the country’s public debt and the uncertainty this brings for Greece’s future, the country’s economy continues to operate with the handbrake on, making it difficult for businesses and taxpayers to meet their obligations and leading to an accumulation of private debt.

According to figures published last week, the amount of social security contributions owed to the government rose by 615 million euros quarter-on-quarter in the final three months of last year, taking the total outstanding debt to 17.2 billion euros. For all of 2016, the amount of unpaid contributions rose by 14.2 percent, a symptom of more companies going bust or cutting corners and self-employed Greeks finding it increasingly difficult to meet their rising social security costs while working in a stagnant economy.

The pressure that is being exerted on Greeks as a result of the economic stranglehold the country finds itself in is also evident in their increasing failure to keep up with their loan repayments. According to a Bank of Greece report published earlier this month, the non-performing exposure (NPE) ratio of Greek loans reached 45.2 percent last September. Once denounced loans (ones for which legal action has already been launched) are taken out of the equation, 70 percent of NPEs have been non-performing for more than a year and 48 percent for more than two years.

One of the most worrying figures, though, is that even when banks and their customers are able to reach a settlement, usually a long-term payment plan, it is often not enough. According to the central bank, 37.5 percent of settled loans have had to be resettled because customers were unable to keep up with even the reduced payments.

All roads lead to the debt problem, Nick Malkoutzis | Kathimerini

Zaire1977

Forumer attivo
Io e Maratoneta (nomen omen) aspettiamo il cambio di cedola che avverrà tra pochi anni, mica decenni. Manca poco.

Signori miei, ci si è volontariamente sposati (quando i lunghi erano ben sopra 65 e non vi era nullissima di concreto e consapevolemte non si è venduto) con Tsypras e i greci, e ora ci si lamenta ? Con chi ? Con Tsypras...Ma per favore.

Perché mai il 99,83 % degli investitori mondiali è fuori ?

In Grecia si soffre, la Grecia offre (rendimenti).

ah ma io mica mi lamento, non vedo nulla di nuovo in quello che sta accadendo :)

tommy271

Forumer storico
ah ma io mica mi lamento, non vedo nulla di nuovo in quello che sta accadendo :)

Al momento identico copione già visto in precedenza ... si sale sulle aspettative e si scende sui risultati.
Tra un pò la trattativa si rimetterà in moto e gireranno pure i prezzi.

Detto questo, su tutta l'eurozona - da un paio di sedute - insistono forti pressioni ribassiste... aldilà del problema "greco".

frmaoro

il Fankazzista
aspettiamo il gioco di prestigio di tsipras un bel referendum volete voi ridurre le pensione e ridurre le esenzioni fiscali esito scontato

tommy271

Forumer storico
Questo è il grafico del decennale francese ...

C3aLdobWMAEmE7L.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto