Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

claudioborghi

Twitter: @borghi_claudio
Ma il discorso e' un altro, possono essere senior quanto vuoi tu, ma pagare IRS10 vuol dire pagare +/- il rendimento di un titolo di stato decennale, con la differenza che il titolo di stato offre garanzie decisamente superiori,

Probabilmente ormai non mi leggi piu' (e buon viaggio :up:) ma guarda che non e' vero... il tipico titolo di stato floater paga spot, magari incasinato come il CCT, ma non irs 10y.
Dato che il floater spot per definizione dovrebbe valere 100 perche' ti restituisce il tasso del mercato monetario e quindi equivale al materasso, un irs 10y lo paghi di piu' o di meno di 100?

Io fra un irs 3m e un irs 10y dello stesso emittente prendo sempre il 10y, la curva invertita e' una rarita' e prelude a forti aspettative di calo dei tassi (e se si arriva a questa situazione vuol dire che i tassi sono saliti molto e il fix e' stato mazzolato)

Per cui l'irs 10y risk free vale sempre di piu' di 100 (motivo per cui, come diceva Zorba, i senior che ci sono in giro per essere emessi a cento pagavano solo una frazione di irs10y)

Gianni.Mello

Forumer attivo
cari amici, in questo periodo, anche spinto dai miei, ho deciso di iniziare a cercare un posto in banca, per la mia età guadagno con questa mia attività di trading, molto più della maggior parte dei miei coetani. avendo avuto la fortuna di avere i miei genitori che hanno creduto in me, e a gennaio dell'anno scorso mi hanno dato un gruzzoletto da gestire che io poi ho molto incrementato.

però come dicono anche loro questa attività resta cmq INCERTA, le performance passate non sono certo garanzie di quelle future, anche se sono state importanti.

Io sono molto giovane, ma è molto difficile entrare in banca senza una laurea in economia (che io non ho). nonostante io conosca un pochino la materia, cmq in italia serve il pezzo di carta...GRAZIE MILLE AMICI:up::up:

scusatemi per l'ot

Bosmed ma davvero credi che in banca cerchino persone preparate nella finanza?.... in banca cercano VENDITORI gente che faccia i BUDGET...e ti toccherebbe spendere una fortuna in lozione per la crescita dei capelli (da spalmarti sullo stomaco, non in testa...)

Topgun1976

Bosmed ma davvero credi che in banca cerchino persone preparate nella finanza?.... in banca cercano VENDITORI gente che faccia i BUDGET...e ti toccherebbe spendere una fortuna in lozione per la crescita dei capelli (da spalmarti sullo stomaco, non in testa...)

Ottima Analisi,in Italia Purtroppo Funziona Cosi...:)

bia06

Listen other's viewpoint avoid conflicts & wars.
Antonveneta 115

Ciao Ragazzi,

mi confermate l'avvenuto incasso (dovrebbe essere 21/3, se non erro) della cedola trimestrale su Antonveneta 115?

Vi ringrazio per un riscontro. :titanic:

DanteAllemis

Nuovo forumer
Hello everyone! Happy Easter or BUONA PASQUA!!!

I post these answers to a question form maxinblack for everone to see

Eurohypo Trust 542376
Eurohypo Trust A0DZJZ

This was a good pick, I still like these at current prices. Eurohypo will come very strong through the crisis as Commerzbank has a profit and loss pooling agreement. There is even a good chance that Commerzbank will be obliged to pay for these in the end.

HRE Trust A0NXMH
Sold these with huge profits shortly after. The trust seems to be overpriced at the moment as it will not beginn to pay in the coming years due to a big balance sheet loss. Also, its coupon is not that attractive. Of course there will be good news after the establishment of german bad bank "Abwicklungsanstalt II", but for these prices I like others better, e.g. WestLB Hybrid capital funding or Eurohypo Trusts.

Depfa plc Trust A0E5U8
This was a good bet, but I sold those @19, maybe to early. Depfa plc will will put a large portion of its portfolio into the german bad bank "Abwicklungsanstalt II". Also its balance sheet loss is smaller than that of Depfa AG. But there is still uncertainty about the future of Depfa plc. One option is an orderly wind-down over the course of time. There also is a chance that Depfa plc will take substantial losses in the process of transering assets into the "Abwicklungsanstalt II" and will never return to large enough profits... These Trusts are of course very speculative. I sold with huge profits as I saw bigger and better opportunities in the Hypo Real Estate Holding.

[The 2012 dated UT2 of Depfa AG DE0005463251 is trading at <11, because Depfa AG does not realise it will have to write it up from currently 17,6% to 100 in case of annual profits in 2011 or 2012 that are not at all out of reach for Depfa AG even without the positive effects from "Abwicklungsanstalt II". This UT2 lost half of its value after an very uncharming Ad-Hoc, that nevertheless is clearly faulty in regard to the DE0005463251.]

German Schiffsbank GS 2020 A0HGNA
Sold these too early with modest gains of 10%. This is a nice long term investment.

At the moment I like the 2014 LT2 of Anglo-Irish XS0194937503 the best. They are setting up a bad-bank and will recapitalize Anglo-Irish once again. As usual LT2 needs to be and will be serviced because otherwise a credit event is triggered, leading to huge losses for the government and the whole irisch banking system. At prices at under 55 this bond yields some 17% p.a. + close to 2x Euribor to maturity.

BUONA PASQUA!!!

Zorba

Bos 4 Mod
At the moment I like the 2014 LT2 of Anglo-Irish XS0194937503 the best. They are setting up a bad-bank and will recapitalize Anglo-Irish once again. As usual LT2 needs to be and will be serviced because otherwise a credit event is triggered, leading to huge losses for the government and the whole irisch banking system. At prices at under 55 this bond yields some 17% p.a. + close to 2x Euribor to maturity.

BUONA PASQUA!!!

Hi Dante! Happy Easter to you!!

Also here the LT2s of Anglo Irish are our favorites distressed picks of the week. We followed the debates at the Irish parliament and it seemed to us a nice bet. Reading your forum, it seems to me that German forumers are much more confident on these LT2s than we are here in Italy. Few of us stepped into (I did:D), but many of us are still very cautious.

Thank you for your visit!! Ciao!!

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto