Obbligazioni societarie Monitor bond Utilities Europa I (gennaio - luglio 2009) (2 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Imark

Forumer storico
Eh, si! stai battendo la fiacca eh! Mica hai la "scusa" :-o:-o:-o :specchio:come me, che dovevo aggiornare il report...
Si scherza, eh! :):):)
Ps: che l'è un marketing virale? (perdona l' ignoranza:( )

Buonanotte.:up:

Viral marketing è una tecnica di promozione di un servizio/prodotto via web attraverso la creazione di un feeling positivo rispetto allo stesso fra i frequentatori di internet.

Il cliente si rivolge all'agenzia per ottenere l'effetto promozionale, e l'agenzia opera mediante i promoter, ossia dipendenti/incaricati della stessa che individuano i forum, blog ed altre location sul web interessanti rispetto all'esito desiderato e si fingono clienti o fruitori del servizio, del quale parlano bene.

I promoter bravi che lavorano a progetto (io ne conosco uno bravissimo) arrivano a guadagnare anche 6-7 euro per ciascun messaggio che scrivono. Bisogna riuscire a catalizzare l'attenzione dei frequentatori di un contesto senza tuttavia rendere evidente il carattere "commerciale" dell'iniziativa... ;)

batti38

Nuovo forumer
Mi ero dimenticato della domanda... non sono in grado di costruirti un parallelo fra le due società, che peraltro, pur essendo entrambe "utlities" in senso lato, fanno cose diverse.

Comunque il business di National Grid è legato alla gestione di una rete energetica (pertinente il paragone con Terna in italia), mentre Veolia gestisce business amministrati, caratterizzati dalla presenza di contratti di lungo termine con pubbliche amministrazioni (gestione delle acque, potabili e reflue; smaltimento rifiuti). Direi che sono entrambe relativamente tranquille, cercando di non esagerare con le quantità, in un'ottica di corretta diversificazione del portafoglio obbligazionario.

Grazie come sempre.

Vedrò di fare delle buone operazione sfruttando i disallineamenti fra questi 2 titoli

Imark

Forumer storico
Grazie come sempre.

Vedrò di fare delle buone operazione sfruttando i disallineamenti fra questi 2 titoli

Colgo l'occasione per indicare come anche Moody's abbia ridotto l'outlook su Veolia...

Il focus di Moody's è riservato al calo del del fatturato di smaltimento dei rifiuti industriali, ridottosi per una ragione molto semplice: se ne producono di meno... :D

Valutate positivamente le misure di contenimento del leverage e di rafforzamento dei livelli di liquidità, su alcune di esse l'agenzia si riserva di valutare il risultato (ad es. se effettivamente il programma di dismissioni genererà le entrate previste nonostante lo sfavorevole contesto macroeconomico).

Moody's changes Veolia's outlook to negative
Approximately EUR11 billion rated debt securities affected

London, 26 March 2009 -- Moody's Investors Service changed to negative from stable the outlook on the A3 senior unsecured ratings of Veolia Environnement SA ('Veolia' or 'the Group'). Moody's said that the outlook change reflects the sharp slowdown currently being experienced in the waste services market, which accounted for approximately 28% of Veolia's EUR36.2 billion turnover in 2008, and the low visibility on the timing of any future recovery. The Prime-2 short-term rating is unaffected.

While acknowledging the measures taken to conserve cash in 2009, and the ballast provided by the Group's Water division, there remains the risk in Moody's view that the potential duration and severity of the downturn in waste services could cause Veolia's financial profile to remain at a level inconsistent with guidance for the A3 rating, including a minimum retained cash flow (RCF)/net debt ratio of 14%.

Veolia's Waste division experienced a 10% decline in volumes with industrial clients during the fourth quarter of 2008, with like-for-like quarterly revenues 4.5% lower year-on-year.

With respect to 2009, Moody's assumes that municipal waste services, which account for roughly one third of revenues, should remain relatively resilient.

The negative outlook reflects Moody's concerns that demand from industrial customers for collection and processing especially of hazardous waste is likely to remain weaker during 2009 reflecting the downturn in economic activity in Veolia's core French, US, UK and German markets.

Moody's notes that the Group has announced an additional EUR100 million of cost reductions in the waste management division and that its market position has so far helped underpin pricing in certain areas. There remains the risk nevertheless in Moody's view that divisional operating cash flow in 2009 will decline from the EUR1.4 billion generated in 2008.

The negative outlook factors in that the Group is prioritising free cash generation in 2009, with the objective of containing net debt at approximately the EUR16.5 billion reported at end-2008.

It plans to do this principally by cutting growth investment and increasing disposals thereby reducing net capital investment by EUR1.6 billion from 2008 levels to EUR2 billion, such that it generates EUR2 billion net cash inflow after investments, and before tax, interest and dividends. While Moody's acknowledges that these steps should help conserve cash and contain leverage, achieving these targets, including substantial asset disposals, is likely to be a challenge in current market conditions.

Moreover, given the apparent severity of the current economic downturn and the limited visibility there remains the possibility, in Moody's view, of a further future deterioration in trading conditions which might also extend to the Group's non-Waste businesses, even if to a lesser degree.

Having reported an estimated RCF/net debt ratio of just under 14% for 2008, the negative rating outlook therefore reflects the risk that Veolia's financial risk profile could remain relatively weak and outside the current 14% to 18% guidance range for RCF/net debt for an extended period.

To the extent the decline in operating performance was to be sharper than expected, or there were delays in achieving disposals Moody's assumes that Veolia would take appropriate compensating measures to reduce leverage. In the event that these were not forthcoming and that RCF/net debt were to remain at under 14% then the A3 rating would likely come under negative pressure.

Finally, Moody's noted Veolia's sound liquidity profile, underpinned by some EUR3.8 billion of cash, unfettered access to substantial bank facilities and limited medium-term debt maturities.

The previous rating action on Veolia Environnement was taken on 27 June 2005, when Moody's upgraded to A3 from Baa1 its senior unsecured ratings and issuer ratings.

The current ratings were assigned by evaluating factors believed to be relevant to the credit profile of Veolia such as (i) the business risk and competitive position of the issuer versus other within its industries; (ii) the capital structure and financial risk of the issuer; (iii) the projected performance of the issuer over the near to intermediate term; and (iv) the issuer's history of achieving consistent operating performance and meeting budget or financial plan goals.

These attributes were compared against other issuers both within and outside Veolia's core peer group, and the current ratings are believed to be comparable to ratings assigned to other issuers of similar credit risk.

Headquartered in Paris, France, Veolia Environnement S.A. is the parent company of one of the world largest integrated environmental services and outsourcing groups. In 2008, the company reported revenues of EUR36.2 billion and operating income of EUR2.0 billion.

Imark

Forumer storico
Monitor bond Utilities (gruppo di lavoro: Alobar, I98mark).

AVVERTENZE

Grazie all'operato di Alobar, è stato aggiunto al monitor un bond di A2A Spa, i cui prezzi saranno rilevati sull'EuroTlx. Il delta dei prezzi è fittiziamente equiparato a zero, essendo la prima settimana di rilevazione.

Rinnovati i consueti ringraziamenti a Massimo S. che dall'estate 2007 rende disponibili, per i bond illiquidi, i prezzi realizzati sui mercati professionali, passo ad indicare quali fra i corsi esposti in tabella sono di fonte ICMA. Si tratta dei prezzi dei seguenti titoli.

EDF 10/2010, 12/2010, 2016, 2018, 2020; EnBW 2025; Vattenfall perpetual, 2011, 2018; National Grid 03/2013, 2018 e 2020; Veolia 2012, 2018, 2033; Gie Suez 2012; GDF Suez 2013; Iberdrola 02/2013, 05/2013 e 2015; Nederlandese Gasunie 2016; Dong perpetual; Fortum 2010, 2013 e 2016.

Per i bond Vattenfall 2024, Suez Belgelec 2015 e Nederlandese Gasunie 2021 si è reso necessario riprendere il prezzo Bloomberg (BBML).

------------------------------

Il periodo monitorato

Ancora lateralità, con pochi movimenti significativi in queste due settimane.

Giusto una tendenziale discesa dei prezzi sui bond lunghi, e nemmeno di tutti gli emittenti. Sulle scadenza corte e medio corte, se proprio si vuole provare a leggere un dato compartimentale nei prezzi delle ultime due settimane, si può parlare invece di un leggero calo dei corsi.

Tovate il file allegato qui oltre che, come sempre, sul sito ventimaggio gestito da Maino ...

http://digilander.libero.it/ventimaggio/Finanza/Pagina dei files.html

La tabella dei prezzi, divisa in tre parti. Parte prima:

Utilitibond1.GIF

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto